• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some peculiar things to note in the SpongeBob SquarePants Verse (Again).

I feel like there are some things should be brought up again for the heck of it because they are that interesting. For starters in the possibility of AP/Dura: There is an episode called "Feral Friends." Where Basically everyone in Bikini Bottom minus Sandy get de-evolved back into...Oddly enough less advanced more realistic looking marine animals via an event called Neptune's Moon, Up until Sandy rode off of the actual whale size Pearl arriving to her Tree Dome on a much secure place till the green moon blows over. Later is where things get interesting Here is kind of the part where there could be the possibility that could upgrade the cast at peaks via Sandy at least surviving getting visibly squashed by primal Squid Ward whom earlier is strong enough to destroy the rest of her dome, where as earlier Sandy did state in the feral friends episode Here "Its a good thing my dome is made of 10 pressure proof ton glass" To which Frenchie, The observant French marine narrator of nearly every SpongeBob episode (THE French narrator himself giving details about the green moon or "Neptune's Moon." Who looks strangely like the Cyclops from the first movie but good. ) Actually agrees with saying in this scene "Oui Sandy that is true, But unfortunately the posionus and highly inteligent Octopus can also cut through hard bedrock with its beak.") Which Primal Squid ward managed to engulf and ultimately destroy the said 10 ton made dome, Sandy couldn't harm Primal Squid but she did swiftly dodge and even survive a crushing hit from the thing (I'm gonna go off the limb and say there are characters like Banjo and Kazooie who do have somewhat of a similar feat where they can barely survive attacks from the Stompadon, They virtually cannot harm this creature but they still share the dura feat which yielded this much energy.), Or is the size going to **** it up again? Because let me tell you right now I don't know about that given Primal Squidward literally engulfed Sandy's dome and when we get to see Squid fight Primal Pearl Squid is at least nearly reaching the size of Pearl Hell even Patchy who was there literally spying on SpongeBob was still dwarfed by a lot when Pearl swam above the ocean Wet Willy style, Basically Pearl is now an actual Whale sized creature...Realistic Whales of which can reach THESE SIZES.

Now here's the smoking gun, Who knows if the characters or the explosions that consumed Bikini Bottom have destroyed Sandy's "10-Ton built home." Then this 'could' actually be a game changer... And I know what you might

"Sandy’s home isn’t shown in the explosion. So sadly nothing to say there."

Nevertheless the tree dome shouldn't be far from bikini bottom's town and there were cases that the tree dome was destroyed... Many times if memory serves, With just as similar destructivity. Like the time in the episode "The Krabby Patty that ate Bikini Bottom." That Mr. Krabs (Being the greedy son of a gun he is.) Abused Sandy's growth formula on a patty which actually ended up not just engulfing all of Bikini Bottom but the treedome as well which ended in a very shattered state (https://www.******/spongebob-square...y-that-ate-bikini-bottom-bubble-buddy-returns 8:42.) Not just that, Earlier on in this episode Sandy also has a pretty useful invention yet worth mentioning and its a multicolored A.I. puzzle cube THAT SHE BUILT which not only solves itself (1:28) but apparently its somewhat nearly all knowing later giving her the idea that in order to save the town was for SpongeBob to make direct contact with the patty (9:19) And he does does, Successfully even, reverting all of the patty that consumed Bikini Bottom including the Tree Dome. And mind you this is just one example. Apart from glass its still some 10 ton material that Sandy built herself, even the narrator that has stuck with the franchise for the beginning to 20+ something years agrees with I don't see why its a full on problem it might possibly still work, and Sandy having something that is 10 ton built should at least warrant something big (Not to mention in the episode "Texas." When she was feeling home sick she actually has a suppose stronger extra layer to cover up her Dome.) As the domes properties have been shattered by other destruction of Bikini Bottom as I shown with the monster patty to which SpongeBob sustains the power of, and characters including Patrick sliced it using nothing but a key he pulled out of hammer space (8:20).

Mr. Krab's pulled Sandy's water dome, Which later led Krabs getting crushed by her submarine, Lifts it and sends it flying far away, This same submarine can puncture the Tree Dome along with crushing other Bikini Bottom Mites in the process if memory serves.

Something more interesting to note if the 10 ton dome doesn't touch any light bulbs is the fact that SpongeBob's verse actually has more then ONE underwater city as there are more to be mentioned like New Kelp City from the "WhoBob WhatPants/Whatever happened to SpongeBob?" Episode seems much taller and more sophisticated among others, At an exception with Shell City which apparently takes 5 days to get there by car. Speaking of New Kelp City btw after SpongeBob dispatched the city's opposing thugs "The Bubble Popping Boys." Becoming the mayor of said city, Friends convince him to come back and starts to remember himself, just when he thought it was safe to go back the New Kelp it turns out in the end he wasn't the best mayor of course causing people to reek destructive havoc on their own city. To top it all off it is basically a parodying of actual New York City, For reference IRL New York's Land Area is 302.6 mi² with New Kelp City while yes is smaller, New Kelp City should still be much bigger then BB by this and it's...??? Others could need some looking into we could at least take into consideration that BB and other marks the crew entered may be bigger then they seem.

- There was that one time The Flying Dutchman literally does have the power to turn himself INTO AN ACTUAL NUKE, laughing it off like nothing just look at the dispersion he caused from such!

- in the first movie Patrick survived being slapped away by Dennis, which led him to pull out his knives to try to stab SpongeBob, Missed... But curiously did manage to actually visibly hurt Hassle Hoff with one of his knives.

- So you might have known by now that some comic book abilities are implemented in some of the characters abilities like another NPI feat with the flying dutchman, Sound/Telekensis feat, probably a few others we missed for SpongeBob but you get an idea of the following. Ant a very long time ago thought it was okay for me to use the comics and one certain part of the comic caught people's attentions and it regards King Neptune taking the restaurant which had the crew follow the trail to take it back, and just in case if I had to give anymore context although its not full on stated this is how far Sponge Bob, Squid-ward, And Mr. Krabs had to travel in order to retrieve the restaurant, And how big the castle including the entrance compared to SpongeBob and the rest there. Until all is said and done it gets to the part where it had King Neptune preparing to throw the Krusty Krab from a mountain far away to the Krusty Krab's original position, This might give the series an upgrade in AP & durability and what is also very much more noteworthy that it landed on plankton directly tanking it.

Nobody so far has went to look more into it maybe understandably though, it is tricky so to say given its vague distance however the exhaustion we see from them suggests that they at least had to travel a pretty far distance.

About using the comics, User Ayewale had something like this said about the canonicity of the comics in the CRT though a tiny bit more into detail then this apparently.

The comics are like Tier-2 canon I think. Useable, But should not be placed over the show (Tier 1 canon.

- Btw. A Patrick from another universe makes a hole exactly of his shape on Sandy's dome with the concealed extra harder metal layer simply by running through it. This comic also has the United Plankton seal of approval, Which is a company that has long stuck with SpongeBob.

Speed:

Actually I have much more to show after looking back at several SpongeBob CRT's, There could be notable Speed feats such was the case with Sandy's profile (Whom the characters scale in speed.) Has "Far higher flight speed with her jet pack (In "Sandy's Rocket", her jet pack took her from Bikini Bottom to the moon in 9 seconds)" The user KGiffoni (You can ask the person in general Himself/Herself but this is what he/she said.) Took care of that wielding THESE RESULTS:

KGiffoni Calc:

Distance between the Earth and the Moon is 384400km.

384400/9 = 42711.111km/s

That's 42711111m/s, Mach 125513, 14.2% times the SoL

Relativistic

Btw that gets us 547271700856296.3J for the Kinetic Energy utlizing the weight of a squirrel (600 grams)

"Interesting... Now this could be a stretch but this take into account as reaction? She didn't fluster much in traveling there actually."

KGiffoni:

If she managed to make an accurate landing, yes. If she just crashed into the Moon, then no.

(5:00)

"She didn't crash and landed perfectly."

- Not just that, Jelly Fish, While yes obviously they get constantly stung by them but there is an instance where Sponge Bob (Along with Kevin the Sea Cucumber and other club bikini bottom mites so they should scale others.) Reacted to and out jumped one giant sting from the not mechanical very pissed off King Jelly Fish.

Now according to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1]

Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]

Also I found another episode that could at least help the case with dodging Jelly Fish stings titled "Squirrel Jelly." https://www.******/spongebob-squarepants-season-11-episode-26-squirrel-jelly-the-string (Click the first video.)

Notable things in this episode:

- Sandy becomes incredibly competitive to the point that she one shots both Squid Ward, Larry the Lobster, And Mr Krabs at volley ball and it just turns out she later states that it felt more like a warm up to her rather then a real challenge (2:06). And dispatched the other Bikini Bottom Mites in the process (3:02).

- Sandy being a Squirrel burrows out of nowhere, reappearing next to SpongeBob and Patrick (3:32)

- Sandy also very casually mind you tanks stings from the many jellyfish she engulfed in her suit determined to get more on her the crazy woman (4:57, Resistance to electricity, Maybe more along the lines of plosion? Given Jelly fish stings are said to carry venom. And getting engulfed only to not be fazed and ready to catch more inside by a lot suggests a pretty high tolerance).

- Sandy somehow reappears through the insides of SpongeBob's pours without SpongeBob even feeling/knowing she was inside himself (5:36, Definitely Teleportation.).

- Sandy possesses Frankenstein Fish Food to kick things up a notch, Basically a steroid food that made the Jelly Fish jacked while spawning a bazooka out of nowhere to boot (6:13, Statistics Amplification and Hammer Space.).

- Patrick survives getting the top of his head cut clean off while jelly fish enter inside him, stinging hard to the point of becoming a glowstick, literally (6:56, Electricity/Plosion resistance and supporting Immortality type 2).

- Sandy is seen sporting Super hero gear granting her Flight, Traps, Spider Man like grappling nets to seal the jacked Jelly fish (7:29).

- Sandy fly's so fast that she makes fire out of Jelly Fish Fields and it took a bit for the Jellyfish sign to ignite after she was speeding next to it. (8:57).

- While trying to meditate to maintain her Yin Yang, She spawns a flute out of nowhere from which creates rainbows. (11:11, Creation and Light Manipulation.).

- The fused Jelly Fish Monster actually manages to crack Sandy's dome (12:09).

- Jelly Fish Monster lifts the dome with ease (12:20).

- Sandy tanks a stinging attack from the Jellyfish monster (12:39)

- Sandy tanks a fierce crushing blow and being used as a guitar by the Jelly Fish Monster (12:56)

- Then it gets to parts that Sandy dodges a sting from the Jelly Fish Monster (13:14 then again at 13:17)

- Both SpongeBob, Patrick, And Sandy tank getting clashed by the Jelly Fish Monster. (13:31 and then again at 13:40)

- Sandy gets serious as she stays a float air, Focusing within herself as she grows other arms (13:53)

- Sandy is starting to damage the Jelly Fish Monster (14:15, while tanking attacks from the Jelly Fish Monster 14:23).

- Sandy dodges a sting from the Jelly Fish Monster again (14:59).

- Sandy enters inside the Jelly Fish Monster and ends up engulfing/destroying the beast (15:17).

(If we go by destroying a 10 ton built dome this could be notable as there must be cases that have ended up cracking/destroying it at one point, I'm curious about other potential speed feats even though Viacom made it a bitch for me to find.)

- I found something just as interesting, You know how some character's that catch fire are listed as Mach 6?

Well the thing is characters in the SpongeBob verse have actually achieved such levels beforehand, Sandy was traveling so incredibly fast she actually caught fire for a bit along with creating steel on the ground and Mr. Krabs one time actually did the same:

Sandy - (1:46)

Mr. Krab's and his flaring moment.

Now knowing some of this sites philosophy and whatnot I know but I feel like bringing it up, Size may be an issue but it's interesting to think of at times.

- (Also what the heck, Its worth a shot.)

-Sandy straight up reacted to a point blank laser beam in pushing SpongeBob out of the way when it was fired from an artifact/diamond

- In "Karen's virus." Has SpongeBob and a Muscular Digimon-Plankton directly reacting to a barrage of lasers.

- Plankton directly dodged a laser from Karen again in "Karen 2.0." ( 2:11.)

- In the episode "Goons on the Moon." character Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the moon and hit Pearl, Squidward extends a measuring meter to show how far he is from SpongeBob when thinking he was still on earth. (SpongeBob should get resistance to heat, ice, radiation since was unaffected by the Heat/Cold Belt and regenerated from his mutation in the Radiaton Belt. So did Squidward with the later belt. Something is one of the craters had Squidward pulled a Chowder and encountered a story board artist here btw which is funnily enough his own voice actor.

Could make whatever this is a tad more consistent along with the Sandy jetpack feat and I think another one was made, Forgot where but this is what I could find.

LS at peak showings: I been meaning ask there are probably some overlooked feats regarding lifting strength at their best showings, There are clear indications that there is more to it then just that.

- What is even more curious is that Larry The Lobster being obviously no different from the rest in diminutive size has his LS labeled on SUPERHUMAN via the same logic as stated via lifting some huge anchors and lifting two bleachers with stacked people (Fish) on them and there was that one time SpongeBob out of panic actually managed to TACKLE LARRY to the ground to which Larry compliments SpongeBob's Hussle (https://www.******/spongebob-squarepants-season-6-episode-18-pet-or-pests-komputer-overload 8:43) By the way would the weight of fish amount to anything if this were the case with Larry? If this were the case with SpongeBob there is this boy's video stating some... "interesting." things so to speak, sure he may studder a bit and could be exaggerating some things (He didn't count on the fact that SpongeBob is technically 4 inches tall.) But I think it was worth mentioning that he later on says the fact of SpongeBob lifting a group of people the same way with just one non chalaunt arm. And Sandy to a degree has shown being superior to the bikini bottom mites as you seen in the episode "Squirrel Jelly" that I have linked while under competitive duress and it shows more so like the "Pre-Hibernation Week." episode after folks gave up looking for SpongeBob the bikini bottom mites hide under the rock of Patrick because they are THAT EXTREMELY SCARED OF HER as Sandy is seen chugging/lifting the building's of each.

- Sandy in the episode "SpongeBob, Sandy, And the Bull worm." Remarked "Back in Texas I wrangled Bulls, And I wrangled worms." Her strength turns out wasn't all too much of an exaggeration as she did pull down an afloat boat under water in an instant, chain in hand soon afterwards just to prove her point to which THE OFFICAL SPONGEBOB CHANNEL takes into great consideration her feats of strength, Maybe she couldn't handle the big mutant Bull Worm but she is still remarkably FAR stronger then people give her credit for nevertheless.

There are still a few others that would still upgrade her in some way that people have not dabbled into too much, her remarks to wrangle REAL LIFE cattle and the boat sinking feat from the Alaskan Bull worm episode which also had a more realistic less cartoony appearance hell it even tooted and what not.

Boats can weigh this much: [3]

And there is that one episode where SpongeBob and Squidward exerted themselves in such a way that they manged to pull ships on their own in the episode "Employee of the Month." SpongeBob this time had an anchor strapped on to him while dragging said ship, Squid not being far off himself. (6:54.)

- This one could be a matter of AP and LS, In one the space episodes "Moon-cation." Sandy from Space and back to Earth was strong enough to fight the intense pressure of the atmospheric re entry high speed fireball of her ship, SpongeBob holding on for dear life as hard as he can.

- And most impressively in the 2nd movie, Mr. Krabs is strong enough TO SUCCESSFULLY PRY THROUGH THESE BLATANTLY DENSE STRUCTURED METAL OF HIS SEALED RESTURANT OUT OF DESPERATION. I swear that bending very hard metal feat from Mr. Krabs has to amount to something in LS, and remember the last time SpongeBob held Mr. Krab's in a chokehold all for a stupid dime?... Lets not forget SpongeBob in his AP would amount to something in this category as well similarly did push through the hard metallic exterior in that one Mermaid man and barnacle boy episode. And here again in "Fear of a Krabby Patty." But much swifter then before.

Other stuff:

- Mr. Krabs literally erased a customer's memory of a movie he watched in the restaurant.

- The pencil that was used in the classic Doodle Bob episode in the Doodle Bob Dimension episode clearly does show SpongeBob & Patrick somehow not just functioning in void different from their laws but also shows SpongeBob pretty much pulling the pencil out of the insides of his pores, err, Hammer space stuff (https://www.******/spongebob-squarepants-season-11-episode-14a-doodle-dimension 4:12).

- Also in the Halloween Tim Burton styled episode I found some interesting things, Gyro Nutz took a look at it but I should still mention them anyways to look at for the rest of you and some he still leftover:

https://www.******/spongebob-squarepants-season-11-episode-5-the-legend-of-boo-kini-bottom

- SpongeBob vanishes inside Patrick's knight costume without even hearing or noticing him doing so (3:16, Stealth Mastery, this was denied.).

- Patrick does the equivalant to "Winning rock paper scissors with your mirrored reflection." Joke by somehow talking to SpongeBob with a mirror bloody mary style reminding SpongeBob that Scary = Funny... Don't know what this falls under (3:46.)

- And SpongeBob hides again without Patrick noticing, only this time most impressively INSIDE PATRICKS TEETH (4:07, More over the top Stealth, Again this was denied.).

- Patrick somehow is missing his head to which SpongeBob was fiddling with Patrick's actual Brain and it only massaged him, Understandably much to Sandy's disgust (5:14, very surprisingly casual Immortality type 2).

- Sandy has an acorn Frankenstein robot hybrid that eats both SpongeBob and Patrick whom literally shrunken inside... Only to later pull an Ant Man and get out of the robots back to their natural size (6:15, Size manipulation?).

- Patrick playfully uses SpongeBob as a weapon, Casually knocking out bikini bottom mites in his path. (7:58)

- Plankton activates a button making him have a devil costume and other things that weren't there before in an instant (8:27).

- Patrick hides like a turtle inside his knight costume (9:24).

- SpongeBob's textual laughs alone cartoonishly shakes the Flying Dutchman's ship even knocking the Flying Dutchman back (10:31).

- The whole musical indicates that not only can he open portals to other Dimensions but the ship also is Tardis like, as in being SO MUCH BIGGER in the inside if the Flying Dutchman wishes it to be as the crew are catapulted through different obstacles (13:34).

And both SpongeBob and Patrick are unfazed by plowing deep down The Flying Dutchman's ship (15:01).

- Sponge Bob becomes so scared shitless that he rips out his skin becoming a skull as he runs away as his deflated skin follows in pursuit, which seems to have somewhat of a mind of his own as the skin was pep talking to him or he was simply talking to himself (17:31).

- Flying Dutchman literally tortures them sending them otherworldly scene after otherworldly scene (17:59).

- Plankton has the big brain move in taking advantage of his Ghostly Physiology by tearing himself in half to escape out of his prison (18:09).

(And there is an episode where Plankton actually becomes a Ghost and makes great use of his powers. If Plankton dies it could still be possible for him to still fight so as long as Soul hax doesn't hit him. Still pretty useful)

To which the Flying Dutchman proceeded to drain Plankton's morality into serving the Flying Dutchman for all eternity, literally casually enslaving Plankton with his finger turning him into an Igor drone (18:27).

- The Flying Dutchman teleports the crew to be roasted (19:02).

- SpongeBob tanks the collision of the Frankenstein puppet, which was obliterated hard to point that nuts are the only debris (19:26).

- The Flying Dutchman shrinks himself to enter SpongeBob's mind, as he slowly starts to go insane there (20:15).

(And SpongeBob's shrill laughter alone can apparently cause Plankton to go insane. And Mr. Krab's needed headphones despite not having ears and the a day where everyone leaves spongebob alone in a previous scene Patrick himself admits being annoyed by Sponge Bob's laughter)

- As a pretty familiar throwback to the classic 1999 episode "Plankton.", SpongeBob rolls his eyes to see the Flying Dutchman in a visibly perturbed state so much so that the many souls inside the Dutchman start screaming, unable to handle the trippy ness of Sponge Bob's Psyche even struggling to free himself (21:12) ending the episode with the Flying Dutchman vanishing with the others freed.

- In the anniversary special "Truth or Square." Sponge Bob somehow managed to execute impossible things from which the most impressive was a flashback of decorating a space themed restaurant, One of which the window where SpongeBob had orders filled had opened up sucking Squid Ward in only to find that its ACTUAL SPACE where SpongeBob was cheerfully cooking.

- Self-Destruction and Resurrection: He blows himself up and creates a new body in another place, twice.

He also has conversation with an underwater mini sun in the second link.

That’s all I have for now...Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is a lot of stuff. Though, I agree with the speed and strongly agree with stealth mastery, i’ll need to look over the AP again

Most people aren’t gonna wanna read that giant essay man

I feel like there are some things should be brought up again for the heck of it because they are that interesting. For starters in the possibility of AP/Dura: There is an episode called "Feral Friends." Where Basically everyone in Bikini Bottom minus Sandy get de-evolved back into...Oddly enough less advanced more realistic looking marine animals via an event called Neptune's Moon, Up until Sandy rode off of the actual whale size Pearl arriving to her Tree Dome on a much secure place till the green moon blows over. Later is where things get interesting Here is kind of the part where there could be the possibility that could upgrade the cast at peaks via Sandy at least surviving getting visibly squashed by primal Squid Ward whom earlier is strong enough to destroy the rest of her dome, where as earlier Sandy did state in the feral friends episode Here "Its a good thing my dome is made of 10 pressure proof ton glass" To which Frenchie, The observant French marine narrator of nearly every SpongeBob episode (THE French narrator himself giving details about the green moon or "Neptune's Moon." Who looks strangely like the Cyclops from the first movie but good. ) Actually agrees with saying in this scene "Oui Sandy that is true, But unfortunately the posionus and highly inteligent Octopus can also cut through hard bedrock with its beak.") Which Primal Squid ward managed to engulf and ultimately destroy the said 10 ton made dome, Sandy couldn't harm Primal Squid but she did swiftly dodge and even survive a crushing hit from the thing (I'm gonna go off the limb and say there are characters like Banjo and Kazooie who do have somewhat of a similar feat where they can barely survive attacks from the Stompadon, They virtually cannot harm this creature but they still share the dura feat which yielded this much energy.), Or is the size going to **** it up again?
You can request a calculation for the dome’s destruction here.

This is a lot of stuff. Though, I agree with the speed and strongly agree with stealth mastery, i’ll need to look over the AP again
Yeah its a lot I think I tried to warn you. I heard there may be a problem with the AP part but it may still work and I'm glad some stuff are seen for their worth to some degree. Stealth however was completely denied by Gyro apparently... What do you reckon with this?

Last edited:
The laser feats can’t be used unless they follow Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats standards. The speed of Sandy’s jet pack shouldn’t be scaled to the entire Verse without evidence.

Tfw Mr. Krabs running fast enough to catch fire is kinda consistent, which is a hypersonic feat according to some profiles
I MEAN YEAH, It still worth looking more into then this though. Btw I can not stress enough that another Nick Toon character who has nearly the same functions as SpongeBob "Timmy Turner." Yes, the little boy that no one understands From the FOP verse has some very... VERY UP THERE status despite the so called establishment and I quote: "Despite his Toon Force making him have numerous feats of superhuman strength, Timmy isn't regularly expected to be anything more than an average kid, being less competent in doing tasks fellow 10-year-olds were better at, which is a consistent part of his character"...But then we do have some "higher at his peak." feats there (Quickly threw a water balloon from Dimmsdale to Paris. Exchanged blows with Vicky[18]. Generated an explosion bigger than his house out of sheer anger[19]]. Exchanged blows with Jimmy Neutron[20][21]. Fought several times with Dark Laser, who survived the destruction of the Death Ball twice, which can take its own planet-destroying attacks) that has a place to still be in his profile, Even Hypersonic via catching fire and absurdly fast Massively FTL+ Reactions going on, Yet Sponge Bob may not have much say in this anyhow?

And its not just lasers actually! Aside the "SpongeBob becoming the next potentially menacing Majora's Mask Moon." Feat, in the episode "Goons on the Moon." a character "Squidina." Did throw a rock hard enough to circle the moon and hit Pearl and Squidward did somehow extend a measuring meter to show how far he is from SpongeBob when thinking he was still on earth, Even managing to hurt some random person when he let go of the measuring meter. Also in the said episode Spongebob should surely get resistance to Extremity's of Heat, Ice, and Radiation since was unaffected by the Heat/Cold Belt and even regenerated from his mutation in the Radiation Belt, So did Squidward with the later belt (Transmutation maybe?).

OH I forgot to mention this, How come Sponge Bob does not have some Acrobatics listed on his profile yet? I mean ever since Sponge Bob met Sandy what he may sometimes lack in strength he is however depicted as being very nimble, hell after the clam kerfuffle the way Sponge Bob introduced to Sandy himself was being able to run and make flips to then stick a landing (And something just as noteworthy is that soon afterwards Sandy did legit pulverize a rock with ONE CASUAL CHOP, And pulverizing rock is supposed to take much more force then one would expect apparently. And this was not the first time mind you as she's paved her way through much harder materials such as the sculpting and eating of an asteroid whole feat has been brought up, even if its not a huge one because of her size nevertheless the destruction of one still requires a lot as apparently some asteroids do contain nickel, a large part of is that of IRON.) There was the time he and Patrick competed in the fry cook Olympics doing some food styled athleticism and at one point they wrestled (More then being proficient in Karate they are also professional wrestlers apparently, DBZ muscle and all.), in the episode "Squidtastic Voyage." While being inside Squidward, SpongeBob was able to make complex maneuvers to successfully slice away a part of of the clarinet that was stuck in Squid's throat. In "Big Pink Loser." SpongeBob remarks being a champion of jump rope which he shows to do in fast tricky successions, Although he was sliced this did not deter him and kept going in this state (Another important thing to note is in this same episode He was also hitting himself repeatedly with a hammer and didn't seem very fazed by such aside Patrick who was, which may support a degree of Pain resistance, something that supports this is also in the episode "The Bully." Where Flats the Flounder punched SpongeBob repeatedly day and night only to not faze Sponge Bob in the slightest. Among other inhumanely harsh mishaps should warrant him some great degree of Pain Resistances as well.). There is probably is probably more that I miss in this category.

After looking everything over, I also agree with this.
Yee thanks, But I have a sense that seeing we are dealing with something as crazy as the SpongeBob verse, some of the most useful stuff will probably be denied with.

There are some stuff like SpongeBob in Truth or Square somehow when push comes to shove Sponge Bob went from decorating Cowboy, Hip Hop... To then creating a functionable Space inside his kitchen (I'm not joking he actually did this.) I don't know would fall in... Pocket Dimensions perhaps??

I think those kind of feats are best to describe the potency of his toon force honestly. The speed feats are something I’ve agreed with for a while now, and there’s just hundreds of random yet useful abilities that the cast shows on occasion.

I must recap also despite their elderly age, In the episode "Mermaid Man vs. Sponge Bob (Season 5, Episode 94)." Mermaid Mann (Even if they are in a mind controlled state still this should amount to something.) Can very much still severely harm SpongeBob... Which Sponge Bob takes and who knows what they can actually do more into the comics of the series. (Which like I said, Some do have the United Plankton seal of approval and could still be used to expand their abilities further.)

OH and in the episode "Surf N' Turf" There are some interesting things I found (For some reason the site does not let me so you have to do this light bulb worthy neato spoopy WD Gaster trick, Copy THIS: ♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄📂📫︎⬧︎◆︎❒︎♐📫︎■︎📫︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♐︎ And then paste it here to crypt it, Paste it in the "Or wing dings goes here." Then you get your link to the video.)

- Something probably worthy for a calc is SpongeBob rather easily mind you tanking this volcanic explosion from Plankton's lair, Sending him flying FAR AWAY back in a fireball to Sandy's tree dome (2:02) Even he mentions the fireball he had from it. Earlier he had to travel this far away to get there (1:31).

- "I gotta get a picture of this!" After that was said, Fiasco (The fish painter.) Appears in the Tree Dome out of nowhere already has a portrait, which Sponge Bob takes (3:28).

- Mr. Krabs can somehow tell a bottle was wrongly made...With his eyes closed (3:58).

- Mr. Krabs motivated, Managed to build an entire ship out of Sandy's tree in what seem then less of a day as we see Sandy wake up afterwards not long after (4:53).

- Worth a mention that Sandy out of fury created a near exact replica of Mr. Krabs, Showing what she'll to do him after what he's done to her tree (5:52) This ensued into a pursuit with Sandy on her submarine.

- She fired her nuts she was planning to eat which are strong enough to crack Mr. Krab's shell (7:21) For reference, Eugene used to to be called "Armor Abs-Krab's." describing him as having tough shell to which Sponge Bob tried punching Mr. Krabs only for his hand to literally disintegrate. And has apparently challenged brawns as much as somebody named "Torpedo belly" Who literally had a torpedo stuck in the belly region... And lived with it surprisingly, though they needed to remove afterwards its noteworthy for a fish being able to survive a freaking Torpedo.

- It turns out Sandy went on rodeo's with bulls in her 500th (7:44).

- Mr. Krabs manages to lift Sandy's Sub off of him which he proceeds to easily throw at a considerably far distance (8:01. this did become important later on)

- Here's the part I labelled on her submarine managing to pierce through the dome (9:41)... Earlier Mr. Krabs survived the same damn thing crushing on him, Which he also threw at a distance.

In "Squid Noir" (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫︎🖲︎📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♓♎📫︎■︎□︎♓︎❒︎📫︎⬧︎♍♋︎❖︎♏︎■︎♑♏︎❒︎📫︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎)

- This vanishing coin will actually be a possible important ability later on (5:17).

- Another supporting Telepathic feat from SpongeBob and Squid ward who can both hear their own narration without talking (5:35).

- The coin sponge bob had vanishes again (5:50).

- SpongeBob analyzes Mr. Krabs's butt grove, "Story checks out." (7:02).

- Quarter disappears only this time even while being inside Squid ward's home (10:18).

- All the coins Sponge Bob threw came back falling on him, With Patrick saying "SOLD!" (11:04) ending this episode with a smooth noir transition.

"Scavenger Pants.":

- SpongeBob manages to appear into Squid ward's home unnoticed until Sponge told him or rather complimented, Understandably freaked out (12:09).

- Sponge Bob and Patrick are sent to retrieve a rare treasured sandvich in the Badlands which according to sign has a distance of 20,000 Leagues (14:14).

- SpongeBob and Patrick get sucked in by a sand twister, Arriving back to Squid Ward's home unharmed which turns out a sand Witch fish was generating such (14:56).

- Squid ward's next quest for them was to get a rare boxer flower thing that was located in the deepest canyon of the Mariana Trench, With them actually going there motivated as ever dopily running over there... NO I AM NOT KIDDING they actually did kind of pull a Courage the Cowardly Dog here! XD (15:51) Note that getting from A) Bikini Atoll to point B) the Mariana Trench... Is 2,550 KM!! Like Courage, that should count as something big in speed not just stamina mind you and might be consistent with the other more over the top stuff we may have... And this won't be the last time they did this mind you.

Not just that they eventually rather easily shrugged off a large fall to the trench, spikey cliffs included of course (Said trench being absurdly 11,034 meters deep.) As the find the rare flower and somehow got back in time in what probably might not have been long afterwards.

- Squid ward is asking the same question as to how the hell they are able to find everything no matter how absurd, SpongeBob says with "You have to keep your skull nuuuumb!" as he floats in mid air like a stereotypical mystical meditator (17:21) Their next mission was to find the loch ness monster and bring it ALIVE, Sponge Bob and Patrick are of course not deterred by encountering a mythical beast and go on the journey again. Scotland is where Nessie resides, hell, they literally arrived there though this time they went by boat as they successfully managed to have an encounter with the elusive being (17:55). From point A) Bikini Bottom to point B) Scotland is 12,374 KM.

- They have actually spent a good SIX MONTHS NON STOP looking for Squid ward's "Brother.", Winded but somehow still have their determination going, and after they run into Ms. Tentacle's home, they are unfazed afterwards! (20:29) Ending this episode with the trio getting adopted by Squids Mama.

This isn't even half of Sponge Bob's newer episodes, there is more but I'll have you folks take a look at it!

I could, while very dense I think I can explain in a tl;dr of what changes.
Okay I mean if you wish not to sound callous, I am a bit busy at the moment but I'll come back if something is a miss as I found a few other crazier stuff.

Last edited:
I could, while very dense I think I can explain in a tl;dr of what changes.
Well I WAS going to plan to release a sorting of the stuff we need to take care of... But some, Unfortunate setbacks happened and it had me like this (Literally), So I'm back at square 1 again (No pun intended.) Just know I'll be listing the things we have soon... Be expecting that one day to look at more coherently.

If the message got "eaten" by a poor connection, click the Floppy disk thing and check it, it may be too late now as you posted something else, however.
Floppy Disk? Anyways I think it was already too late anyways but I'll get back on track folks, I actually DID click the wrong button causing it to exit out while originally the older Vs forum had a warning if I was going to leave or not and it just exited without warning...only had me half a draft once more so I have to start all over. Also depends on your sources but the 3rd Sponge Bob movie has been recently released to the public on Netflix, After the hassles in life I'll see what I can get out of that.

Hang on guys my head's been acting a tad weird lately as I discussed with another user but I'm gonna turn stuff in and a link to another user that shows even more promise.

Bump.

Okay fine I tried sorting/organizing it for you guys, what we have:

AP/Dura:

Dome destroying... So far
-------------------------------

Note: Some of the links are in the WD GASTER wing dings given the site didn't let me and the Viacom copyright made the actual full episodes a grudge to find, this is for your eyes only and for other spectators who want to take on the challenge. copy and Paste it in the "Or wing dings goes here." Then you get your link to the video.)

- In "Feral Friends" (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📁📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📂📂📫♐♏︎❒︎♋︎●︎📫♐︎❒︎♓♏︎■︎♎︎⬧︎📫♎︎□︎■︎⧫︎📫︎⬥︎♋︎🙵♏📫︎◻︎♋︎⧫︎❒︎♓♍︎🙵) Sandy's dome's properties is revealed to be built of 10 Ton pressure proof glass (11:54) To add to the confirmation Frenchie who has long stuck with series for some 20+ years actually agrees, leading Primal Squidward in destroying the rest of her dome (12:26) And she at least survived being visibly crushed by the thing (12:35). Keep in mind when we see Primal Squidward fight Primal Pearl, Squidward is reaching half Pearl's actual whale height (13:24) Hell even Patchy who was there literally spying on SpongeBob earlier was still dwarfed by a lot when Pearl swam above the ocean Wet Willy style (9:27), Basically Pearl is now an actual Whale sized creature... Realistic Whales of which can reach THESE SIZES.

- If there were other instances the dome has been destroyed in "The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫︎🖰︎📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📂︎🗄︎📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫︎🙵❒︎♋♌♌︎⍓︎📫︎◻︎♋︎⧫︎⧫︎⍓︎📫︎⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎📫♋︎⧫︎♏📫♌♓︎🙵♓︎■︎♓📫♌︎□︎⧫︎⧫︎□︎❍︎📫♌︎◆︎♌♌︎●︎♏📫♌︎◆︎♎♎︎⍓︎📫︎❒︎♏︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎■︎⬧︎) The growth formula Sandy created destroyed her dome (8:42) Later Sandy's advanced self assembling rubix cube told her the key to defeating the monster patty was for SpongeBob to make direct contact with the patty monster (9:19) And he does, successfully even, sustaining and reverting the disaster that even ended up consuming her dome too.... Oh and keep in mind Squid ward described it as a "300 foot uncooked menu item" (5:23)

- Sandy has a stronger layer in "Texas", "Survival of the Idiots", Probably more times I'm sure of it. At one point I think there was that one time it was melted by some of the bikini bottom mites.

Btw. A Patrick from another universe makes a hole exactly of his shape on Sandy's dome with the concealed extra harder metal layer simply by running through it. This comic also has the United Plankton seal of approval, Which is a company that has long stuck with SpongeBob in every credit.

- In "Surf n' Turf." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄📂📫︎⬧︎◆︎❒︎♐📫︎■︎📫︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♐︎) Mr. Krabs manages to lift Sandy's Sub off of him which he proceeds to easily throw at a considerably far distance (8:01. this did become important later on), Here's the part I labelled on her submarine managing to pierce through the dome (9:41)... Earlier Mr. Krabs survived the same damn thing crushing on him, Which he threw at a far distance.

- In "No Pictures Please." (⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫⌛📫︎■︎□︎📫︎◻︎♓♍︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎📫︎◻︎●︎♏♋︎⬧︎♏📫︎⬧︎⧫︎◆︎♍︎🙵📫︎□︎■︎📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫︎❒︎□︎□︎♐︎) Patrick sliced it using nothing but a key he pulled out of hammer space (8:20).

- In "Squirrel Jelly." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄⌛📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♓︎❒︎❒︎♏︎●︎📫︎🙰♏︎●︎●︎⍓︎📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎) a fused Jelly Fish Monster actually manages to crack Sandy's dome (12:09). Jelly Fish Monster lifts the dome with ease (12:20). Sandy tanks a stinging attack from the Jellyfish monster (12:39). Sandy tanks a fierce crushing blow and being used as a guitar by the Jelly Fish Monster (12:56). Both SpongeBob, Patrick, And Sandy tank getting clashed by the Jelly Fish Monster. (13:31 and then again at 13:40). Sandy is starting to damage the Jelly Fish Monster (14:15, while tanking attacks from the Jelly Fish Monster 14:23) And Sandy enters inside the Jelly Fish Monster and ends up engulfing/destroying the beast (15:17).

Probably more I missed.

Other AP/Dura feats so far:
---------------------------------

- Sandy in the very first episodes pulverized a rock huger then her with ONE CASUAL CHOP, And pulverizing rock to bits is supposed to take much more force then one would expect apparently. And this was not the first time mind you as she's paved her way through much harder materials such as the sculpting and eating of an asteroid whole feat has been brought up, even if its not a huge one because of her size, nevertheless the destruction of one still requires a lot as apparently some asteroids do contain nickel, a large part of is that of IRON.

- There was that one time The Flying Dutchman literally does have the power to turn himself INTO AN ACTUAL NUKE, laughing it off like nothing just look at the dispersion he caused from such!

- I must recap also despite their elderly age, In the episode "Mermaid Man vs. Sponge Bob (Season 5, Episode 94)." Mermaid Mann (Even if they are in a mind controlled state still this should amount to something.) Can very much still severely harm SpongeBob... Which Sponge Bob takes and who knows what they can actually do more into the comics of the series. (Which like I said, Some do have the United Plankton seal of approval and could still be used to expand their abilities further.)

- in the first movie Mr. Krabs directly survived a blast from King Neptune's trident which much later is shown damaging Hassle Hoff to a crisp, Earlier Patrick survived being slapped away by Dennis, which led him to pull out his knives to try to stab SpongeBob, Missed... But curiously did manage to actually visibly hurt Hassle Hoff with one of his knives.

- King Neptune takes the restaurant which had the crew follow the trail to take it back, and just in case if I had to give anymore context although its not full on stated this is how far Sponge Bob, Squid-ward, And Mr. Krabs had to travel in order to retrieve the restaurant, And how big the castle including the entrance compared to SpongeBob and the rest there. Until all is said and done it gets to the part where it had King Neptune preparing to throw the Krusty Krab from a mountain far away to the Krusty Krab's original position, This might give the series an upgrade in AP & durability and what is also very much more noteworthy that it landed on plankton directly tanking it. Nobody so far has went to look more into it maybe understandably though, it is tricky so to say given its vague distance however the exhaustion we see from them suggests that they at least had to travel a pretty far distance.

- In "Surf N' Turf." Something probably worthy for a calc is SpongeBob rather easily mind you tanking this volcanic explosion from Plankton's lair, Sending him flying FAR AWAY back in a fireball to Sandy's tree dome (2:02) Even he mentions the fireball he had from it, Earlier he had to travel this far away to get there (1:31). Sandy fired nuts she was planning to eat which are strong enough to crack Mr. Krab's shell (7:21). For reference, Eugene used to to be called "Armor Abs-Krab's." describing him as having tough shell to which Sponge Bob tried punching Mr. Krabs only for his hand to literally disintegrate. And has apparently challenged brawns as much as someone named "Torpedo belly" Who literally had a torpedo stuck in the belly region... And lived with it for a while surprisingly, though yes they eventually needed to remove afterwards its noteworthy for a fish being able to survive a freaking Torpedo.

- In "Scavenger Pants." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫︎🖲︎📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♓♎📫︎■︎□︎♓︎❒︎📫︎⬧︎♍♋︎❖︎♏︎■︎♑♏︎❒︎📫︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎), SpongeBob and Patrick get sucked in by a sand twister, Arriving back to Squid Ward's home unharmed which turns out a sand Witch fish was generating such (14:56), They rather easily shrugged off a large fall to the trench, spikey cliffs included of course (Said trench being absurdly 11,034 meters deep.) As they find the rare flower and somehow got back in time in what probably might not have been long afterwards.

Speed:

Jellyfish dodging so far
-----------------------------

- Sponge Bob (Along with Kevin the Sea Cucumber and other club bikini bottom mites so they should scale others.) Reacted to and out jumped one giant sting from the not mechanical very pissed off King Jelly Fish.

- In "Squirrel Jelly." Sandy dodges a sting from the Jelly Fish Monster (13:14 then again at 13:17), Sandy dodges a sting from the Jelly Fish Monster again (14:59).

Now according to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1]

Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]

Catching fire so far.
------------------------

- Sandy was traveling so incredibly fast she actually caught fire for a bit along with creating steel on the ground. (1:46).

- Mr. Krab's and his flaring moment.

- In "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy fly's so fast that she makes fire out of Jelly Fish Fields and it took a bit for the Jellyfish sign to ignite after she was speeding next to it. (8:57).

Other higher feats so far
------------------------------

- Sandy's Jetpack to the moon feat.

KGiffoni Calc:

"Distance between the Earth and the Moon is 384400km.

384400/9 = 42711.111km/s

That's 42711111m/s, Mach 125513, 14.2% times the SoL

Relativistic

Btw that gets us 547271700856296.3J for the Kinetic Energy utlizing the weight of a squirrel (600 grams)."

Interesting... Now this could be a stretch but this take into account as reaction? She didn't fluster much in traveling there actually.

KGiffoni:

"If she managed to make an accurate landing, yes. If she just crashed into the Moon, then no."

Sandy did not crash and landed perfectly (5:00).

- Also what the heck, Its worth a shot.

Sandy straight up reacted to a point blank beam in pushing SpongeBob out of the way when it was fired from an artifact/diamond

In "Karen's virus." Has SpongeBob and a Muscular Digimon-Plankton directly reacting to a barrage of lasers.

Plankton directly dodged a laser from Karen again in "Karen 2.0." ( 2:11.)

- In the episode "Goons on the Moon." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎⬥︎⬥︎⬥︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎📬︎⧫︎❖︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📂📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄📄📫♑︎□︎□︎■︎⬧︎📫︎□︎■︎📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫︎❍︎□︎□︎■︎📫︎⬧︎◻︎♋♍♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎❍︎♏︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎) Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the moon and hit Pearl, Pearl was fine from that. Squidward extends a measuring meter to show how far he is from SpongeBob when thinking he was still on earth.

- In "Plankton's Good Eye." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫︎🖰︎📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📂📂📫︎❍︎♏︎❒︎❍︎♋♓♎📫︎❍︎♋︎■︎📫♌♏♑♓︎■︎⬧︎📫︎◻︎●︎♋︎■︎🙵⧫︎□︎■︎⬧︎📫♑︎□︎□︎♎📫♏︎⍓︎♏︎) Sponge bob and his friends dodge lasers from Plankton that were specifically described as infared by Plankton (This also means that Sponge Bob can see infrared light) (10:36).

- In "Abrasive side." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫︎🖮︎📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄📁📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫♋♌︎❒︎♋︎⬧︎♓︎❖︎♏📫︎⬧︎♓♎♏📫♏♋︎❒︎⬥︎□︎❒︎❍︎) Sponge bob turns his head around so fast he catches his reflection off guard (7:55). At first glance, the feat doesn't seem noteworthy but keep in mind that mirrors work by reflecting light, which means that Sponge bob looked into a mirror before the light photons being reflected could reach his eye.

In "Scavenger Pants" Sponge Bob and Patrick are sent to retrieve a rare treasured sandvich in the Badlands which according to sign has a distance of 20,000 Leagues (14:14). Squid ward's quest for them was to get a rare boxer flower thing that was located in the deepest canyon of the Mariana Trench, With them actually going there motivated as ever dopily running over there... NO I AM NOT KIDDING they actually did kind of pull a Courage the Cowardly Dog here! XD (15:51) Note that getting from A) Bikini Atoll to point B) the Mariana Trench... Is 2,550 KM!! Like Courage, that should count as something big in speed not just stamina mind you and might be consistent with the other more over the top stuff we may have... And this won't be the last time they did this mind you. Their next mission was to find the loch ness monster and bring it ALIVE, Sponge Bob and Patrick are of course not deterred by encountering a mythical beast and go on the journey again. Scotland is where Nessie resides, hell, they literally arrived there though this time they went by boat as they successfully managed to have an encounter with the elusive being (17:55). From point A) Bikini Bottom to point B) Scotland is 12,374 KM.

Lifting Strength:

- There was that one time in "Pets or Pest" (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫⌛📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📂︎🖰︎📫︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎📫︎□︎❒︎📫︎◻︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎🙵□︎❍︎◻︎◆︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📫︎□︎❖︎♏︎❒︎●︎□︎♋♎︎) SpongeBob out of panic actually managed to tackle Larry the Lobster to the ground to which Larry compliments (8:43). And SpongeBob has done something similar where he lifted an entire group of people including Squillium with one hand.

- Sandy in the episode "SpongeBob, Sandy, And the Bull worm." Remarked "Back in Texas I wrangled Bulls, And I wrangled worms." (In "Surf N' Turf" It turns out Sandy went on rodeo's with bulls in her 500th, 7:44). Her strength turns out wasn't all too much of an exaggeration as she did later pull down an afloat boat under water in an instant, chain in hand soon afterwards just to prove her point to which THE OFFICAL SPONGEBOB CHANNEL takes into great consideration her feats of strength, Maybe she couldn't handle the big mutant Bull Worm but she is still remarkably FAR stronger then people give her credit for nevertheless.

And Sandy to a degree has shown being superior to the bikini bottom mites as you seen in the episode "Squirrel Jelly" that I have linked while under competitive duress and it shows more so like the "Pre-Hibernation Week." episode after folks gave up looking for SpongeBob the bikini bottom mites hide under the rock of Patrick because they are THAT EXTREMELY SCARED OF HER as Sandy is seen chugging/lifting the building's of each.

Boats can weigh this much: [3]

- There is that one episode where SpongeBob and Squidward exerted themselves in such a way that they managed to pull ships on their own in the episode "Employee of the Month." SpongeBob this time had an anchor strapped on to him while dragging said ship, Squid not being far off himself (6:53).

- This one could be a matter of AP and LS, In one the space episodes "Moon-cation." Sandy from Space and back to Earth was strong enough to fight the intense pressure of the atmospheric re entry high speed fireball of her ship, SpongeBob holding on for dear life as hard as he can.

- Mr. Krabs is strong enough TO SUCCESSFULLY PRY THROUGH THESE BLATANTLY DENSE STRUCTURED METAL OF HIS SEALED RESTURANT OUT OF DESPERATION. And remember the last time SpongeBob held Mr. Krab's in a chokehold all for a stupid dime?

Lets not forget SpongeBob similarly did push through the hard metallic exteriors in that one Mermaid man and barnacle boy episode. And here again in "Fear of a Krabby Patty." But much swifter then before.

Possible newfound abilities among other stuff:

- Acrobatics: SpongeBob is depicted as being very nimble, after the clam kerfuffle the way Sponge Bob introduced to Sandy was being able to run and make flips to then stick a landing. There was the time he and Patrick competed in the fry cook Olympics doing some food styled athleticism and at one point they wrestled (More then being proficient in Karate they are also professional wrestlers apparently, DBZ muscle and all). In the episode "Squidtastic Voyage." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫︎🗐︎📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📂︎🗄︎📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♓♎︎⧫︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♓♍📫︎❖︎□︎⍓︎♋♑♏📫︎⧫︎♒♋︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎■︎□︎📫︎●︎♋♎︎⍓︎📫📄︎) While being inside Squidward (long story) SpongeBob was able to make complex propelling maneuvers to successfully slice away a part of of the clarinet that was stuck in Squid's throat (9:52). In "Big Pink Loser." SpongeBob remarks being a champion of jump rope which he shows to do in fast tricky successions, Although he was sliced this did not deter him and kept going in this state. There is probably is probably more that I miss in this category.

- Truth or Square somehow when push comes to shove Sponge Bob went from decorating Cowboy, Hip Hop... To then creating a functionable Space inside his kitchen (I'm not joking he actually did this.) I don't know would fall in... Pocket Dimensions perhaps??

- In "Surf N turf." "I gotta get a picture of this!" After that was said, Fiasco (The fish painter.) Appears in the Tree Dome out of nowhere already has a portrait, which Sponge Bob takes (3:28). Mr. Krabs can somehow tell a bottle was wrongly made...With his eyes closed (3:58). Mr. Krabs motivated, Managed to build an entire ship out of Sandy's tree in what seem then less of a day as we see Sandy wake up afterwards not long after (4:53).

- In "Squid noir." This vanishing coin will actually be a possible important ability later on (5:17). Another supporting Telepathic feat from SpongeBob and Squid ward who can both hear their own narration without talking (5:35). The coin sponge bob had vanishes again (5:50).SpongeBob analyzes Mr. Krabs's butt grove, "Story checks out." (7:02). Quarter disappears only this time even while being inside Squid ward's home (10:18). All the coins Sponge Bob threw came back falling on him, With Patrick saying "SOLD!" (11:04) ending this episode with a smooth noir transition.

-
In "Scavenger Pants." SpongeBob manages to appear into Squid ward's home unnoticed until Sponge told him or rather complimented, Understandably freaked out (12:09). Squid ward is asking the same question as to how the hell they are able to find everything no matter how absurd, SpongeBob says with "You have to keep your skull nuuuumb!" as he floats in mid air like a mystical meditator (17:21) They have actually spent a good SIX MONTHS NON STOP looking for Squid ward's "Brother.", Winded but somehow still have their determination going, and after they run into Ms. Tentacle's home, they are unfazed afterwards! (20:29) Ending this episode with the trio getting adopted by Squids Mama.

Resistances:
---------------

Pain Manipulation resistance: Sponge Bob in "Big Pink Loser." Was hitting himself repeatedly with a hammer and didn't seem very fazed by such aside Patrick who was which may support a degree of Pain resistance, something that supports this is also in the episode "The Bully." Where Flats the Flounder punched SpongeBob repeatedly day and night only to not faze Sponge Bob in the slightest. Among other inhumanely harsh mishaps through out the the series run should warrant him some great degree of Pain Resistances as well.

- Possible Soul hax resistance?: In "Money talks." (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫︎🗄︎📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫︎🖰︎📫︎❍︎□︎■︎♏︎⍓︎📫︎⧫︎♋︎●︎🙵⬧︎📫︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎❖︎⬧︎📫︎⧫︎♒♏📫︎◻︎♋︎⧫︎⧫︎⍓︎📫♑♋♎♑♏︎⧫︎📫︎⬧︎●︎♓︎❍︎⍓︎📫♎♋︎■︎♍♓︎■︎♑︎) It is revealed Mr. Krabs has sold his soul to other foreign demons, Sponge Bob also apparently. (7:18, Soul resistance possibly? Admittedly I say "POSSIBLY." Given the Boo-kini episode could contradict this.)

- Resistance to Extreme conditions + Transmutation: In "Goons on the Moon." SpongeBob and maybe others should get resistance to extreme heat, Ice, And Radiation since SpongeBob was unaffected by the Cold belt which had Squidward turn into a pop icicle (5:38) And the Heat belt which temperatures were absurd enough to set things on fire (5:58) And regenerated from his mutation in the Radiation Belt, So did Squidward with the later belt. One of the craters had Squidward pulled a Chowder and encountered a story board artist here btw which is funnily enough his own voice actor.

Last edited:
I agree with resistance to transmutation. The possible resistance to soul manip is also something that I can get behind.
Cool we are getting somewhere I guess, Also in the krabby patty monster episode what would Sandy's advanced self assembling rubix cube fall under abilities? That building she did is also a solidly supporting Extraordinary Genius feat if literally pulling a Rick and Morty portal to other dimensions as seen in the Doodle Bob Dimension episode wasn't already OP enough. And in "Squirrel Jelly." Sandy does have some iron man based equipment, Though possibly optional and in said episode she does grow some arms among a few other abilities I missed.

Back