• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some missing abilities on Barbatos's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body Control, Telepathy and Darkness Manip are ok. Life force Absorption should be fine. Please compile the actions that may be Plot Manip.

I also think that everything except plot manipulation seems fine to add.

Are you sure? because he has stolen the story of Hawkman and fills the World Forge with dark endings this is not Plot Manipulation? And for the other abilities, can i add them on the profile? and should we add the Anti-Music for a notable power?

He is just creating dystopian universes. That is not the same as plot manipulation.

Okay is it Reality Warping or another ability and can i add the pthers powers and the Anti Music?

I suppose that it is a form of reality warping.

Can you unlock the page please. And what about the Anti Music?

What does the anti-music do specifically.

With the Anti Music, Barbatos has summoned the dark army and has shock the strings of the multiverse and caused the law of phisics to fail plus it could have make the earth so low that it could never be raised again.

It has already been added to the profile page. Perhaps we should close the thread?

Should we add '''Invulnerability'''? because i think the only things that can injure Barbatos is the Nth Metal & the Tenth Metal. And maybe also '''Fear Manipulation''' via his abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back