• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for starters, do we have any other way to scale usopp's dura? All we really have are trebol, and caesar, for his post timeskip key

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why Asura would amplify his durability.

The extra AP he gains would be spread out among the other limbs/heads, so it's not like each of his arms is having to endure three times the striking strength he normally has. Albeit these other limbs/heads are suggested to be an illusion which complicates it.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why Asura would amplify his durability.

The extra AP he gains would be spread out among the other limbs/heads, so it's not like each of his arms is having to endure three times the striking strength he normally has. Albeit these other limbs/heads are suggested to be an illusion which complicates it.
I'm assuming since they're purely an illusion it wouldn't work like that, I'll wait for more input though. All though with the cases of it parrying Hybrid Kaido's blows and possibly blocking the Amane Dachi to me it suggests an increase in durability from his base self.

Well it should definitely be a dura increase since this happens when his will is heightened in a fight which would be similar to haki... Stronger will = Stronger AP and dura on Haki link and link but 🤷‍♂️

I'm assuming since they're purely an illusion it wouldn't work like that, I'll wait for more input though. All though with the cases of it parrying Hybrid Kaido's blows and possibly blocking the Amane Dachi to me it suggests an increase in durability from his base self.
I mean, we currently rate TB Sanji's durability as L7B, but in his case we rate it "at all times" instead of "with DJ" so one of them is wrong, but no matter what i don't like the idea of scaling their dura to special attacks (if we are going to i think "at all times" is better tho, it's their body that is withstanding it after all), so how are we going to solve this? Because if we can really do it some additions need to be done to the reworked profiles and some pre-TS ones.

I mean, we currently rate TB Sanji's durability as L7B, but in his case we rate it "at all times" instead of "with DJ" so one of them is wrong, but no matter what i don't like the idea of scaling their dura to special attacks (if we are going to i think "at all times" is better tho, it's their body that is withstanding it after all), so how are we going to solve this? Because if we can really do it some additions need to be done to the reworked profiles and some pre-TS ones.
Using the Amane Dachi example it's clearly the case that Zoro's normal body wouldn't have been able to as effortlessly deal with it like Asura did so I disagree with Asura's AP scaling to Base Zoro's durability. The same with Asura Zoro parrying Hybrid Kaido's strikes, both of these don't seem like feats regular Zoro wouldn't be capable off and to me suggests a durability increase for the form.

Last edited:
Using the Amane Dachi example it's clearly the case that Zoro's normal body wouldn't have been able to as effortlessly deal with it like Asura did so I disagree with Asura's AP scaling to Base Zoro's durability. The same with Asura Zoro parrying Hybrid Kaido's strikes, both of these don't seem like feats regular Zoro would be capable off and to me suggests a durability increase for the form.
Yeah, makes sense, in Luffy's case it would be fine due to the Gomu Gomu, right? In any case, i think we will need to change Sanji's profile, and add DJ's dura for the blog.

Also, i want to add that the scaling around Sanji is a bit messy due to everything being in a single key, i think he should have a key up to Dressrosa and another one for WCI. I will go in more detail later today because i want to reach chapter 200 of Black Clover today and i am at 165 rn.

Yeah, makes sense, in Luffy's case it would be fine due to the Gomu Gomu, right? In any case, i think we will need to change Sanji's profile, an
Yeah it wouldn't matter much with Luffy, that could be the case with Sanji or it's covered by his fire/heat resistance on his profile.

Yeah it wouldn't matter much with Luffy, that could be the case with Sanji or it's covered by his fire/heat resistance on his profile.
DJ also increase his speed and power, fire is just a side effect so it wouldn't make sense for heat resistance to cover it.

DJ also increase his speed and power, fire is just a side effect so it wouldn't make sense for heat resistance to cover it.
Sanji claims that his leg gaining plenty of heat and attacking speed is what results in the destructive power of diable Jambe, I guess it's true though that his body would need to be able to naturally withstand the speed increase of Diable Jambe.

Although I remember in WCI after Sanji used Diable Jambe for a prolonged time hitting Luffy his leg was wincing.

Alright, so what do you guys think about scaling usopps durability to Caesar? With gastanet?
The attack that one-shot him? An explosion that he also wouldn't be scaling 100% to since surface area of explosions is a thing and that explosion hit somebody else at the same time. Scaling durability from explosions can be tricky thing outside of a few situations as the Explosion Yield calculations page says.

The attack that one-shot him? An explosion that he also wouldn't be scaling 100% to since surface area of explosions is a thing and that explosion hit somebody else at the same time. Scaling durability from explosions can be tricky thing outside of a few situations as the Explosion Yield calculations page says.
If you scroll up, didn’t tempest already explain why he scales?

The attack that one-shot him?
I don't know why yall keep bringing up this "one shot" point like I haven't brought it up and explained/debunked it several times before. Now I'm not on the thread for a few days and yall wanna bring it up again.

Usopp got oxygen ripped from his lungs and was getting beat up, and he got knocked out from the combined pain. His durability scales because he was not wounded from the explosion and his body was perfectly fine, just like Sanji's body which Nami said was a durability feat.
An explosion that he also wouldn't be scaling 100% to since surface area of explosions is a thing and that explosion hit somebody else at the same time.
Surface Area nothing, Caesar had 2 Gastanets in his hands and he put 1 hand on their shoulders each and they blew up while on contact with the others. The entire explosion hit them.

the people who are making comments about a "raging battle" are the toys who do not see what is going on. We later see Usopp captured and beaten while both opponents are completely unscathed. This is a red-herring since we're led to assume "Oh, so Usopp is going toe to toe with 2 executives? nice!" just like how Franky was fighting 2, then 3 before losing.

We all know Usopp is a ranged user, so this "fight" probably ended the second Trebol grabbed him.
Trebol slammed a ship into Usopp and he was fine.
Usopp wasn't scared of Trebol, which we've established earlier in the thread to be a serious thing.
We see them fighting, and we can read the onomatopoeia in the Viz translation which shows that there were attacks being thrown (unless Kapow and Kadoom don't mean attacks were being thrown).
Cavendish, Hajrudin, and some other scrubs were staring at the fight and considered the possibility of being freed, which mean that he was actually putting in work.
We see one opponent completely unscathed. Sugar didn't throw a punch. The person who Usopp fought left the scene completely. We don't see him for chapters.

At the minimum, Usopp's durability should scale. If we want to be daring we can say "Usopp can harm those who harm him" for his AP.

Last edited:
Usopp wasn't scared of Trebol, which we've established earlier in the thread to be a serious thing.

This isn't a line of reasoning I can seriously accept. Usopp was literally running away in terror moments ago, and he turned back to help only because the Tontotta's were calling for him.

This is an antifeat for Usopp more than anything. Being hurt by a rubble from a collapsing building.

This isn't a line of reasoning I can seriously accept. Usopp was literally running away in terror moments ago, and he turned back to help only because the Tontotta's were calling for him.
He turned around to help because he promised he would help.
Running away ≠ Scared. Usopp wasn't scared of Neptune at all and he ran away.
This is an antifeat for Usopp more than anything. Being hurt by a rubble from a collapsing building.
Getting minor bruises from a ship bring slammed into you and rubble falling is not an antifeat in the slightest

Running away ≠ Scared

You can believe whatever you want, but the conclusion I draw from this page is that Usopp is running away because he's scared.

Personally, I don't like the notion of scaling Usopp based around what he is and isn't scared of anyway. I consider feats to be way more valuable than that.

Getting minor bruises from a ship bring slammed into you and rubble falling is not an antifeat in the slightest

Depending on what you scale to, and what the damage of falling rubble does, sure, it's not necessarily an antifeat, but it can be in this case depending on what it is being argued that Usopp scales to.

Right now the sandbox doesn't look finished in some places so I'll wait for it to be ready.

Speaking of Trebol, why is he going to be only City Level? I know he didn't do anything notable AP-wise in Dressrosa besides obliterate Usopp, but he's still one of Doflamingo's Elite Officers just like Vergo, Pica, and Diamante. That means he should automatically scale above Doffy's other officers like Senor Pink, Gladius, Giolla, Monet (whose rating will be High 7-A), Baby 5, Buffalo, Dellinger, Machvise, and Lao G. And Robin considered him to be dangerous.
Not at all.

We've finished scaling off of relative rank unless it's proven that it should be like that, so 2 people in the same position wouldn't qualify for something like that.

Vergo hasn't been a corazon for 15 years. He most likely would've gotten stronger.
Trebol got knocked off his ass by an injured and tired base Luffy who's not High 7-A. And we can't say "oh well maybe Luffy is High 7-A" because all these people scale from base Luffy's AP.

Last edited:
You can believe whatever you want, but the conclusion I draw from this page is that Usopp is running away because he's scared.

Personally, I don't like the notion of scaling Usopp based around what he is and isn't scared of anyway. I consider feats to be way more valuable than that.
Fair perspective
Depending on what you scale to, and what the damage of falling rubble does, sure, it's not necessarily an antifeat, but it can be in this case depending on what it is being argued that Usopp scales to.
Fair, but this looks clearly like a large amount of bs. If rubble hurt him then he should've died from the several explosions and hits he's taken pre timeskip.
Right now the sandbox doesn't look finished in some places so I'll wait for it to be ready.
I deliberately left some horrid justifications because I wanted to see what people were focusing on. Thank you @Emin offsite for noticing and giving me insight on those revisions.

Trebol slammed a ship into Usopp and he was fine.
We see them fighting, and we can read the onomatopoeia in the Viz translation which shows that there were attacks being thrown (unless Kapow and Kadoom don't mean attacks were being thrown).
Cavendish, Hajrudin, and some other scrubs were staring at the fight and considered the possibility of being freed, which mean that he was actually putting in work.
We see one opponent completely unscathed. Sugar didn't throw a punch. The person who Usopp fought left the scene completely. We don't see him for chapters.

At the minimum, Usopp's durability should scale. If we want to be daring we can say "Usopp can harm those who harm him" for his AP.
1) Show me evidence of Trebol's ship-slam actually hitting Usopp directly. For all we know, he and Robin suffered damage from a glancing strike, or not even being touched by the ship at all. We see Usopp buried under some rubble. The argument can be made that a rock hit im in the face while the building collapsed. This is not a good enough argument to "prove" Usopp ~ Trebol.

2) Usopp was scared of Trebol and ran. However, I would like to point out, Bravery =/= AP/Dura. We see people confident in their abilities, yet being easily taken out in shounen quite regularly.

3) We do NOT see them fighting. All we can assume is that Usopp is shooting attacks until he is captured. We see so much evidence that he was the aggressor and still didn't do anything to Trebol or Sugar physically, and he was easily captured.

4) Yet again, using the toys' perspective is not reliable in any way. They are claiming they wish to see what Usopp looks like, confirming 100% that none of them see the "Battle" that is going on. They are merely wishing for Usopp's success, since that would mean their freedom.

5) You are suggesting Usopp actually hurt Trebol? Show me where. We see Trebol several times after the "fight", actually. A panel talking to Doffy, another panel telling Sugar to calm down, and we don't even see a scratch on him, nor was there ever one to begin with.

6) Usopp's Durability should not scale. We never see him actually take blows from Trebol, and when we cut back to him after Kyros' flashback, he was utterly defeated and it's implied to have been a farce according to Sugar and Trebol.

1) Show me evidence of Trebol's ship-slam actually hitting Usopp directly. For all we know, he and Robin suffered damage from a glancing strike, or not even being touched by the ship at all. We see Usopp buried under some rubble. The argument can be made that a rock hit im in the face while the building collapsed. This is not a good enough argument to "prove" Usopp ~ Trebol.

2) Usopp was scared of Trebol and ran. However, I would like to point out, Bravery =/= AP/Dura. We see people confident in their abilities, yet being easily taken out in shounen quite regularly.

3) We do NOT see them fighting. All we can assume is that Usopp is shooting attacks until he is captured. We see so much evidence that he was the aggressor and still didn't do anything to Trebol or Sugar physically, and he was easily captured.

4) Yet again, using the toys' perspective is not reliable in any way. They are claiming they wish to see what Usopp looks like, confirming 100% that none of them see the "Battle" that is going on. They are merely wishing for Usopp's success, since that would mean their freedom.

5) You are suggesting Usopp actually hurt Trebol? Show me where. We see Trebol several times after the "fight", actually. A panel talking to Doffy, another panel telling Sugar to calm down, and we don't even see a scratch on him, nor was there ever one to begin with.

6) Usopp's Durability should not scale. We never see him actually take blows from Trebol, and when we cut back to him after Kyros' flashback, he was utterly defeated and it's implied to have been a farce according to Sugar and Trebol.
He should still scale to Caesar for the arguments given above, which include tanking gastanet

Last edited:
Btw, Nami suffered damage while in Sanji's body, right?

Also, i know this is revision is more about the stats than other things, but why do we rank Sanji's buso as inept? He didn't need any notable amount of focus during his fight with Judge iirc (and the minimum to get rudimentary is to use it without focus and effort).

Last edited:
Not at all.

We've finished scaling off of relative rank unless it's proven that it should be like that, so 2 people in the same position wouldn't qualify for something like that.

Vergo hasn't been a corazon for 15 years. He most likely would've gotten stronger.
Trebol got knocked off his ass by an injured and tired base Luffy who's not High 7-A. And we can't say "oh well maybe Luffy is High 7-A" because all these people scale from base Luffy's AP.
Trebol was on his way to go help Doffy when he got blindsided by an injured and tired Base Luffy. And clearly it did nothing to him since his annoying ass was screaming "Doffy!" again seconds later.

Also, this is what Robin had to say about Trebol after examining a fly he shot down:

So he should at least scale from her.

Last edited:
Trebol was on his way to go help Doffy, who was getting Gamma Knifed at the time, when he got blindsided by an injured and tired Base Luffy. And clearly it did nothing to him since his annoying ass was screaming "Doffy!" again seconds later.

Also, this is what Robin had to say about Trebol after examining a fly he shot down:

So he should at least scale from her.

Yo link not working juss lyk. Maybe Imgur ****** up rn.

We see people confident in their abilities, yet being easily taken out in shounen quite regularly.
This is not shounen. This is One Piece
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back