• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DMC Hax and Abilities Additions

No need, I was here before you noticed.

Also if the king cerberus AZ translation is legit, then I guess AZ for DMC 5 Dante is alright.

ehh, neutral tbh unless it's stated Dante was using like everything in his arsenal. If it was something like him using Yamato and that being his only weapon then I'd be fine with it, but nothing really shows him using Cerberus against Vergil aside from the Devil Sword.

Dante already has resistance to AZ though? So you're just adding something he already has if anything.

Adding AZ resistance to Urizen and Vergil? Urizen I can get behind if he was able to put KC on a leash (or so I think Dante said in M16). Vergil is a maybe for me.

@Theglassman12

It comes from the translation stating Vergil hired King Cerberus specifically for his Absolute Zero, showing that he has experience with it as shown by the binds on King Cerberus, a possibly should be enough. Also, Nero should have AZ resistance if he doesn't for fighting Frosts which is why Dante has it.

Well, Urizen could have a deal with King Cerberus, we don't know how their encounter actually was

Having experience with a ability helps as secondary back up, but that alone doens't help that much

So with experience + the fact that Urizen hired Cerberus and put him "in a short leash" + Dante maybe using King Cerberus against Vegil (for me the best argument) could be enough for a Possibly Resistance, at best

Nero fought the Frosts directly in 4, he should have resistance

@Die Misread that part.

I can see a possibly or likely made for Vergil's case. Definitely for Urizen. Going by what personality King has shown, Urizen probably couldn't talk it out to do the job (them again, would Urizen even bother with that first? Doesn't strike as one to do the talk first and then fight if talking doesn't work).

@Tony I highly doubt the guy who was mind controlled to be his general would fight his demons.

Fair point.

But IIRC there was stated that Nelo wasn't fully under control and until Mundus gave him back his half of the amulet he could be controled. Dunno if this could work for something.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
@Die Misread that part.
I can see a possibly or likely made for Vergil's case. Definitely for Urizen. Going by what personality King has shown, Urizen probably couldn't talk it out to do the job (them again, would Urizen even bother with that first? Doesn't strike as one to do the talk first and then fight if talking doesn't work).
I mean, if Urizen gets it then Vergil definetly gets it too since Urizen is the half of Vergil, same with the abilities.

Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, if Urizen gets it then Vergil definetly gets it too since Urizen is the half of Vergil, same with the abilities.
I agree with that, but the case is to know if Urizen resists because, otherwise, it is only a "possible resistance" at best as mentioned. Or at least I see it as the most viable, but IDK.

Why does Void Mundus have no non-existent physiology instead of inorganic physiology and Non-Corporeal?

apart from the improvement of the npi of v and it has not been added to the invocation of v as to the generals in if low godly regen

also give v resistance to fear manipulation.

Yeah, non-existent physiology is far more applicable for Void Mundus than inorganic physiology. It's not just in the name; he is described as being a quite literal void.

I don't know if that would qualify as Nonexistent Physiology but the Void is described as empty.

What would that mean for Dante if he did this to Void Mundus and Void Mundus is considered a literal nonexistent void?:

Dante drove home the penultimate blow, slicing a gash in the void that shone with brilliant light. A moment later, twin bullets shot out of Ebony and Ivory and disappeared into the crack.

The void shuddered, heaved...and finally exploded.

I thought that to be considered a void there had to be something to confirm that I had no space or time, but IDK.

Friends who go with pious generals and invocations of men must also have resistance to the manipulation of fear, since they can fight with demons.

and check the dmc2 novel to remember that the part of mundus was the void and all that (which I still think should have a non-existent physiology) and apparently the beasts are resistant to the effect of the chen gel since they could go through it and give power to dante ( which would give resistance to paralysis because dante could not move in the gel) that absorbed and nullified the magical powers of dante (apart from that it would not grant him power of bestowal).

https://ibb.co/QKn8hk3 https://ibb.co/C0x4Bv6 https://ibb.co/XzJ3GnB https://ibb.co/JRkKznH

and mundus didn't kill griffon who apparently has a core that wouldn't give him soul hax / npi

You're correct but I think it will be better to make a new thread since the stuff from the OP has already been agreed upon. We kinda got carried away here.

Back