• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will properly make a Lifting Strength downgrade CRT afterwards.

Ok, so everyone fine with 8-A scaling from Ice Dust canisters?

Personally I am iffy on the Amber calc, as the sky is already cloudy (so the clouds weren't neccessarily dragged from the horizon), and the weather is foggy and the mountains/hill can act as obstructions so the field of view can be lower than a clear sky's 20 km. Using 20 km with the Raven storm calc we'd get Low 7-B too.

I will properly make a Lifting Strength downgrade CRT afterwards.

Ok, so everyone fine with 8-A scaling from Ice Dust canisters?

Personally I am iffy on the Amber calc, as the sky is already cloudy (so the clouds weren't neccessarily dragged from the horizon), and the weather is foggy and the mountains/hill can act as obstructions so the field of view can be lower than a clear sky's 20 km. Using 20 km with the Raven storm calc we'd get Low 7-B too.
liftig strngth has alrady ben discussed and dtermined to be lgitimate, theres almost 20lifting stngth feats on the level of those listed on the profiles

liftig strngth has alrady ben discussed and dtermined to be lgitimate, theres almost 20lifting stngth feats on the level of those listed on the profiles
Last I heard, discussion on Lifting Strength was delayed so it gets its own thread. Did that the thread happen, if so can you share the link?
If I understood you correctly, there are 20 approved Class K calculations right now?

Fom what i rcall, th only argumnt against thir lifting strength was that Ruby's nevermore lifting feat involved Weiss sticking Ruby's feet to a vertical cliffsid, but that wouldnt affect Ruby's lifting strength or help her lift the nevermore which she lifted through raw strngth

Currently I'm waiting for the lifting strength feats that make a lot of characters Class M.

Other than that:

Weiss using ice dust to freeze water was accepted(?) to scale to blowing up an ice dust cartridge, which scales to the Queen Lancer which everyone in the later volumes scale to.

V7-8 characters scale to Penny's town level feat. And apparently some people restrained her at some point? So they also scale to her LS.

Maidens are upgraded? I think? To small city level with their powers while Ozma and Salem are City level.

IDK if the 4x aura discussion reached any conclusion.

Ruby pushing the Colossus was deemed not usable, I don't even know when Glynda lifted a building and tearing the Ancient Blind Worm requires a calc.

Ruby pushing over the Colossus, Glynda lifting a building, and Velvet physically tearing the Ancient Blind Worm in half
Those are the feats? Didn’t we literally say the Ruby pushing feat isn’t reliable for several factors earlier? And no one scales to Glynda’s TK? And where is the Velvet calc for that Blind Worm coming from?

No, it was agreed that Ruby's feat is fine to use

Everyone Post-Haven scales to Glynda's feat due to universal power sources

Comes from here, the math just needs to be redone

No, it was agreed that Ruby's feat is fine to use

Everyone Post-Haven scales to Glynda's feat due to universal power sources

Comes from here, the math just needs to be redone
No, it was not? When was it? Me and others pointed out that collision based KE and the feat itself wouldn’t give Ruby Class M.

Why would they scale to her specific power? Aura isn’t the same for everyone, especially for Semblance. Are you assuming that everyone has the same Aura as everyone else? What is even the train of logic for people scaling to Glynda because “they have the same power source which is aura which is personalized heavily.”

So get the calc redone? Don’t just claim it’s correct and apply changes? And wasn’t that entire page taken down a while ago because of people saying it was wrong in another thread?

Even further for the Ruby feat, when was hitting something in a very small area and making it stumble classified as a lifting strength feat? She didn’t push the mech, she slashed downwards into its hull and Cordova stumbled backwards until she sat down hard on the Mechs rear. You’re attempting to claim Ruby physically pushed the Mech and matched it in physical might.

Also, the comments on that Worm calc directly disagree with the size. Did they reevaluate it at some point?

Anyways we should probably add Everything that basically everyone agrees on frist before the whole class M lifting strength problems

This should be the calcs which had everyone agree on and that characters to scale.

Does that sound fair to everyone? Since lifting strength seems to be a bit of a point of contention i'll apply th Class G stuff where it scales but leav the Class M stuff for another thrad aftr all th lifting feats that wre brought up have been properly calced

I mean, Weekly was already updating the profiles, so I assumed he would see them to completion.

I already have another CRT planned, but that requires all the profiles to be updated so I can see what needs to be changed.

All I'm waiting for now is for Weekly to finish what he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back