• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but how much does it take to hurt Usopp?

Because in the Dressrosa Arc, Usopp was hurt just by Trebol throwing a ship into the building he was in.
Please don’t tell me you want to calc the ship now...Trebol is “Likely 7-A” so the force he would be throwing at would be coming from someone who’s 7-A. As to add on from above, the reasoning is clear as day to me. Akainus sole reason for scaling to 14.3 TT is because BB was scared of him, and felt like he wasn’t ready to fight him despite being able to pull off a 14.3 Teratons, feat. It’s clear as day here too, Usopp isn’t scared anymore and won’t act like it, but was afraid of hody’s Water bullets, and it isn’t contradicted. Base hody logically, and narratively should scale above usopp’s Low 7-B.

Please don’t tell me you want to calc the ship now...

Why do you only want feats calced when they're convenient for upgrading characters?

Trebol is “Likely 7-A” so the force he would be throwing at would be coming from someone who’s 7-A.

Trebol has no good reason beyond rank to scale to "Likely 7-A" and him having his current rating is not justification for saying that the ship must have been thrown with 7-A force.

It’s clear as day here too, Usopp isn’t scared anymore and won’t act like it, but was afraid of hody’s Water bullets, and it isn’t contradicted. Base hody logically, and narratively should scale above usopp’s Low 7-B.

Have we even decided on where Usopp's Low 7-B durability is coming from?

Please don’t tell me you want to calc the ship now...Trebol is “Likely 7-A” so the force he would be throwing at would be coming from someone who’s 7-A. As to add on from above, the reasoning is clear as day to me. Akainus sole reason for scaling to 14.3 TT is because BB was scared of him, and felt like he wasn’t ready to fight him despite being able to pull off a 14.3 Teratons, feat. It’s clear as day here too, Usopp isn’t scared anymore and won’t act like it, but was afraid of hody’s Water bullets, and it isn’t contradicted. Base hody logically, and narratively should scale above usopp’s Low 7-B.
I agree with Arslan Here.

Why do you only want feats calced when they're convenient for upgrading characters?

Trebol has no good reason beyond rank to scale to "Likely 7-A" and him having his current rating is not justification for saying that the ship must have been thrown with 7-A force.
This is vsbw, we’re using site profiles. If you have a problem with trebols rating, then make a CRT for it. And why do you want to create calcs when it’s only convenient for lowballing and downgrading characters and series’ as a whole? I’m not all about upgrading, I literally just made a CRT downgrading for doffy, cause the scaling made no sense.

And why do you want to create calcs when it’s only convenient for lowballing and downgrading characters and series’ as a whole?

Because the majority of the time, the profiles are already too highballed in my opinion so it is rare to find a cause to upgrade them further.

Because the majority of the time, the profiles are already too highballed in my opinion so it is rare to find a cause to upgrade them further.
Yeah, you mean you’re just lowballing them, by LITERALLY talking about ships, and hody cracking walls. I don’t even think you agree with the 6-B ratings for the admirals or yonko, and think they’re high 7-A or lower, which High 7-A for yonkos and admirals isn’t even lowball, it’s straight up DOWNPLAY and you’re saying the profiles are high balled, when they’re not high balled at all. Having an ideology of just pure up lowball, is NOT good at all, especially when completely ignoring other scaling metas which get them higher, with more VALID and reasonable reasons.

Last edited:
How is Wadatsumi over Oven? He was being hurt just by experiencing a fraction of the heat caused by Oven boiling the sea that he was in.
My plan was to scale Wadatsumi to a fraction of his AP for taking a torpedo from him.
And I don't even know how ones goes about comparing him withstanding a heat feat to him being punched by Surume.
Surume one shot him, the heat didn't, Surume > the heat that was put on him.

Since there's been numerous calcs made for Oven over the years, I'll have to go back through them and try and assess which one is the most reliable.

But anyway, my main point is that this is not a good method for finding Franky's striking strength and durability. Franky not using the same missiles against Senor Pink is not evidence that his punches are superior to his missiles.

Since there's been numerous calcs made for Oven over the years, I'll have to go back through them and try and assess which one is the most reliable.

But anyway, my main point is that this is not a good method for finding Franky's striking strength and durability. Franky not using the same missiles against Senor Pink is not evidence that his punches are superior to his missiles.
He used missiles on him prior then they had a clash of their strongest attacks.
The missile wasn't one of them.

He used missiles on him prior then they had a clash of their strongest attacks.
The missile wasn't one of them.
I see where Senor gets damaged by a missile here.

I can see the scaling chain for it, but another issue is that it takes three missiles from Franky to stop Surume. So they'd only be scaling a third of whatever value is used for the attack Franky used.

I see nothing indicating that the sum of all those torpedos would = his base Ap. He’s not physically splitting 1 torpedo into 8 separate ones.

He is shooting 8 individual torpedoes. You can even see Oda makes it clear he’s not doing that.
And where did you get he is shooting them all at once or instantaneous.

It clearly shows they all have different lengths indicating that he is firing them 1 by 1 in quick succession
I’m still against splitting his Ap value for those torpedos.

The missile wasn't what Frank dubbed as his strongest attacks
When did Franky state what his strongest attack was?

I'm going by the scaling chains of

X Value = 3 Missiles / 3 = 1 Missile = Senor Pink's Durability = Franky's Striking Strength.

That seems a lot more reliable to me than "Franky's punch = 3 missiles combined."

X Value = 3 Missiles / 3 = 1 Missile = Senor Pink's Durability = Franky's Striking Strength.

That seems a lot more reliable to me than "Franky's punch = 3 missiles combined."
I think Franky's strongest attacks would be Radical Beam or Coup De Vent (but that's what I think)

Nevermind, he didn't say it.

Chopper saw his fireball and said that it was his ultimate attack, while the only thing he saw from him before was his missiles on Surume.
He can fire his fireballs casually, so they should be on the low end of his AP

1 Missile is not = to Senor Pink's Durability if he tanked it, and you're doing a lot of =s, and there's no valid reason for it to be more reliable at all.

Franky ~ Senor Pink >>> 1 Missile

Senor Pink obviously wasn't blown to pieces or defeated by the missile, but he was damaged by it, knocked down and had injuries sustained from just the one missile. So his durability should be comparable to it. Obviously the energy required to do more damage than that missile would be higher than what that one missile is rated as, but that doesn't mean we rate Senor Pink's durability as being much higher. In fact the whole basis that he did tank it is why I said his durability is equal to it (or substitute the word "comparable" for "equal").

Senor Pink obviously wasn't blown to pieces or defeated by the missile, but he was damaged by it, knocked down and had injuries sustained from just the one missile. So his durability should be comparable to it. Obviously the energy required to do more damage than that missile would be higher than what that one missile is rated as, but that doesn't mean we rate Senor Pink's durability as being much higher. In fact the whole basis that he did tank it is why I said his durability is equal to it (or substitute the word "comparable" for "equal").
He stood back up with no issues. He lied on the ground and had a monologue, and the damage wasn't even that much.

Explosion smoke, a few paths of blood, and not a single broken bone since he got into a 1v1 match with Franky right after this
Being able to keep fighting doesn't mean he doesn't have some broken bones.

Either way, my point is that it's not like he no-sold the missile.

Looking for signs of damage is the most basic way of determining how much damage has been done.

Senor Pink's case is a lot more substantial than either of those, but yes, both of those cases show people getting hurt. Usopp himself is not personally on Luffy's level for obvious reasons but with the right setup and weapons its not impossible for him to do some damage.

For an attack to be "no-sold", I would point to something like Luffy's first exchange with Kaido where the most his attacks could do was knock Kaido over and he couldn't leave more than a scratch on him at best. That's what no-selling an attack is to me.

Being able to keep fighting doesn't mean he doesn't have some broken bones.
Are you taking the gag saying he was full of broken bones as fact?

Honestly we have a good example of what fighting with broken bones in Op looks like with Zoro… Zoro was barely able to keep fighting after he took the combined attack. He was wheezing, huffing and literally coughing up blood. Señor Pink literally showed none of the same qualities as Zoro.

Señor pink literally no sold the missiles and just got a lil ash on him with some blood and like Tempest already proved that’s literally nothing in the Op verse

Also he just Tanked Frankys coup de vent literal minutes before that

So Usopp being scared of Hody Jones means that Hody Jones AP = Usopp's durability.

But Franky's missile bruising, bloodying and knocking down Senor Pink with possibly multiple broken bones means that Franky's missile isn't a big deal at all and Senor Pink is actually way more durable than it.

Excuse me, but can you understand why I think that this debate has gotten a bit ridiculous?

I know we're not all going to be working off of the same definitions, but this is pretty far from what "no-sold" means. The gag isn't them thinking he has broken bones; the gag is him using brandy to disinfect his serious wounds because he's hard-boiled.

But Franky's missile bruising, bloodying and knocking down Senor Pink with possibly multiple broken bones means that Franky's missile isn't a big deal at all and Senor Pink is actually way more durable than it.
To say that he has broken bones is a very big stretch.

Did you not read the scans Tempest posted? Sanji is literally bruised and bloody just like Señor pink. Yet he is completely fine. That’s what we are saying.
The gag isn't them thinking he has broken bones; the gag is him using brandy to disinfect his serious wounds because he's hard-boiled.
it was literally part of the gag stop bs’ing they over exaggerated everything he did. Including the part of him “breaking” his bones. Also Señor pink doesn’t show any qualities of broken bones your only evidence is from a gag.

excuse me but do you see how stupid and ridiculous that is?

To say that he has broken bones is a very big stretch.

I said he seemingly/possibly has broken bones. I don't consider that a big stretch.

Did you not read the scans Tempest posted? Sanji is literally bruised and bloody just like Señor pink. Yet he is completely fine. That’s what we are saying.

That could just point towards Sanji's endurance and recovery. If he was literally damaged to be point being bruised and bloody, then he was in fact damaged. That he can move around fine after that only means that the injuries weren't lethal or beyond his ability to recover from them.

We've scaled people on here for far less than that.

it was literally part of the gag stop bs’ing they over exaggerated everything he did. Including the part of him “breaking” his bones. Also Señor pink doesn’t show any qualities of broken bones your only evidence is from a gag.
excuse me but do you see how stupid and ridiculous that is?

Not nearly as stupid and ridiculous as the argument that missile is way below Senor Pink's durability just because they didn't kill him or stop him from fighting.

Yes? He was literally scared of his brute strength show any anti feats of base Hody that would disprove it.

Nobody cares about anti-feats here, I've learned.

My point is that making somebody scared is being treated as a more substantial AP feat than actually causing somebody to take serious injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back