• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think this CRT should be wrapped up asap, since we will have to tackle the new scaling of yonko getting downgraded to baseline 6-B, and admirals getting downgraded to Low 6-B, so what should we do here?
The Yonko scaling might actually be the easiest revision I could think of. The scaling is currently accepted, it's just downgrades.

G4th Boundman > G3rd > G4th Snakeman
Don't bring that up 😖
For the case of conqueor's clashing or any other clash where lightning is shown (like Sanji vs King) we don't have information to suggest it's anything more than a visual effect
This isn't fully true... We do see around them a big Shockwave and damage when Conqueror's haki clash is involved link, link and link (the normal lightning one is the only one we can't prove)

This isn't fully true... We do see around them a big Shockwave and damage when Conqueror's haki clash is involved link, link and link (the normal lightning one is the only one we can't prove)
Fair enough, but those shockwaves are weaker than whatevee their weakest key is, again something to mention on the haki page itself and maybe range with Haoshoku haki, but not it's own seperate tiering.

Fair enough, but those shockwaves are weaker than whatevee their weakest key is, again something to mention on the haki page itself and maybe range with Haoshoku haki, but not it's own seperate tiering.
Would we be okay in adding "higher with Haki" as I suggested for each character?

Would we be okay in adding "higher with Haki" as I suggested for each character?
Maybe 🤷‍♂️ (even tho some annoying people will say.. no it's useless to put higher because there is already Statistics Amplification on the haki page so it makes it cluttered or something)

Anyways, further support for Usopp's durability is he took a beating from Trebol who as an officer should at the very least be comparable to the soldiers in the donquixote family considering Bellamy wanted to raise in rank to be an officer by proving his strength in the Colosseum.
The issue is... Is Trebol's AP the minimum amount of force required to injure Usopp? Is it impossible for Usopp to be hurt by something weaker?

Because if that's not the case, then Hody Jones potentially harming Usopp doesn't mean he's necessarily as strong as Trebol.

Speaking of Trebol, why is he going to be only City Level? I know he didn't do anything notable AP-wise in Dressrosa besides obliterate Usopp, but he's still one of Doflamingo's Elite Officers just like Vergo, Pica, and Diamante. That means he should automatically scale above Doffy's other officers like Senor Pink, Gladius, Giolla, Monet (whose rating will be High 7-A), Baby 5, Buffalo, Dellinger, Machvise, and Lao G. And Robin considered him to be dangerous.

For Armament Haki? I'm unsure since it would make a lot of profiles a lot bigger (especially for ones with many keys), but I do see the point in mentioning it for characters who are noticeably different with and without it (or are implied to be) instead of just everyone who possesses it.

Personally I think it would be best to identify those who have displayed notable differences in statistics when using haki and apply the higher to them (or wherever they scale with haki for that matter), I think some characters in the sandbox already have that applied to them as well.

Last edited:
I also agree. It feels a bit unnecessary to add it for every single character.

The issue is... Is Trebol's AP the minimum amount of force required to injure Usopp? Is it impossible for Usopp to be hurt by something weaker?

Because if that's not the case, then Hody Jones potentially harming Usopp doesn't mean he's necessarily as strong as Trebol.
I tried looking and the only durability scaling I personally found for Usopp up to dressrosa is from Caesar and Trebol.

I mean I think for caesar it's justified, plus the brook statement about neptune saying it wont be easy against him, base hody hurting neptune and etc. Logically speaking, hody would definitely scale above usopp.

For Armament Haki? I'm unsure since it would make a lot of profiles a lot bigger (especially for ones with many keys), but I do see the point in mentioning it for characters who are noticeably different with and without it (or are implied to be) instead of just everyone who possesses it.

Personally I think it would be best to identify those who have displayed notable differences in statistics when using haki and apply the higher to them (or wherever they scale with haki for that matter), I think some characters in the sandbox already have that applied to them as well.
For necessity, we could just put it under AP and Durability with the simple "higher with Busoshoku: Koka" (or just Busoshoku). No justification would be needed in any case since the readers automatically know Haki to be a physical amp.

Cases where people jump literal tiers via the use of Haki (going from 7-A normally, hurting people with High 7-A Dura w/ Haki strikes) would need to be listed as something like "Large Mountain level with Busoshoku: Koka (Hurt x character and caused them to bleed)."

For necessity, we could just put it under AP and Durability with the simple "higher with Busoshoku: Koka" (or just Busoshoku). No justification would be needed in any case since the readers automatically know Haki to be a physical amp.

Cases where people jump literal tiers via the use of Haki (going from 7-A normally, hurting people with High 7-A Dura w/ Haki strikes) would need to be listed as something like "Large Mountain level with Busoshoku: Koka (Hurt x character and caused them to bleed)."
Still would prefer how we currently do it

Once again since no one acknowledged this...:

I left my thoughts on the sandbox here.

Some. of the justifications aren't actually missing, just lacking in context / explanations, like; "Superior to Carrot", "Should be comparable to Niji", "Comparable to Gladius", "Superior to Usopp's AP".

Examples from Pedro, Ichigji, Cavendish and Caeser Clown.
Pedro was because Jack and his army only tortured the strongest minks, and Carrot was not one of the tortured. Added.
Ichiji's is removed.
Cavendish fought against Gladius. Added.
Caesar is explained in the sandbox now.
This isn't an Attack Potency feat for Franky.
Would
Can harm those who match his AP, like Senor Pink"
Be fine? Currently added, will remove if necessary.
Stronger compared to who specifically?
This was the current justification. Removed.
Orlumbus' Attack Potency shouldn't be scaling from his durability. That's not a justification. And why should be comparable to the others?
This was currently in the profile
Giolla scaling to Large Mountain level and Buffalo is scaling to City level even though it is essentially the same feat.
Giolla wasn't harmed to the point of Buffalo and them. She took 1 sword wound from Brook then got jumped, then took a lightning strike from Nami and was relatively fine.
Also, if Usopp's feat of knocking out a critically injured Buffalo is no longer valid, why is his feat of knocking out a critically injured Caeser Clown valid?
Needs to be removed
This isn't an AP justification for Brulee.
Removed. It was there prior.
Mont-d'Or must be? According to what?
Removed. It was there prior.

[Bellamy] - Stronger compared to who specifically?

Orlumbus' Attack Potency shouldn't be scaling from his durability. That's not a justification. And why should be comparable to the others?

Giolla scaling to Large Mountain level and Buffalo is scaling to City level even though it is essentially the same feat.

Also, if Usopp's feat of knocking out a critically injured Buffalo is no longer valid, why is his feat of knocking out a critically injured Caeser Clown valid?

This isn't an AP justification for Brulee.

Mont-d'Or must be? According to what?
Bellamy should probably get scaling for defeating the brothers who in turn could damage the Black Knight--which is still a sketchy feat imho (also I'm assuming he still scales relative to Base Luffy + Haki while using Haki himself)

Perhaps for Orlumbus, we should look if he has any particular feats against characters who currently have ratings. Sadly, we don't see much of D-block.

Yes, if Giolla scales from taking a bolt of lightning from Nami (OFF PANEL), Buffalo should as well, especially since he was already damaged before this and was still able to move despite taking the hit.

Yeah, idk why Brulee's justification is relating to her dimension manipulation. If anything, she should scale physically superior to Nami for simply overpowering her on at least 2 occasions.

Mont-d'Or doesn't really have any feats, but the children/officers are considered to be very threatening individually. But I would suggest he is left Unknown unless he has a feat of actually hurting someone.

Also, I didn't check the Durability sections prior, but I now immediately noticed that Doflamingo is listed at "At least Large Mountain level" despite the Gear 4th BM justification still being there.

Since Doflamingo has taken a number of blows on-panel with and without the use of Haki, shouldn't he be at the very least be given "At least Large Mountain level, likely higher/Large Mountain+" for Durability? Luffy even acknowledges attacks like his Kong Gun wouldn't be enough to guarantee Doflamingo goes down.

(Also, btw, his durability section has 3 keys and 1 of them copies another. Needs to be removed)

For what? Trebol beat him off panel. For all we know, he could've one-shot him or just bludgeoned him until he was unconscious
Screenshot_20210629-012155_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Doesn't look like a One Shot to me, looks like a battle.
"Terrible battle raging" with people chanting ≠ one shot

Screenshot_20210629-012155_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Doesn't look like a One Shot to me, looks like a battle.
"Terrible battle raging" with people chanting ≠ one shot
the people who are making comments about a "raging battle" are the toys who do not see what is going on. We later see Usopp captured and beaten while both opponents are completely unscathed. This is a red-herring since we're led to assume "Oh, so Usopp is going toe to toe with 2 executives? nice!" just like how Franky was fighting 2, then 3 before losing.

We all know Usopp is a ranged user, so this "fight" probably ended the second Trebol grabbed him.

the people who are making comments about a "raging battle" are the toys who do not see what is going on. We later see Usopp captured and beaten while both opponents are completely unscathed. This is a red-herring since we're led to assume "Oh, so Usopp is going toe to toe with 2 executives? nice!" just like how Franky was fighting 2, then 3 before losing.

We all know Usopp is a ranged user, so this "fight" probably ended the second Trebol grabbed him.
not true. We clearly see in the picture the sound effects through the entire area with smoke coming around. This doesn't mean it ends up with an entire grab, meaning it had to have gone out for a bit while, plus trebol felt the need to restrain him as well. If it was a oneshot, we clearly wouldn't be seeing that.

not true. We clearly see in the picture the sound effects through the entire area with smoke coming around. This doesn't mean it ends up with an entire grab, meaning it had to have gone out for a bit while, plus trebol felt the need to restrain him as well. If it was a oneshot, we clearly wouldn't be seeing that.
"Not true" to what?

The toys can not see the fight, and even say as such. We only see explosions going off, which doesn't mean Trebol and Usopp are trading blows with their explosive ammunition. We saw Usopp as the aggressor from the very start (We even see his famous 100t hammer in the panel where he is captured). You want to scale him relative to someone who a) was shown unscathed by the end, and b) easily incapacitated Usopp anyways?

Trebol "felt the need" to restrain Usopp because they captured him, and were going to torture him... hence why Sugar tried to kill him in a painful way via the 'poisoned' grape instead of merely letting Trebol blow him up.

Explain how these panels are meant to suggest Usopp somehow scales to Trebol.
  • It starts with Usopp cutting Trebol's fake body into a few pieces, then goes off-panel as we begin focusing on Kyros' backstory.
  • We then get a page where it's implied by the toys that there "is a fierce battle happening", then in the VERY NEXT PAGE,
  • Usopp is defeated and Trebol/Sugar are making light of him.
@joshpiece Yes.

"Not true" to what?

The toys can not see the fight, and even say as such. We only see explosions going off, which doesn't mean Trebol and Usopp are trading blows with their explosive ammunition. We saw Usopp as the aggressor from the very start. You want to scale him relative to someone who a) was shown unscathed by the end, and b) easily incapacitated Usopp anyways?

Trebol "felt the need" to restrain Usopp because they captured him, and were going to torture him... hence why Sugar tried to kill him in a painful way via the 'poisoned' grape instead of merely letting Trebol blow him up.

Explain how these panels are meant to suggest Usopp somehow scales to Trebol.
  • It starts with Usopp cutting Trebol's fake body into a few pieces, then goes off-panel as we begin focusing on Kyros' backstory.
  • We then get a page where it's implied by the toys that there "is a fierce battle happening", then in the VERY NEXT PAGE,
  • Usopp is defeated and Trebol/Sugar are making light of him.
@joshpiece Yes.
The point I was trying to make was that it was obviously not a oneshot which it clearly wasn’t by what was shown via the effects, but you do have decent points otherwise

Btw, do we consider Trebol to have the power to harm Law or himself due to the whole "self-destruct" situation? Luffy and Doffy cleared the explosion as well, so perhaps it could have harmed them (But not proven, so ignore this, i guess... still Luffy considered it threatening enough to kill Law)..

3 High 7-As escaped the blast, and Trebol practically finished himself off. Possible justification for scaling his AP from Dura?

Edit: Though from what I understand, he would receive scaling from Robin anyways since she chose not to fight him despite having the strategic advantage at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back