• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some peculiar things to note in the SpongeBob SquarePants Verse (Again).

Didnt I have a calc of that? I also said its more of a form needing preparation rather than something he always has.

Its somewhat similar to Crippletron in Family Guy which only appeared in one episode, but it got its own key anyway due to it needing preparation to access this form.

Has like

anyone contacted a staff member at all? You guys are just going to make it harder for a staff member to read the thread and evaluate it if you keep posting comments without letting a staff member see anything.

Jesus f**king christ, we already talked about that earlier, and already passed that off as a visual effect. Hell, even him flying was revealed to be him hanging on a rope.

Has like

anyone contacted a staff member at all? You guys are just going to make it harder for a staff member to read the thread and evaluate it if you keep posting comments without letting a staff member see anything.
Agreed. I’m contacting one of the knowledgeable member.

Another thing we have to mention is that Jerry is the same size of Spongebob yet has a Town Level key and if Spongebob can’t be higher even tho he shown feats like Jerry before we shall lowball Jerry and I agree with the upgrades still
The size is the problem... But yeah I agree that shouldn't be thanks to Hyper Anon's graph shows the place to be bigger.

I am busy with another verse at the moment sadly, please if you can at least try sending that hyper anon thing to the high ups and whatnot so we can get this going.

Another thing we have to mention is that Jerry is the same size of Spongebob yet has a Town Level key and if Spongebob can’t be higher even tho he shown feats like Jerry before we shall lowball Jerry and I agree with the upgrades still
I don't know where you got this conclusion from but Jerry's town because of a feat that Spongebob doesn't have.

Anyways have any of you peeps actually idk... got a mod onto this thread? You're all discussing like this has been accepted when you literally need mod approval.

Seriously I tried in putting that already in the calc confirmation board and NOTHING... We need to get the Hyper Anon blog first, THEN we could move on whatever we have here.

I also want to mention that there is a legit sperm whale in the show and Sandy has been shown to like how a human be sized to a sperm whale like what Goodname said about Feral Friends if you watch this

Dude, the characters have canon heights

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are "humans" yet at around the size of Spongebob and Patrick, which is unlike every other human that has appeared.
I wouldn't just mess around with size scaling when it's not even consistent between showings, such as in the first movie Spongebob and Patrick being a few centimeters tall, and in the second movie the cast being of around a feet in size.

And if I had to mention more, In his own official encyclopedic profile has mentions of his powers/talents/abilities. One of which that peaked my interests was this:

• Enhanced reflexes: SpongeBob possesses faster-than-lightning reflexes, being able to react to dangers instantly. Hence, SpongeBob can dodge and react to projectiles and enemy attacks moving at high speeds, such as lasers, arrows, shock waves, bullets, and even lighting. Additionally, SpongeBob's sharp reflexes allow him to react to attacks outside his field of vision.
Some could be referring to other media like his games some of them could be from its canon. So that means I missed more things on his stats then I thought myself and mentioned somewhat officially.

Last edited:
Back