• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, let's talk about the DBS Manga... (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antoniofer said:
Perhaps you don't, but you need great power if you want to damage Jiren; granted, it seems like Roshi didn't do a thing. Better wait until the translations comes up.
So far from what were seeing it's clearly not mastered and when u factor in the power gap it's just really fancy maneuvers.

Endless was right. Ignoring the God nonsense and hype makes Ultra Instinct Yamcha realistic— you can't expect us to call it good world building or storytelling or even a funny and awesome thing (enough to accept it as truth— this is absolute fire. We need Gohan Blanco!) if you shatter lore and established information with no set up or indication.

Huesito88 said:
So if Jiren is 3-A in the manga then how far is he in the manga into 3-A?
Good question, I don't actually know off hand. The BoG feat in the manga can be argued to be only 3-C+ and at one point, I bought that myself. Goku isn't 3-A in base in the manga IIRC though so from that alone, I'd say manga Jiren is nowhere near as deep into 3-A as anime pre-UI SSBKKx20 Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back