• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, I'm kinda bored so let's make a battle of GF like characters. Luz vs Anne

So Luz has the AP advantage with magic which is large enough to oneshot but Anne has the speed advantage and more skill with weapon mastery.
and could dodge Luz's magical glyphs with acrobatics and instinctive reaction so my vote goes for Anne.

Also Im assuming Luz's magic works because in her weakness sections it says "Her magical glyphs do not seem to work outside the Boiling Isles."

Also Im assuming Luz's magic works because in her weakness sections it says "Her magical glyphs do not seem to work outside the Boiling Isles."
And that's right. If that would be just 9B with speed equalized that would basically very nerfing Luz, while giving her magic and making speed equalized makes it easy win to Luz. So to make a balance I gave her magic to her while not equalizing speed. Also counted.

The instinctive reaction will make Anne hard to hit but Luz can make Ice pillars to hinder Anne's movement. Anne will have have trouble dodging multiple vines coming at her from different directions so I think Luz will eventually land a hit. I am going to vote Luz.

Last edited:
Yeah, my friend talked about this match up and we was doing a bit research on it. So now I eventually found out they're both have now profiles so I can make them fight, and now we have what we have.

I see it with OH, but aside from the one episode, I don't think Amphibia has too much in common with GF

I see it with OH, but aside from the one episode, I don't think Amphibia has too much in common with GF
Technically Gravity falls has began that kind of cartoon style, especially both are coming from Disney which makes it a bit ironic.
Although, I mean more it's not same with plot of GF but it kinda took their style. In amphibia was even an episode with GF references but that's not most main point. At least I'm feeling both are mostly inspired by Gravity falls.

Wait, isn't Anne's speed a bit high for Luz to catch her? I mean 45 m/s is quite a bit significant compared to baseline athletic human.

(Side note, Instinctive Reaction was listed in Anne's profile without justification, so I dunno if that should count or not.)

Wait, isn't Anne's speed a bit high for Luz to catch her? I mean 45 m/s is quite a bit significant compared to baseline athletic human.

(Side note, Instinctive Reaction was listed in Anne's profile without justification, so I dunno if that should count or not.)
Well, I wanted to compensate it because of higher AP and hax of Luz. Luz wouldn't be Luz without magic(which would make her just 9B but from other point it's kinda feels very unfair) while if speed would be equal then I guess it would just end in Luz one shoting Anne by magic. So it's kinda makes Luz's superior AP and versatility of magic against Anne with experience and speed.

Well, in wiki there's ± of characters with hax but without justifications. But I'll try to find justification.

Well, can share my opinion about the fight while bumping cause why not (even though I can't vote).

Back