• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gintoki (Silver soul) vs Roronoa Zoro (Enies lobby)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • No prep time, Gintoki has prior knowledge (Since one piece is fiction for him and he reads the manga)
  • Gintoki has a Katana and Poison needles
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Gintoki AP: 31 Megatons
  • Zoro AP: 59.71 Megatons
Zoro's advantages:
  • Higher LS
  • More techniques
  • Better Information analysis
  • Speed Amps
  • Ap advantage
  • AP amps
  • Higher range via techniques
  • Extrasensory perception
  • Durability negation

Gintoki's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • More versatile
  • Smarter
  • Higher BIQ
  • More experienced
  • Enhanced senses
  • Adaptation and information analysis
  • Ungodly stamina
  • Ungodly pain tolerance
  • Better accelerated development and awakened power

Roronoa Zoro - (0)

Olho-Zoro.jpg

Gintoki - (1) XxZetsuxX,

HD-wallpaper-sakata-gintoki-protagonist-close-up-samurai-manga-gintama.jpg

Last edited:
Here is how i think this battle will play out;

Gintoki is more skilled due to the fact he was fighting samurais who were capable of dealing with alien mercenaries with some of them having hundreds of years of experience since they fought in wars, Gintoki was killing on a daily basis said samurais while he was a child, And fought in wars with aliens in a 1 VS thousands alone while surrounded, His spacial awareness and intuition is off the charts too, As he is capable of dodging/blocking/parry attacks coming from alot of directions, He also fought with someone who can read minds, past, intention, movement and bloodlust and was overpowering said person, He also trained with someone who has hundreds of years of experience while he was also a child and was capable of keeping with him while the rest of the cast were having trouble and still are

While Zoro is not as skilled he is no slouch himself, Capable of fighting akuma no mi users who have a variety of powers, Also capable of 1 VS Many no problem and fighting marine who are military people trained to capture pirates, He has developed tons of techniques too, So he should be capable of keeping Gintoki at bay with superior range and techniques

Gintoki is also more versatile capable of using his enviroment for everything, Be it acrobatics and pick up items from the ground to suprise his enemy

Gintoki is more experienced having fought alot of variety of foes such as: Robots, Ninjas, Samurais, Aliens, Immortal users, Demons, Giants/stand users and ghosts where some of them are stronger than Gintoki AP wise and LS wise and won alot of them just based on skill alone

Zoro has amps to make him stronger and faster too, Capable of blitzing people and overpowering his opponents with said amps

Zoro's breath of all things is capable of letting Zoro determine the speed, power and angle of where he should cut at allowing him to cut objects he otherwise couldn't with strength alone

Gintoki's enhanced senses specifically kinetic vision is capable of making capable of reaction to blitzing attacks, For example Utsuro, Utsuro has blitzed alot of the cast easily and Gintoki has constantly reacted to him at the last moment

Zoro's extrasensory perception through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know their location despite not being visible to him, he first used this ability to know where his swords were under a mass of rubble

Gintoki however can backfire Zoro's analytical predictions, enhanced senses, Telepathy and clairvoyance with bloodlust which is a HUGE disadvantage for Zoro

Moreover Gintoki has constantly showned to be able to adapt and analyse his opponents and figuring their abilities too and was stated to be be capable of getting stronger than more he battles, Examples being his fight against Kamui where he was getting beat up by kamui with low diff and then he later defeated Kamui and made him go to his Yato mode where Gintoki was still able to keep up with albeit barely

Gintoki also edges in stamina and pain tolerance, Capable of ignoring tortures, broken bones, fighting while heavily tired, Full of cuts and heavy bloodloss no problem

Last edited:
I actually agree with Gintoki being more skilled than this Zoro but not because of the reasons above. **** the aliens with hundreds of years of experience (this isn't a big or impressive skill feat as simply having more experience hardly means anything in cases like this.) but more so because he fought Utsuro and Oboro.
Gintoki also edges in stamina and pain tolerance, Capable of ignoring tortures, broken bones, fighting while heavily tired, Full of cuts and heavy bloodloss no problem
Gotta disagree with this part tho. Zoro's dealt with similar levels of pain if not worse, especially with Kuma's feats of ya know essentially manipulating type 3 CM of one's personal pain.

Gotta disagree with this part tho. Zoro's dealt with similar levels of pain if not worse, especially with Kuma's feats of ya know essentially manipulating type 3 CM of one's personal pain.
He doesn't have type 3 CM though, Kuma basically takes all your pain which is just Pain manipulation

Luffy in his fight against Mori didn't have enough pain to be above Gintoki

Gintoki has been tortured for days, Was dehydrated and hungry for months, Cold too, Can fight in wars while heavily tired, broken bones, Full of cuts and heavy bloodloss

Zoro went through the tired part and heavy bloodloss part, Zoro's torture doesn't even come close to Gintoki has Zoro was only tied to a wood crucifix (I think that's what's it called)

Gintoki is also able to withstand with a poker face pressure point attacks

Which is a technique made to cause tremendous pain

Hakkei Martial arts can also paralyse and sometimes can cause death, Gintoki was tanking this attacks with no issue at all

He doesn't have type 3 CM though, Kuma basically takes all your pain which is just Pain manipulation.
Not yet.
Luffy in his fight against Mori didn't have enough pain to be above Gintoki.
Based on?
Gintoki has been tortured for days, Was dehydrated and hungry for months, Cold too, Can fight in wars while heavily tired, broken bones, Full of cuts and heavy bloodloss.
You mean the thing that happens to Impel Down fodder? Zoro was literally fine with cutting his legs off and got half way through without any signs of pain. Being dehydrated isn't exactly painful, cold is nice but Zoro does the same thing regularly. Same with heavy blood loss and cuts.
Zoro went through the tired part and heavy bloodloss part, Zoro's torture doesn't even come close to Gintoki has Zoro was only tied to a wood crucifix (I think that's what's it called)
Yeah I'm not using that wood crucifix part as part of my argument so I'd agree with you there.
Hakkei Martial arts can also paralyse and sometimes can cause death, Gintoki was tanking this attacks with no issue at all
This part is fair tho, from what I remember Hakkei Martial arts is pretty gnarly but Zoro has fought fishmen with similar abilities.

Would love to see concept manip for One piece XD
Based on?
Luffy was full of bruises and was heavily tired, Nothing comes close to what Gintoki has been through
You mean the thing that happens to Impel Down fodder? Zoro was literally fine with cutting his legs off and got half way through without any signs of pain. Being dehydrated isn't exactly painful, cold is nice but Zoro does the same thing regularly. Same with heavy blood loss and cuts.
Boi had his balls crushed, Try bringing something better than that 🗿 🗿
Yeah I'm not using that wood crucifix part as part of my argument so I'd agree with you there.
Aight, Which one were you using though?
This part is fair tho, from what I remember Hakkei Martial arts is pretty gnarly but Zoro has fought fishmen with similar abilities.
Agree with the fishman part XD

Anyway back to the fight

Can Zoro deal with Gintoki's ability to backfire the breath of all things with illusions?

Since Gintoki fought a mind reader and was capable of overwhelming said person

Who could see intentions, movement, bloodlust, past and even read minds

And can attack with unpredictability seen in his fight against Bansai who wouldn't see Gintoki's sword nor rhymth

I'd say Gintoki has better wincons here

Since Gintoki has prior knowledge on Zoro, The moment he sees Zoro going for asura, Gintoki will pull the needles to paralyze Zoro and incapacitate him

Back