• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So what about we do Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina new keys

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So i was thinking to myself "is Arceus almost dying by a meteor really PIS? Or could be that his Avatar is not so strong?" And then i remembered about cheese...
But thats bot the case
I think that we should make new keys to Arceus and the Creation Trio Avatars, since it would explain bs such as the meteor, but could aslo help people not get confused, i mean first time i see Arceus here i was like:
"Wait so the Original Spirit, who is Omnipresent in 300 million universes... is also this horse thing?"
And having a Avatar key would can also answers some questions like:
"If Arceus can destroy a Universe with ease how did he not One-Shotted the Earth?"
Or
"How did the clash between Palkia and Dialga did not destroyed Space-Time if they can don that easily?"
So i think that Arceus and the Creation Trio should have a Avatar key

Also how about the other questions?
Like Arceus not being a able to one-shot the earth when he CLEARLY had the intention of doing so and can easily destroy the universe?

You mean the same Avatar that caused Galaxies to shake on awakening and stomped on Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, who are always shown to at least be on Universe creation level in every media they are in?

Arceus also didn't want to destroy the Earth and was clearly only focused on humans til the "magical creatures" of the creation trio arrived to keep him busy.

That logic doesn’t fly here unless you want to downgrade like 98% of fiction.

It’s just simple AP, and as Everything said above, destroying the planet was not Arcues’s intention. He wanted to destroy humans.

>"is Arceus almost dying by a meteor really PIS?"

If I remember correctly Arceus destroyed the meteorite very easily, the problem was that for an unknown reason Arceus lost his plates when he impacted the meteorite and in that movie, Arceus has the weakness that he needs the plates to live, a weakness that only exists in that movie and that is literally contradicted in any other medium, especially in games.

>"is Arceus almost dying by a meteor really PIS?"

If I remember correctly Arceus destroyed the meteorite very easily, the problem was that for an unknown reason Arceus lost his plates when he impacted the meteorite and in that movie, Arceus has the weakness that he needs the plates to live, a weakness that only exists in that movie and that is literally contradicted in any other medium, especially in games.
It’s a weakness in the movie because the movie specified the plates are actual parts of Arceus as well.

But your right otherwise, it’s a weakness that exists nowhere else

I mean, to make it more obvious, in the Arceus event from HG/SS, Arceus shouldn't carry any equipped item when creating a new member of the creation trio.
Also in the games it is said that the plates were created just after the birth of the universe, so Arceus is older than the plates.

Tbf arceus with all his hax falling to kill the humans is definitely suspicious, but it is more likely PIS than "Arceus created a building level avatar while super pissed off at the humans, and told the avatar to spam jugdement and nothing more, than gave him meteor destroying power with a sacrifice attack because religion"

"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."

I kinda want to add to this and it can be ignored, but for future reference.

You know the meteor thing is complete bullshit regardless of what it did to him because even meteor busting for the most part is a standard pokemon feat for high class legends done every other tuesday. Notably Rayquaza and Deoxys ******* with life wiping meteors literally almost EVERY time they appear, PMD, the manga, the games, that one cameo in the anime, etc. If even Rayquaza in base can casually shatter meteors likely even far larger then the meteor Arceus busted but was floored by, that should tell you arceus getting harmed is sus if Ray pulls a meteor bust out his ass every other appearance and it being his signature feat.

I kinda want to add to this and it can be ignored, but for future reference.

You know the meteor thing is complete bullshit regardless of what it did to him because even meteor busting for the most part is a standard pokemon feat for high class legends done every other tuesday. Notably Rayquaza and Deoxys ******* with life wiping meteors literally almost EVERY time they appear, PMD, the manga, the games, that one cameo in the anime, etc. If even Rayquaza in base can casually shatter meteors likely even far larger then the meteor Arceus busted but was floored by, that should tell you arceus getting harmed is sus if Ray pulls a meteor bust out his ass every other appearance and it being his signature feat.
YES! THANK YOU!

"What do you think about rayquaza, that one legend that stops the personification of land and ocean from fighting"
"Meteor"
"Okay, what about deoxy, the alien with different forms to adapt in combat?"
"Meteor"
"Alright fair, what about arceus, god of the pokemon universe, the one that shaped the word with a thousand arms and gave birth to all aspects of existence"
"Meteor but dumber"

Back