• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was already bleeding before her kick and it seems like sanji wasn't even in pain from her kick 🤔🤷‍♂️....
8.png
9.png
10.png

@KingTempest; Sanji is obviously pulling his punches with Kalifa (well, his kicks to be more precise) so he's not attacking her effectively nor is he running away, but I don't see how he is lowering his durability. That's what Nami means by "not fighting her seriously".

I’m pretty sure sanji getting hurt by viola when she can’t even defend herself properly against fodder is PIS to show sanji’s weakness to women, I don’t think it should be taken as anything seriously.

What are the conclusions, this shit been going on for weeks, what the hell is going on 👀

What do I need to do to speed this CRT up and finally finish it?

@Damage3245 do you have any other concerning issues?
Well, I'm not convinced by the Tontotta's / Leo method of scaling to give Trebol his justification.

Frankly these scaling chains have gotten so extended that it is a bit much to assess properly.

It goes Pica's Stone Golem to Chinjao, to Gladius, to random Tontotta's, to Leo, to Trebol, to Usopp, to Hody Jones, who gets a 32x multiplier, to Luffy, to Vegapunk's dragon, to Vegapunk's other dragon, to pretty much the rest of the major cast...

Also, I need more justification for why Viola hurting Sanji means that Sanji somehow was able to lower his body's durability.

Well, I'm not convinced by the Tontotta's / Leo method of scaling to give Trebol his justification.

Frankly these scaling chains have gotten so extended that it is a bit much to assess properly.

It goes Pica's Stone Golem to Chinjao, to Gladius, to random Tontotta's, to Leo, to Trebol, to Usopp, to Hody Jones, who gets a 32x multiplier, to Luffy, to Vegapunk's dragon, to Vegapunk's other dragon, to pretty much the rest of the major cast...

Also, I need more justification for why Viola hurting Sanji means that Sanji somehow was able to lower his body's durability.
Well I think you're the only one not convinced because everyone else already agrees with it and the scaling chain.

Sanji has a tendency of that, it's literally just PIS because of his weakness towards women, it shouldn't be taken into any source of fighting.

Those are gag scenes, no?
Those are gag scenes, but sanji has been known to be weak to women as a whole, it’s literally plot based at this point, him getting hurt by women, he literally LETS it happen, it doesn’t apply to his actual physical ap or dura because women are his literal weakness

Last edited:
Injured Base Sanji ~ Hybrid Jabra > Base Jabra >>>> Blueno > Kumadori > Fukurou >> Kalifa.

Perfect Health Sanji was getting manhandled by Kalifa.

if you can't see how he was drastically shown to be weaker to the point of where there's a scaling chain that puts her at the literal bottom of the food chain and Sanji's getting wounded by her, then idk what to tell you.

Viola shouldn't scale to Sanji at all, unless we scaling her to Vergo

Last edited:
it's gonna be done soon, im pretty sure it's unanimous besides damage, but I'm pretty sure tempest just explained why damage's point was invalid, so it should be good once emin makes the profiles
About the time! Sorry for my passive aggressiveness and derailing, but this is taking way too long. I can't even bear looking at the unfinished profiles anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back