• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DMC Hax and Abilities Additions

I do not see that good hax can be dmc already has the moderately op hax that are practically the passive of argosax and void mundus?

@Dante Demon Killah

possibly absolute zero for Dante from a King Cerberus DMC5 artbook quote explaining King Cerberus' job of cooling the Qliphoth and some translations say it's by cooling the entire area down to absolute zero.

This also fits with King Cerberus' own statements tho, he says that his Ice attacks are much superior to other ice demons, I believe, which should make him superior to Frosts

little off topici here but M8, Dante is suddenly becoming more powerful with each month.

Literally one month is an upgrade to 3-A, weeks later a possible low 2-C, month later hax, weeks later more hax, more weeks later more hax and resistances.

At this point I expect that there is nothing left from the novels and the manga with the last thing being BTN and Visions of V that most likely won't grant much.

Also, Vergil is the new demon king by default of eating the fruit.

still waiting on the the King Cerberus thing, maybe Shiro is too busy. Is there anyone else I can ask?

Sleepy doesn't do TLs anymore and everyone else on the Multilingual Members List barely aren't fluent with Japanese besides Shiro sadly.

I added the ones which involved Dante and Vergil, basically everything else needs to be added, and I'll wait for the translation for AZ stuff

By I'll handle, I got some free time now

Oh yea, Cerberus should be added to Dante's standard equipment post-DMC3 and before DMC5 Dante since it's stated in before the nightmare that Dante likes to carry Cerberus because alot of demons are fire based. Dunno if this should apply to King Cerberus but possibly is warranted for it. I can provide a scan for proof if someone wants it.

I didn't added Fear and Empow hax to Credo and Agnus since Angelos weren't scarying people in 4, it would go against the Orders' plan if they had any fear hax, actually, since they are "saviors"

Well, basically everything is added besides removing some of Dante's weakness, his low high regen neg, resistances to all demons against madness, fear and disease hax, and resistance to people who fought demons against fear hax

It will be fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also guys, I believe we should add to Dante a better explanation for his Chrono Heart, since it stops time (not slow) and only works when Dante hits something

Btw, why doesn't DMC 3 Dante resist spatial manipulation for withstanding Yamato without being cut into ribbons?

Back