• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-D to 6-D Jump Questions

I have questions here regarding a 5-D to 6-D jump. I want to know what is an isn’t valid

1. As of now, our Wiki accepts that any 1 to Infinite Number of 4-D structures (such as timelines) is contained within a 5-D space. Is the same true for 5-D structures? Does our wiki accept that any 1 to infinite number of 5-D structures is contained within a 6-D space and would affecting that space give 6-D potency?

2. A person/realm is considered 5-D when their context that makes clear that this being/structure views, perceive and treats any 1 to infinite number of 4-D realms and structures as infinitesimal and/or fictional in comparison to itself. Is the same true for 6-D beings and structures? Are beings/structures that view, perceive and treats 5-D beings/structures as fictional/infinitesimal to themselves considered 6-D

3. A 5-D space is confirmed to have its own dimension of time (a spacetime continuum). Just as a timeline has 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if a 5-D Space has 5 spatial dimensions and then it’s own dimension of time which is 1 temporal dimension, would the space-time of the 5-D space be 6-D and would affecting that space-time give 6-D potency

4. A 4-D structure is 3 spatial dimension and one temporal dimension
A 5-D structure has 4 spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension

If their is evidence that the 5-D structure possess its own unique flow of time, separate and superior to the regular flow of time of the lower dimensions then that’s a second temporal dimension

Thus 4 spatial dimensions and 2 temporal dimensions = 6-D structure?

Last edited:
1. id assume so yeah

2. well yeah

3. time is already taken account of, 5-D is 4 dimensions of space and 1 of time, i guess there could be a verse with a structure that has 5 dimensions of space and no dimension of time, in that case yeah if it got a time dimension i think itd become 6-D

I have questions here regarding a 5-D to 6-D jump. I want to know what is an isn’t valid

1. As of now, our Wiki accepts that any 1 to Infinite Number of 4-D structures (such as timelines) is contained within a 5-D space. Is the same true for 5-D structures? Does our wiki accept that any 1 to infinite number of 5-D structures is contained within a 6-D space and would affecting that space give 6-D potency?

2. A person/realm is considered 5-D when their context that makes clear that this being/structure views, perceive and treats any 1 to infinite number of 4-D realms and structures as infinitesimal and/or fictional in comparison to itself. Is the same true for 6-D beings and structures? Are beings/structures that view, perceive and treats 5-D beings/structures as fictional/infinitesimal to themselves considered 6-D
Yeah, it applies to any dimension.
3. A 5-D structure is confirmed to have its own dimension of time (a spacetime continuum). Just as a timeline has 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if a 5-D structure has 5 spatial dimensions and then it’s own dimension of time which is 1 temporal dimension, would the space-time of the 5-D structure be 6-D and would affecting that space-time give 6-D potency
I guess so? A space-time is formed by 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if you destroy the complete space-time, you're considered 4D. So, I guess the same would apply for a space-time with 5 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension

Mhm
3. A 5-D structure is confirmed to have its own dimension of time (a spacetime continuum). Just as a timeline has 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if a 5-D structure has 5 spatial dimensions and then it’s own dimension of time which is 1 temporal dimension, would the space-time of the 5-D structure be 6-D and would affecting that space-time give 6-D potency
You mean 4D space with two temporal dimensions?

3. time is already taken account of, 5-D is 4 dimensions of space and 1 of time, i guess there could be a verse with a structure that has 5 dimensions of space and no dimension of time, in that case yeah if it got a time dimension i think itd become 6-D
I guess so? A space-time is formed by spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if you destroy the complete space-time, you're considered 4D. So, I guess the same would apply for a space-time with 5 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension
You mean 4D space with two temporal dimensions?
I REPHRASED THE THIRD QUESTION LOLOL
I had made a mistake. I meant to say 5-D SPACE not structure lol. Anyways if a 5-D SPACE has its own Dimension of Time, would the Space-Time of that 5-D space be 6-D and affecting that Space-Time result in 6-D potency

Oh yeah I have an additional question left

A 4-D structure is 3 spatial dimension and one temporal dimension

If their is evidence that the 5-D structure possess its own unique flow of time, separate and superior to the regular flow of time of the lower dimensions then that’s a second temporal dimension

Is that about right?

Yes. I think the idea is that space-time continuums are infinite, therefor the space separating multiple universes cannot be finite in any 3D or 4D way, or else they would intersect, therefore the space between universes has to be infinite, at the same time it had to be a greater infinity then just four dimensions. Therefore the same logic applies to 5D spaces as well.
Methods of transcendence like infintesimalizing and R > F differences can be used from 1-D to Inf-D, the only issue is that the type of transcendence to break through from High 1-B to Low 1-A, or Low 1-A to 1-A needs to be different or superior compared to the others. For example, using R > F to reach High 1-B, now you can't just use the same statements as before, you need something extra to show this is a new type of transcendence and isn't within the same framework as before.
3. A 5-D space is confirmed to have its own dimension of time (a spacetime continuum). Just as a timeline has 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, if a 5-D Space has 5 spatial dimensions and then it’s own dimension of time which is 1 temporal dimension, would the space-time of the 5-D space be 6-D and would affecting that space-time give 6-D potency
Time is a +1 Temporal Dimension to all dimensions of space, therefor a 5D Spatial Dimension would be 6D including its Temporal Dimension. This is because we treat time as having an uncountably infinite number of snapshots of the spatial dimension it contains within itself. Every 0.01, 0.001, 0.00001, etc amount of time has to be contained and recorded in time, and therefore it contains not just an infinity but uncountable infinity of copies.

Having two temporal dimensions alone wouldn't be 6D, however, if they are superior or contain one another then sure.

Contained not enough for make it higher structure, the verse must make it small part of higher structure
Bruh this definitely YES, even this is most clear requirement for have higher structure
I would say yes

Context needed

1. As of now, our Wiki accepts that any 1 to Infinite Number of 4-D structures (such as timelines) is contained within a 5-D space.
Not really, we just assume that is the safest optiion, but that should change soon, as the space between them can also be voids
Is the same true for 5-D structures? Does our wiki accept that any 1 to infinite number of 5-D structures is contained within a 6-D space and would affecting that space give 6-D potency?
If you mean does affecting 6D space give 6D potency in AP? then I will say yes
yes
yes that structure will be 6-D, but for affecting the structure to give 6-D potency, you need to affect the structure across the whole of time
Yes and Yes
not at all, a second temporal dimension would mean time flowing in a different direction, not time flowing faster or slower in the 5-D realm
Yes as long as the times are of different dimension/direction

Back