• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, another Kirby revision thread.

First, I want to start with upgrades and downgrades for some characters.

-Master Hand. I don't think that he should be 4-A. He is a strong mid-boss, but he hasn't shown nothing to be scaled with the top tiers. So, 5-A.

-Metal General. It is currently 5-A, 4-A with HR-D3. However, I think that Metal General should be 4-A. In terms of gameplay, it's a boss fighted after Grand Doomer, who is 4-A. And not just that, in the Extra Mode after you defeat it, it survives and fights with HR-D3. And after you defeat HR-D3, it haves the energy to fight again with HR-D3.

And now, some powers for Yin-Yarn

-We should maybe explain better what he can do with is cloth manipulation. With this, he has shown Creation, Life Creation, Possesio, Water Manipulation and Transmutation.

-Also, is a bit vague to only say Regenerationn. His Regenerationn should be high with the knitting needles.

-And finally, Mega Yin-Yarn has Explosion Manipulation and Danmaku .

You think Metal General should be 4-A yet Master Hand as 5-A?

Also, Master Hand is not a mid-boss, there's a fight with him where you can battle both him and Crazy Hand, which is a full on boss battle. The two seem to be much more durable than any other boss, and do have an enhanced AP.

And if you're going with the logic that Metal General's boss fight makes him 4-A because his boss fight is after a major boss fight, Master Hand's fight with Kirby was after Meta Knight, and before Dark Meta Knight and Dark Mind.

Though, if people find it this way, Master Hand's AP should be " 5-A, possibly at least 4-A "

-Kirby of the Stars has the tradition of going to space at the last levels, 4-A MH is fine.

-4-A Metal General makes sense.

-Where does the live creation come from?

Everything else looks good.

I can see why some of the bosses should be 4-A. Depending on the Kirby game, some of the last bosses do tend to get hard, so I do see why Metal General and Master Hand should at least be 4-A

Okay, I suppose that there isn't any problem to add the powers for Yin-Yarn.

But I'm not sure if I can apply the upgrade for Metal General.

Wait, High Regenerationn? That's some "Regenerate from a single atom" level of regen. At best he's High-Mid.

I agree with Saikou, for some reason we had several Kirby characters with Regen at High-Mid ranked at just High.

Beyond the Regenerationn pointed out by Saikou everything else should be fine. This other revision to the verse needs more attention.

Okay. Have the edits been performed, so we can close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back