• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
However that thread wouldn’t matter for Rwby much anyways because the explosion that is shown still hilariously contradicts it being 8-A.

Also theres no reason for th multiplier to not be legitimat seeing as enough fire dust put into a single container made a 7-B bomb
Looking it up I couldn’t find anything saying it was just a lot of fire dust. Even if it was I don’t think that would be support at all since fiction usually wouldn’t have bomb’s powers be linear at all. Can you link the scene saying that it’s just a lot of fire dust whenever you get the chance (literally no rush, take as much time as you need, I need to go to bed anyways).

It really dosnt, the lowball for the explosion was calced at 8-B
Then why not just use that, also where is this recalc, because I feel like there are a lot of times you refer to these mysterious calcs that I can never find and are never brought up again.

Sorry if I come off as a bit rude, at night I have to courage to talk on this thread, but that’s because I’m agitated from lack of sleep. So once again sorry.

Excpt, yknow, every character in the fight having shown the ability to damage the mech

Her aura was low already, it dos in fact scale

Th multiplir and the calc that givs it wer both accepted, with the multiplier even being agreed on in the calc itself
It wasn't accepted I just never pushed back because you have given me a tremendous load to work through and it made no sense to tackle only part of it on a blog that wasn't going to have any impact until a thread was made.

You know what? Enough of this. I'm flexing authority this time. This thread has gone on long enough and is now derailing. Weekly, finalise your changes. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back