• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Crisis #7 revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we normally give Existence Erasure to people that can destroy universes/multiverses? Mandrakk can't erase specific things.

Would you be willing to write a complete post on the topic in your own words? I find the current post by the original poster confusing, and I would be happy to provide my feedback once I have a better understanding of your perspective.

Do we normally give Existence Erasure to people that can destroy universes/multiverses? Mandrakk can't erase specific things.
Actually, by default, we don't give EE for this. However, AP can be earned through this method depending on the action. If the action involves "existence erasure," then the character can earn AP through "AP via existence erasure."

Depending on the manner, it might warrant limited existence erasure.
It's not super clear, since he never actually accomplished it. The idea was he was going to drain it of "bleed" and that was described as the threat to the multiverse, but his plan never came to fruition.

It's not super clear, since he never actually accomplished it. The idea was he was going to drain it of "bleed" and that was described as the threat to the multiverse, but his plan never came to fruition.
Then yeah, I'd personally disagree even with limited. Sounds more like a chain reaction based on a specific quirk of how the DC cosmology works.

Okay. Then I disagree with EE as well. Thank you for helping out. ️🙏

I also disagree with the statement. According to the textbook definition, destroying structures falls under the category of AP rather than EE, unless it is carried out through EE, as I had mentioned in my earlier post.

Okay. Thank you for your input as well. 🙏

Should we close this thread then?

Yes, as I have already shared the discussion rule privately and it will be added later, the thread can be closed now. Moreover, the argument about EE seems to be based on a misunderstanding rather than a genuine proposal.

That's not my argument at all, so no, don't close it-
Based on the scans in the OP, there's not really support for EE. Not even limited form, since his demons are "devouring history". At best, it would be a form of absorption. EE requires a bit more explicit proof.

Edit: And to be noted, I don't think is absorption either. It seems more like RW, which I'm sure Mandrakk already has on his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back