• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm not happy with many of the justifications proposed for some of the profiles or how convoluted some of the scaling is but that's not enough to hold up an entire CRT.

I'll let it go for now and if I see any issues in the future that are deserving of their own thread, I'll make a separate revision specifically for those.

At this point I'm not happy with many of the justifications proposed for some of the profiles or how convoluted some of the scaling is but that's not enough to hold up an entire CRT.

I'll let it go for now and if I see any issues in the future that are deserving of their own thread, I'll make a separate revision specifically for those.
Sounds good, then I assume changes can begin to be applied once emin is done with the sandbox.

These are a lot of upgrade so, won't we have to specifically list it in the notes who scales to what value?

For example, there are high 7-A'S that are 1 GT, and some that are 2 GT

For the 1 GT's for example like Gear second luffy we say

"The Lowest High 7-A's like Gear Second Luffy are upscaled from Monster Hody (1 Gigaton)"

and for the 2 GT'S we say

"The Highest High 7-A's like Sanji are 2x Stronger than the Lowest High 7-A's (2 Gigatons)"

same thing with the low High 7-A+'s who are 3.9 GTS, and the only high High 7-A+ like Hyouzou who is 4 GTS

And for the upscaling I assume we say the reasoning for each, zoro, sanji, and luffy

"The 6-C's like Gear 4th Boundman Luffy are Upscaled far higher From Gear Third Luffy (4.3 Gigatons)"

"The 6-C's like Roronoa Zoro are Upscaled far Higher than Energy Steroid Amped Hyouzou (4.3 Gigatons)"

This is just a way to show the people who see the page why people scale to what, so I just wanted to ask.
^ also, can I be the one to edit this on the notes section (theres more than just this)? or will someone else take care of it

^ also, can I be the one to edit this on the notes section (theres more than just this)? or will someone else take care of it
  • The 7-B's like Gladius are half as strong as Pica's Calc (31.069 Megatons)
  • The 7-B+'s like Hakuba are scaled to 2x as strong as above (62.139 Megatons)
  • The 7-A+'s like Dressrosa Arc Base Luffy are 16x stronger than Pica's Calc (994.233 Megatons)
  • The Lowest High 7-A's like Dressrosa Arc Gear 2nd Luffy upscale from the previous value (1 Gigaton)
  • The Highest High 7-A's like Dressrosa Arc Sanji are twice as strong as the previous value (2 Gigatons)
  • The High 7-A+'s like Dressrosa Arc Gear 3rd Luffy are 4x stronger than those who are 16x stronger than Pica's Punching Calc (3.976 Gigatons)
  • The 6-C's.like Roronoa Zoro are upscaled far above the previous value (4.3 Gigatons)

Last edited:
  • The 7-B's like Gladius are half as strong as Pica's Calc (31.069 Megatons)
  • The 7-B+'s like Hakuba are scaled to 2x as strong as above (62.139 Megatons)
  • The 7-A+'s like Dressrosa Arc Base Luffy are 16x stronger than Pica's Calc (994.233 Megatons)
  • The Lowest High 7-A's like Dressrosa Arc Gear 2nd Luffy upscale from the previous value (1 Gigaton)
  • The Highest High 7-A's like Dressrosa Arc Sanji are twice as strong as the previous value (2 Gigatons)
  • The High 7-A+'s like. Gear Third are 4x stronger than those who are 16x stronger than Pica's Punching Calc (3.976 Gigatons)
  • The 6-C's.like Roronoa Zoro are upscaled far above the previous value (4.3 Gigatons)
Well Zoro is upscaled off of 4 gigatons, while Boundman is upscaled off of 3.976, so they’re different

Shouldn't Viola be scaling to Sanji's durability without Haki?

Also, I'm putting together a diagram that should hopefully illustrate the scaling well.
Viola scaling somewhat comparable to Sanji's Durability would justify scaling Gladius to Gear 2nd Luffy's kick (also the fact Gladius casually harmed Viola).

I renamed Post-Timeskip Luffy's keys to better reflect what Luffy the keys refer to

Key: Beginning of Timeskip | Post-Katakuri Fight | Post-Udon Prison Training

I don’t know who added luffys strongest attacks but can they also add his post WCI arc strongest attacks? which should be 17.2 Gigatons since gear third is 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back