• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So DIsney bought Fox. Where does that leave the Fox X-Men Universe?

So we still have x-men dark phoenix and deadpool 2. Iirc there was some drama over the skrulls potentially being used in dark phoenix and in Captain Marvel. I wonder if that's how they are going to merge the MCU and FoxU - the skrulls? If so, I wonder how they'll rectify certain characters like Quicksilver? Also, Disney could simply reboot the X-Men again but I worry about losing some of the actors.

There's no way they're keeping the same actors that's for sure, unless they keep both universes separate. They could keep things separate and continue a different path with X-23

I mean they have alternate universes. I'm pretty sure the MCU would be like the 616 universe and the Fox movies will be the Ultimate universe.

They could end Infinity War on a big cliffhanger where Thanos, with all the stones intact, left for another universe via portal, because he can't pursue the god of death his own universe, if she herself is dead (assuming Hela = death in the MCU).

Infinity War Part 2...

Then, the Avengers will try to pursue him by using the combined knowledge of the earth mages and Asgardians (assuming there are some left).

There, they meet the X-Men fighting against Thanos, with most everyone else on X-Earth dead. Upon arriving, Thanos leaves again and so they take whoever's left with them on their ship to pursue Thanos.

In the fight, Thanos shows off and pops X-Earth, leaving the X-men nowhere to live in if they manage to stay alive after the whole ordeal.

And so on and so on.

The end is the Avengers arriving back in MCU Earth with X-Men in tow to live with them.

I dunno, I feel like if anything is sending the X-Men to the MCU it would be the Skrulls and potentially something to do with the dark phoenix. IIRC Captain Marvel is suppose to take place in the 90's and she apparently goes missing at the end of the film. Since the Skrulls are supposedly the bad guys in her film, she could also help bridge the gap.

I am not sure about the X-Men, as they actually may work better separate from the rest of the Marvel universe, but the Fantastic Four, Doctor Doom, Galactus, etcetera, are definitely moving over.

Galactus is likely to be the next big bad of 3 phases, so I'm excited about that. I think the easiest thing to do would be to simply integrate the characters in through something like an alternate universe.

Good read. I 'member when Amazon announced Anime Strike and Crunchyroll and Funimation started to share properties in order to remain competitive. Disney would be smart to utilize Hulu for their properties since they now own 60% of it. In fact, if Disney creates a separate streaming service and it becomes widely known that they own over half of Hulu, customers might get pissed enough to boycott.

On a separate note: I hope AT&T is allowed to buy WB. I want to see some WB executives get fired since they screwed over the DCEU and the creative talent within the DCEU:

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-release-date-delayed-warner-bros/

Back