• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DMC Hax and Abilities Additions

He should if he doesn't. Give me the links to Abigail regenerating low high and Dante killing him and I'll put it in the op.

Chapter 11 and 12, during the ending of 11 we see Dante confront Sid a change of scene and Dante crucified, 12 shows us Sid gettind turned to a pool of blood thanks to I&E and at the end him killing Sid with one shot from E IIRC.

Gonna search for them later, dying right now.

The scene shows Sid's face and body parts in chunks one moment and then they disappeared the next.It's hard to say it's strictly from blood but also hard to say it isn't hence the possibly.

I mean that's true but well I don't have much to say since I don't know how these feats usually operate so I guess low High's fine

Yes, there is a scene where we see how Dante makes him a puddle of blood from where Sid comes back but I don't remeber what chapter was

you should add the scene where dante kills Sid in this part: "with a single shot from Ebony and Ivory" so people sees it when looking at the profile

Dante have problems in killing humans, Anime directly showed this

However, they were innocent humans, criminals, however, can be brutally killed by Dante, like Arius for example

iirc one of the Novels stated that if humans pissed him off enough or commited crimes that Dante viewed as terrible he was extremely brutal towards them.

@Dante Demon Killah

That's not a weakness worthy of mentioning then if SBA dictates he's willing to kill. Otherwise alot of characters would have this weakness.

Then after he got older, he changed his mind, because the anime clearly shows him refusing to kill innocents, even when said humans were pissing him off

Criminals, however, stays the same

Okay, so I'll quote every topic in the CRT to say what I think...if that matters but okay

Non-Physical Interaction for Pre-DMC 3 Dante and Vergil from scaling to Dante (Could kill Intangible and Incorporeal demons). This would logically remove advanced NPI from his DMC2 key.

I agree, the novel is pretty clear here

Enhanced Senses Soul Vision for Pre-DMC3 Dante, Vergil and Lucia (Can see souls and the spirits Hell Greed summons). Dante should also have other Enhanced Senses crap but I don't know if it's needed to mention them (Enhanced Awareness, Aura Vision and Extra Senses)

Same thing, agree

Fear Inducing Aura (Presence of demons causes fear),the scan also shows that just being in the Demon World causes despair and insanity which would give Argosax and Void Mundus Madness Manipulation (Type 3).Demons, part demons and those who survived being in the Demon World would have resistance to it.

Being honest, causing fear isn't always fear hax, but by appearance, I mean, humans having fear for demons is expected, however Madness stuff is fine, aswell as resistance to it by being in the demon world

Approaching the Demon World, being inside or near a Demon World nexus (causes "unearthly illness" which makes it difficult to concentrate and causes intense nausea and dizziness.) This would give Argosax and Void Mundus Disease Manipulation and part demons/demons and those who have survived being in the Demon World resistance to it.

Agree

And finally, Transmutation for Urize (Can control and attack with the Qliphoth Roots which turns it's victim's body into Qliphoth pollen)

I think it was Glass that pointed this in another thread. I agree since it gives more detail for Urizen's "Demonic Plant Manip", it can suck human blood and then convert them into polen, something very in character for Urizen and a good hax that's missing in his arsenal. Vergil can do the same while the Qlithoth is up, but very out of his character

Weaknesses: Regularly goes through immense financial debt. Overconfident and usually screws around unless he fights someone he finds is around the same level as him. Immensely cares for his brother Vergil. Refuses to kill normal humans.

Bolded needs to go. Dante "jokes around" during combat to throw off the enemy and lower their defenses, not because he isn't serious (Devil May Cry Volume 1 explains this). Immensely caring for Vergil doesn't need to be said. And Dante has no problems killing humans and is even brutal about it at times.

I agree in parts

While yeah the novel is clear about Dante's jokes being part of his strategy to lower the defense of his enemies, Dante still have problems in killing humans, this is directly showed in the anime, however the games also made clear that Dante kills humans if he needs to (Arkham was human, Arius was human, etc) so he kills humans if he needs to, which is basically any normal person, so this, and "immensely cares for his brother Vergil", don't need to be there, since they are not real weaknesses

Low-High Regenerationn Negation for Anime Dante (Killed Sid, who could regenerate from a pool of blood, with a single shot from Ebony and Ivory.)

This is fine and I'll explain why

Many people believe that Sid was in his base power when Dante finally kills him, however this isn't true, Sid was powerful when they fight in the Demon World and was with his base appearance, and he even defeated Dante while in that form, aaaaand regenerated out of his blood while in that form, and when Dante killed him, it was with a shot from...Ebony I believe ? So he negated his regen which is Low High, everything here is fine. Sid's statements also don't imply that he lost the power, only that he shouldn't lost the fight

But if you believe Dante took away his power in that DT clash, then boom, a powerful power null for Dante, but I don't think it's the case

Void Mundus should have Corruption (Type 3) added to his profile.

Yeap, just like Argosax already have

Empowerment for all demons. Demons feed off despair and get stronger from it. Hybrids have it as well but only in DT form.

Agree, however I don't know if it's passive or not

Superhuman Willpower for Dante (being in extreme pain he moved off of willpower alone)

Agree

Limited Durability Negation with Ebony and Ivory (Ebony and Ivory tore through Gilver's armor) which is made out of demonic metals which are (stated to not bend with brute force alone) and the bullets continued puncturing demonic walls beyond Gilver.

Eh, I don't agree with this one, it's just AP or we can add higher with Ebony and Ivory

Deconstruction for Ebony and Ivory (Caused Gilver's body and weapons to "evaporate" "molecule by molecule" until no atom remained)

The novel description is clear, I agree

Also, Ebony and Ivory's bullets contain spirits.

I don't know what this would be lol

@Dante Demon Killah

Being honest, causing fear isn't always fear hax, but by appearance, I mean, humans having fear for demons is expected, however Madness stuff is fine, aswell as resistance to it by being in the demon world

This is true normally, but their are numerous examples in the novels in particular that just being near demons causes fear (and potentially insanity in one case), even humans who are familiar with demons and professionally hunt them (like Beryl) experience fear when facing them and even against mooks and the quote implies it isn't because of appearence alone and that it's something deeper "uncanny sixth sense that all humans experience in the presence of demons...". DMC2 Dante feels this even though he's familiar with demons and is the strongest thing walking at this time.

I think it was Glass that pointed this in another thread. I agree since it gives more detail for Urizen's "Demonic Plant Manip", it can suck human blood and then convert them into polen, something very in character for Urizen and a good hax that's missing in his arsenal. Vergil can do the same while the Qlithoth is up, but very out of his character

I agree

Agree, however I don't know if it's passive or not

I don't know either but based on Gilver and other demons it seems to be passive.

Eh, I don't agree with this one, it's just AP or we can add higher with Ebony and Ivory

That's fine

@Theglassman12

It shows that Dante's bullets aren't normal and justifies it's abnormal properties.

Also, Dante one more good hax coming.

Oh, then Fear Hax is fine tho, that quote, "uncanny sixth sense that all humans experience in the presence of demons..." basically proves this, and Dante being affected despite being quadrilions of times more powerful then them also helps

Hmm, one more good hax is coming ? I wonder what could be

Back