• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some peculiar things to note in the SpongeBob SquarePants Verse (Again).

Those annoying emotes... Do you do that intentionaly to encrypt some forbidden links?

And I also missed these:

- In "Shell Shocked" Sponge bob broke a suppose "Invincible metal shell" (6:11). In "unreal estate" (♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎🖳︎📭📭︎❍︎📬︎⬥︎♍︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎♏♋︎❍︎📬♍︎□︎❍︎📭︎⬧︎◻︎□︎■︎♑♏♌︎□︎♌📫︎⬧︎❑︎◆︎♋︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📫︎⬧︎♏♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎📫📂📁📫♏︎◻︎♓︎⬧︎□︎♎♏📫📄📫︎◆︎■︎❒︎♏♋︎●︎📫♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎⧫︎♏📫♍︎□︎♎♏📫︎⍓︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎) If you have read Hyper Anon's post I must mention Squid Ward also survives a rocket crash from outer space (10:37). And in "pineapple fever." Squidward gets shot by Lightning and clearly survives (2:59), Lighting from what I could get at to give you an idea the average bolt of lightning striking from cloud to ground containing roughly one billion (1,000,000,000) joules of energy apparently.

Last edited:
Is it possible to stop with the emotes? It makes the giant text walls even more tedious to evaluate.
Then go to that site at least that is the full episodes I could showcase (follow the timelines there.) because let me tell you if you think that is bad, copyright alone is so far up the ass I couldn't always find the episodes in coherent detail! not even always in daily motion. I pardon for any sort of inconveniences but this is currently the only way.

Last edited:
Maybe we need to PM the Spongebob Squarepants experts in this regard.

I wonder if a "varies" tier with several notable key phases will be helpful to make any profile comprehensive and comprehensible.

Oof they’re two giant Spongebob CRTs happening simultaneously
MZX: "But wait, There's more..."

You weren't kidding. There's one user who's already trying to up him to 5-A. Maybe I just wanted to see SpongeBob at least higher then his current 9-B with some promising stuff here, not to forget AT THE VERY ******* LEAST the possibility of Small Building+ maybe much higher from the Hyper Anon calc's, We can at least take care of evaluating his blog rather then going guns blazing! then we can probably see what we have going on here.

Last edited:
Not sure about the standards on map scaling, though what I do know that if the Pie Bomb was worth hundreds of megatons of TNT Spongebob wouldn’t be withstanding anywhere near its full magnitude.

Not sure about the standards on map scaling, though what I do know that if the Pie Bomb was worth hundreds of megatons of TNT Spongebob wouldn’t be withstanding anywhere near its full magnitude.
Even if we go with your case, Somewhere around half might still amount to something.

“Even if”? You know Inverse Square Law is a standard that applies to every explosion feat, right?

Well if you can find an explosion feat that doesn't apply to Inverse Law then you can say "You never know." but until then, only Inverse Square Law.

Well if you can find an explosion feat that doesn't apply to Inverse Law then you can say "You never know." but until then, only Inverse Square Law.
Currently to be honest I'm not much of a mathematician so to say, I still do have a somewhat of an honest hunch some day that the verse has more then you think. Exactly, those labels and blog still may show promise.

Last edited:
Well, they look like a laser, it moves like a laser and it doesn't bend not interacts with matter in a way a laser wouldn't.
Now, for the calc, assuming regular laser speed, and Spongebob somehow jumping a few centimeters out of the way... this likely would be in the relativistic range at worst. Now if this isn't an outlier, that's another story.

Last edited:
Well, they look like a laser, it moves like a laser and it doesn't bend not interacts with matter in a way a laser wouldn't.
Lasers cause small explosions and vaporize holes in floors?

I look away from the thread for a day and it becomes a wankfest lol
image0.png

Last edited:
Also maybe a 4th Wall Break but Spongebob scales to Squidward who might views the Sponge verse as fiction
Nice, Low 1-C Spongebob /s

Anyway, this thread has gone on for quite some time without any Staff coming to evaluate anything probably due to the thread being poorly structured and lengthy, so I’m starting to doubt anything will be done here.

Last edited:
So I have been busy lately but I tried notifying a few more lads/lasses to come over here but maybe look at Hyper's blog first. Now we will wait.

Back