• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Questions

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
1. How fast would you have to be to move to be fast enough that your movement alone would create another 9 real you?

2. Being above the Universe and it's laws including time-space would it be 4-D or 5-D Hax?

3. Being able to change/modify your bloodline is biology manipulation?

4. The ability to turn a 4-D/5-D being in a 2-D Picture would be?

5. Turning Illusion into Reality would be Subjective Reality?

1. This is not physically possible.

2. 5-D I would say, as it like existing outside the main space-time.

What DragonEmperor said for the rest.

EDIT: Although, turning someone into a picture could also be Sealing, depends of how the power works, that description is pretty vague.

Yeah, it can act like a Sealing also.

1. The Character moves so fast that his body had simultaneously cut the Void nine times, and thus forming 9 bodies.

Quote for question 1: "Xue Ying's figure suddenly rushed out, yet it strangely turned into nine figures. All these figures charged out in different directions at the teenaged protector.

"What?" The teenaged protector was slightly panicking. In his perception, all nine figures were real.

In reality.

The nine figures were all real. Xue Ying's speed was so fast that his 'body' had simultaneously cut the void nine times, and thus forming nine bodies.

Using his body to cut the void, that was using an offensive technique within the "Southern Cloud 12 Sacred Styles" as a body technique."

Question 2 would be 4D or 5D? Could I get more inputs for this one?

Not sure what does cutting the void means, but as forming afterimages is simple not possible, then isn't quantificable.

For further help, you would need to elaborate with the 2nd question: character could be 5-D being, as 5-D its unified space-time theory, or it could simply means character its immune to laws. Knowing the verse, I don't think it use physical theories within it, so it may be more related to esoterism.

A note about dimensions: "higher dimension", in the sense of theoric physics, has nothing to do with a place that its "above" the lower dimension, but rather an adicional axis, pretty much like the flatland history is about. The author note's makes it sounds more like a higher plane of existance, not a higher dimension (that considering the origen of the verse, has more sense).

about that first one. I think Godspeed did sth similar. He is only MFTL...

"Bio-Fission: Godspeed is able to clone himself, thus being able to be in two places at once. August claims he is able to do this because he is much faster than the Flash. It is not made clear if he had to travel back in time or if he is simply so fast that he could create a speed mirage."

Also, technically you can be at two places at the same time with infinite speed, since it takes 0s to move between places. If you keep moving between point A and B at infinite speeds, you are "kind of" at multiple places at the same time.

I thought it was some....weird "variant" of Infinite Speed as well when I first saw that feat.

Being at m├║ltiple places at the same time is not infinite, is Nigh-Omnipresence (and yet that is exaggerating). Moving at infinite speed wouldn't generate an image in the air, people wouldn't even be able to perceive it moving, so the opposite, the faster the more invisible one is.

The text do not suggest infinite speed, not even close.

I see, so what is it then? It says he's so fast he cut the void 9 times at the same time, forming 9 real bodies : The nine figures were all real. Xue Ying's speed was so fast that his 'body' had simultaneously cut the void nine times, and thus forming nine bodies.

I don't even know how to begin categorizing this feat. It's clearly about speed since it says this is a result of speed, but what would it be then, being so fast that you can "cut the void" 9 times at the same time and forming 9 real bodies?

Zaratthustrawould know to answer your "cutting the void" question, but the problem here @Antonio is that it literally happened in the work : multiplying by sheer speed. Which is why we're asking in the first place, since we're stumped on this..and we can't act like we didn't see it since as illogical as it seems it did happen for..speed reasons >_>. Author said it, so it works :/. It's fiction after all..

I'm talking in general, there's such speed value to cut the void outside what the verse state. Is not like "going so fast that it turns into a fireball", as we known the ignition temperature of air and from there one obtained speed, but multiplying due speed is not possible. In short, there's no value of reference.

It's hard as I don't anymore instance of him using this currently. It may be more in the future when more chapters are translated.

can this help with his speed? even if I'm sure this is a reaction speed.

So, it's 4-D or 5-D being above the Universe and its laws including time-space?

Zaratthustra said:
So, it's 4-D or 5-D being above the Universe and its laws including time-space?
Should be 5D from @Antonio's answer. Which is logical I guess, being above 4D makes you 5D.

Back