• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, about Zoro vs Erza, do you agree with the outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have seen it please just comment below.

For those who haven't here is the link to the video.
Zoro VS Erza DEATH BATTLE! (One Piece VS Fairy Tail)-0
Zoro VS Erza DEATH BATTLE! (One Piece VS Fairy Tail)-0

In my opinion I disagree with the outcome.

Erza may sometimes go into less clothing for more attack power but if her artificial eye saw his 9 sword style, one thing about Erza is she's not STUPID and I seriously doubt she'd go into less armor, head on towards Soro, plus if SPEED was an issue she would have switched to FLIGHT ARMOR so for Death Battle to say she had nothing to do to help her speed is ridiculous and ignorant. It just goes to show they only cherry picked her armor. Plus I'm still trying to figure out how one of his attacks is 11.8 megatons. He didn't destroy the entire "mountain" person he only sliced it, not completely obliterate it.´╗┐

Also, again, Erza wouldn't use her Adamantine Armor
for a basic heavy attack, she would have used it in the "final blow" Zoro did.

Even it is accurate, that doesn't justify the bad reasoning

Well, at least this is not a DC characters vs.

The reasoning didn't see bad for me, I'm good with the outcome and I even predicted it (vaguely)

First of all Erza's nakagami armor only works against magic and real men don't need no magic so in short the fight was accurate.

-BANLK- said:
First of all Erza's nakagami armor only works against magic and real men don't need no magic so in short the fight was accurate.
I'm not talking about Nakagami Armor I'm talking about her that she used to block Jupiter's cannon. She could have used that, like she has before, against Zoro's 9 sword style instead of a basic heavy attack shown in the vid. Plus, the reasoning on her speed is wrong, she has flight armor, death battle pretends it doesn't exist.

Pepper14832 said:
-BANLK- said:
I'm not talking about Nakagami Armor I'm talking about her that she used to block Jupiter's cannon. She could have used that, like she has before, against Zoro's 9 sword style instead of a basic heavy attack shown in the vid. Plus, the reasoning on her speed is wrong, she has flight armor, death battle pretends it doesn't exist.
Flight wont really help against an opponent who is much faster than you

-BANLK- said:
Nakagami does not only work on magic. It can work on normal fighters thus why she has durability negation as it says it cuts through anything even space. Not space magic.....

i can agree to either winning as long as its a close fight, but since there were quite a few things that SA didnt even mention, that didnt appear as close, so i feel kinda disapointed

The battle was accurate. Erza was just outmatched. She really shouldn't even be able to tag Zoro. So fussing about the reasoning is moot.

Zoro is:

-Better Skilled

-Faster

-Stronger

-Has massive Endurance.

All of that was covered and thus nothing Erza has was gonna change the outcome.

Yeah, it's accurate no matter how much I wished Erza could have won. But Erza has good endurance too. They should have waited for the conclusion of Erza's confrontation with Irene.

In the end Erza was gonna lose, but for some freaking reason they thought being FTE is being faster than a jet for some reason and that.... for me is pretty dumb, putting it lightly. Badass fight though, could've used more sound effects.

FTE is a very abstract concept, FTE might aswell be FTL, since its TECHNICALLY possible to see at lightspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back