• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO revisions Ikaros

Pandora Ikaros should be at Least Continental to Multi Contiental

Artemis is her weakest weapon. It is several to millions of homing attacks that Ikaros shoots all at once. She used it to battle Pandora 3 Chaos for sometime. She used it to stomp 47 melan Ikaros, who are country level + each being stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros. Stomping the melans alone makes her large country or Small Continental.

Apollon is an explosive arrow. The power gap between Apollon and Artemis is huge. Base Ikaros apollon had enough energy to destroy the whole Babylonian Empire (country level) in one shot. A weak Uranus Queen Ikaros was ordered to destroyed a continent named Synapse with it but she did spam. It had the population over hundreds of millions. Shown from different shots the entrance alone takes up alot of space when shown on Asia. The islands that make up Synapse are bigger than the entrance.

Aegis is her forcefield. It power enough to take her own Apollon while in Uranus Queen mode. Base Ikaros ageis is able to contain a melan Ikaros Apollon despite being near death which is country + or above Uranus Queen Apollon. Pandora Ikaros was about to tank 10 fully charged Apollons from Chaos with her shield. One fully Charged Apollon trumps what Pandora Ikaros did to the Melans with Artemis.

She should be even higher with her laser cannon Hephaestus.

In the anime Ikaros had a Uranus System Space War Ship with a Hephaestus laser cannon though not cannonly portrayed because of the Manga Ikaros didn't have the space ship. She just had the laser cannon. Everything still happening in that episode is still canon to Chapter 15. Its still the same shot but Anime is using a space ship with the Hephaestus Canon and Manga is just using the canon.

Here's the manga part

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/15/34

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/15/35

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/15/36

Heaven's Lost Property - Ikaros vs Gamma and Harpy Part 2
Heaven's Lost Property - Ikaros vs Gamma and Harpy Part 2

Here is Ikaros doing the same thing in the anime but with the exception, She's using the space ship with the laser attached to it.

If this is approved then Pandora Astraea should be higher as it is stated she as the strongest weapon of the 1st generation angeloids.

Pandora 3 Chaos would be higher than. She reached the power to easily end Synapse including all of its powerful weapons, and cause massive destruction on Earth

Pandora 2 Astraea should be higher as she easily one shotted Pandora 3 Chaos.

I don't know how many times i'll have to repeat that destroying Synapse isn't 6-A for the simple fact that the size is unknown, and she did it over time. And stomping high end 6-Bs like the Melan makes her High 6-B

Besides it isn't even a continent in a proper sense. It's a bunch of floating islands. And prove that they are bigger than the entrance (whose size is also unknown because it's drawn inconsistently)

Aegis' durability is a much higher end of High 6-B than Ikaros' own body yes

Not sure what you mean with the Hephaestus stuff. But the anime scene is definitely non-canon. In the anime it isn't even Hephaestus, it's the Uranus System (Which is filler)

Kaltias said:
I don't know how many times i'll have to repeat that destroying Synapse isn't 6-A for the simple fact that the size is unknown, and she did it over time. And stomping high end 6-Bs like the Melan makes her High 6-B

Besides it isn't even a continent in a proper sense. It's a bunch of floating islands. And prove that they are bigger than the entrance (whose size is also unknown because it's drawn inconsistently)

Aegis' durability is a much higher end of High 6-B than Ikaros' own body yes

Not sure what you mean with the Hephaestus stuff. But the anime scene is definitely non-canon. In the anime it isn't even Hephaestus, it's the Uranus System (Which is filler)
I didn't say She's 6-A for destroying Synapse. Even then Uranus Queen spammed Synapse with Country + attacks along with fully powered artemis until nothing was left. What do you mean she did it over time? She quickly spammed Synapse and had to fight the other angeloids before she could even finish Synapse.

She stomped those characters with her weakest attack. The power gap artemis and Apollon is huge. Since the reason she finishes off her oppnent with it instead of Artemis.

Yes, It called a new continent. It existed for eons before they even created the Earth like continents in the Manga. If you look at the chapter 76 when Ikaros flies Tomoki to Synapse, You will see the islands are bigger or about the same size. What do you mean the size is drawn inconsistently?

Actually since you think everything I'm presenting is crap Aegis would continental. Since Pandora Ikaros Aegis was about to tank 10 fully charged apollons from Chaos. One apollon should be higher end of 6-B

That episode is literaly the same thing that happened in chapter 15. The only difference is Anime using a Space Warship with Hephaestus connected to it, while manga Ikaros just Hephaestus all by itself. It's still the same shot. I mean you can calc the shot. The speed has already been calc months ago. It doesn't take away from the fact, its the same shot

Uranus Ikaros should be way higher than country level because of Hephaestus. Pandora Ikaros should be higher than High 6-B because Hephaetus upgrade to verison II.

Base Astraea weapons would be stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros as stated by their creator. She has the strongest weapons. Pandora 1 and 2 Astraea should be even stronger. Pandora 3 Chaos would compare to Pandora Astraea.

Also Astraea, Nymph and Ikaros should be planet to universe level anyways with cards. It powered by the Synpase core.

Base Ikaros isn't even remotely close to Country+. Her Apollon is barely above baseline Country. And what i mean is, she used multiple shots. She has not fired a blast and obliterated the whole thing.

Which is why she is High 6-B. Heck the scaling isn't even that long. It's: Baseline 6-B < Ikaros' Apollon << Astraea < Chaos <<<<< Ikaros Melan <<<<<<< Pandora Ikaros. Being High 6-B is honestly generous.

Regardless I don't have time now

Kaltias said:
Base Ikaros isn't even remotely close to Country+. Her Apollon is barely above baseline Country. And what i mean is, she used multiple shots. She has not fired a blast and obliterated the whole thing.
Which is why she is High 6-B. Heck the scaling isn't even that long. It's: Baseline 6-B < Ikaros' Apollon << Astraea < Chaos <<<<< Ikaros Melan <<<<<<< Pandora Ikaros. Being High 6-B is honestly generous.

Regardless I don't have time now

I didn't say base Ikaros was country level +. Uranus Queen mode is... She had to spam Synaspe with country attacks along with artemis proving my point, that it's big. I mean of course the power scaling is not big. There are like less than 10 fighters out the entire series. Generous? You funny

Base Ikaros (country level) <<< Nymph<<<< Uranus artemis <<<<<< Apollon (mid country level) <<<< Aegis<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hephaestus ( Her strongest weapon and should be way higher) Though she doesn't use it in battle because of how deadly it is. <<<<< base Astraea (stated to have greater strength, reaction/acceleration and weapons by their creator)<Chaos is only stronger due to long ranged attacks<<<<<<<<<<<Melan army (has Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph powers but on a massive scale)<<<<<< Pandora Nymph<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pandora Ikaros (her powers reached level 2 including her laser cannon) <<<<<< Pandora 3 Chaos=Pandora Astraea (time being)<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pandora 2 Astraea (strongest character in the series)

They should be planet level to universal using cards. As Nymph used hers in battle once.

If you don't have time, I can ask someone to look at this. Other people already agreed it looked alright. I just wanted your opinion.

Kasyacarey said:
Base Ikaros (country level) <<< Nymph<<<< Uranus artemis <<<<<< Apollon (mid country level) <<<< Aegis<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hephaestus ( Her strongest weapon and should be way higher) Though she doesn't use it in battle because of how deadly it is. <<<<< base Astraea (stated to have greater strength, reaction/acceleration and weapons by their creator)<Chaos is only stronger due to long ranged attacks<<<<<<<<<<<Melan army (has Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph powers but on a massive scale)<<<<<< Pandora Nymph<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pandora Ikaros (her powers reached level 2 including her laser cannon) <<<<<< Pandora 3 Chaos=Pandora Astraea (time being)<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pandora 2 Astraea (strongest character in the series)
They should be planet level to universal using cards. As Nymph used hers in battle once.

I have no idea what you meant here with "Base Ikaros", but if you mean the depowered Ikaros that Nymph beat up badly, she is not Country level. Apollon is baseline, and that's what UQ Ikaros scales from. There is a calc for it.

And the gap between Ikaros' weapons is really not that big. For example, Astraea's dura > Ikaros' AP, but Artemis still damages her. Also why you would scale Hephaestus from Aegis when the latter isn't an offensive weapon and has far better feats anyway?

Astraea isn't that much above Ikaros. She is stronger, but Ikaros is still easily comparable.

We also already went over the fact that Pandora Nymph doesn't scale from the Melan multiple times. Unless you mean her suicide bomb which doesn't scale to her anyway

Show me a planetary/universal feat performed by the cards

That's how Ikaros destroying Synapse looks like btw. She is clearly not destroying it completely. Saying that this feat is 6-A would be like saying that destroying the planet's surface is a 5-B feat.

Also not sure where you saw Japan sized islands in chapter 76

1) Tbh I messed up the first part of the scaling.. Its Base Ikaros (stats locked) <<<<<<< Nymph <<<<<< Base Ikaros (stats not locked) remember she ended Babalyonia <<<<<<<<<<<< Uranus Queen Ikaros. Base Ikaros powers unlocked Apollon is already country level. You scale her off the fact Nymph said the country would end if she fired apollon. Base Ikaros already ended a country. She is definitely closer to or mid country level in Uranus Queen mode.

2) The gap between Ikaros weapons is big. Artemis can not come close to Apollon especially not a charged one not matter how many she summons at once to what Apollon simply can put off. I wasn't scaling durability. I was scaling the powers and weapons. With durabilty base Astraea and Ikaros are comparable but not equal. Aegis is strong enough to contain Apollon. Hephaestus trumps all of that on a massive scale. Hephaestus shot needs to be Calc'd

3) She is above her in reaction speed, acceleraction with wings, and strength. Ikaros is comparable but the only things she outclassing Astraea in is durability, flight speed, ability to spam, homing attack powered by emotions, and that's before pandora mode.

4) I was scaling powers and the fact she took fully charged blast from Zeus, and hit the melans with physical hacking attacks for the time being.

5) Ummm when Ikaros first appearance she reality warped the planet, recreated the plot of the manga chapter with the cards when Tomoki wanted everyone back and turn reality into a dream. Not to mention these cards are powered by Synapse core itself. Meaning it can work on a even higher scale.

6) I know what it looks like lol. I never said that her busting Synapse is 6-A since she spammed it. It stated in the same page why she didn't completely destroy it. She was stopped. All her focused went from destroying to the angeloids.

7) Judging by the chapter it took her several apollons for each island so their definitely big in size.

1) She obliterated Babylonia as Uranus Queen. Then she was forced back in her original state. Then attacked Synapse.

2) You realize that at most this downgrades her base to "Low 6-B, 6-B via Apollon", right? Because the current calc is from that.

And what i meant is this:

Astraea > Ikaros -> Astraea > Apollon's AP. Astraea is about on par with Chaos and can trade blows with her, so Astraea's dura = Astraea's durability.

If the gap was massive, Artemis wouldn't scratch her, but it does.

3) Yes but the gap isn't that big. Astraea has higher battle power, but there isn't a statement like when Nymph said "There is no way i could match you".

4) That was hacking tho. Doesn't really scale to anyone

5) No, she life wiped it. Not destroyed it.

And time rewind is just that. Time rewind. It's different from the core destroying and remaking the universe at the end of the manga.

Being powered by something =/= being able to unleash it completely instantly. The world's energy consumption in 2013 was 5,67 x 10^20 J. This does not mean that humanity can produce High 6-C weaponry. Same here.

7) We don't see any proof that she is using Apollon tho. Multiple explosions suggest the usage of Artemis.

1. nooo she devastated it in base form.

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/10/17

Even in the anime she destroyed it in base mode

Don't forget Base Ikaros can still power up

2. What current calc? The only calc I see is you having Uranus Queen Ikaros baseline country level when base Ikaros already ended one. You litteraly scaled her off of something Nymph said when Nymph only said that because of the horror she did to Synapse.

I was attacking about power and weapons. Not durability and tanking attacks.

3) The Gap is very high. Artemis has not operated on Apollon level. When has apollon created an energy output as big as the laser cannon? Nymph only said that after she awakened the Uranus Queen mode. Nymph would stomp base Ikaros (powers locked) with physical strength alone

4) As I stated before her hacking is verstatile. She can go from technopathy, telepathy, vitakinesis, forcefield, stat manipulation, and PSI bolts. She took a hit from Zeus with her shield and took out the melans with a melan Psi bolt for the time being.

5) Yeah but Reality warping the planet doesn't mean you have to destroy it

She didn't time rewind. She turned that reality into a dream. Therefore changing the entire plot of that chapter. https://m.imgur.com/WdiEscH

No, these are Transport cards are powered by the Synapse core itself.

7) those are apollon being spammed. Artemis has never through out the series been that big until Pandora mode. When she increased the power to 500. You can look through the entire manga and fire nothing like that coming from Artemis like that until Pandora mode.

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/13

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/14

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/15

1) And she is clearly using Apollon on a city after exterminating everything with Artemis.

2) Which is a better quantifiable feat than what she did against the empire. Rome has millions of people living in, and destroying it ain't 6-B

3) The cannon is super featless

4) Doesn't scale to her physical stats or other Angeloids tho

5) We don't rate that kind of stuff as Low 2-C. Pucca recently lost that tier for the same reason

7) And we have never seen using Ikaros spamming Apollon period. Not once. Only one who tried was Chaos

1) She used it the empire which is country level. Chapter 10 only shows her destroying what looked like a city or town. You can barely see anything. Later one she is actually destroying the entire empire. The area around the Tower of Babel is massive itself. Taking 3 days to get around 1/3.

2) It's not and I'm pretty sure the Roman empire at one point was country to likely large country level.

3) It wasn't in chapter 15. All we need is the blast to be calc. I can guarantee you it would put her past country level with it. In Uranus Queen Mode and the rest should scale.

4) Her Psi bolts proved she can hurt country + characters with physical and mental damage.

5) Why not? She did it with her cards, which enable her to reality warp on a high scale. That's her power source to reality warp. That's like taking Jean Grey "white phoenix" tier away.

6) Ikaros power comes from Synapse. She can transport all of her weapons quickly. We know she ended Synpase with spamming apollon because Nymph was scared about it and was not scared of the artemis.

1) Prove that she used a single Apollon to completely obliterate that Empire. Also, it's a reference. It isn't stated to be like that in verse

2) I'm talking about the city, actually

4) Yes but it doesn't mean that she can punch this hard

5) We also need proof of the entire universe being affected

6) Nymph is always scared of Artemis tho

1) I already did with chapter 10 and chapter 76. Manga is uses those references espically from Greek Mythology, so I was not say it different. The tower of babel is drawn just like all of the rest of the drawings. It also

2) Ohhhh Rome is a city now. Back then it was massive. Babylonia was massive too when they started building the tower of Babel. Over time it grew to city to town level size.

3) Oh, I mean't power. She can physically hurt them with her powers. The best Pandora Nymph is getting in physical strength is around base Astraea level.

4) I mean it was stated she turned the entire reality before into a dream. That mean Ikaros created a new one or the destroyed the old one with the cards.

5. Not really. She was only scared that Ikaros powers awaked. She's taken hits from Artemis several times. Even when Ikaros was putting Artemis locks on her, Nymph wasn't scared. She only sh**** her pants several times in the manga. When Ikaros power unlocked, Ikaros threatened her with an apollon, the melan army, and Chaos was about to blast them with several apollon. Never Artemis. Ikaros spammed Synapse with it.

1) And yet we don't see the tower being that size anywhere

2) Rome has always been a city. My point was that millions of inhabitants =/= country sized

3) She has no feats of physical strength tho

4) Or it could be time rewind

5) Literally the first thing that she did when Ikaros fired at her with Artemis was trying to flee.

1) The Seireitei is stated to be 10 days between each gates, but it looks city level doesn't it? Suu Minazuki always draw like that. You should check out some of his other manga.

2) Rome spread out and became a massive empire than just a city like Babylonia. Millions came together to built the massive tower.

3) I mean Physical strength doesn't really mean alot. When her blast can physically harm you. She is physically stronger than Base Astraea, who was able to crush Melan Ikaros armour. Which is greater than Uranus Queen Ikaros. That is able to survive beyond 8000 ft underwater and tank country level attacks.

4) It couldn't be because she turned the old reality into a dream. Making everything back to normal. She had to have created a new once using cards.

5) Not really she was trying to dodge the attack. She was more worried that Ikaros powered unlocked. After she tanked the attack, she got right back up and attacked Ikaros.

1) Ok, but in our case we don't even have the statement

2) You are missing my point. Number of people =/= size

3) Hacking negates durability tho.

4) Where is the statement about "all of reality" btw?

5) And proceeded to do no damage at all. Besides this doesn't prove that Ikaros can spam Apollon

1) this manga is based on our world. Even the Tower of babel drawing is the same. As drawn in our world. It takes place in a country in our world. Nothing is made up except Synapse, but that is supposed to resemble the heavens.

2) I never stated population = size. Rome back then reached country level size and so did Babylonia.

3) His Psi bolt causes physical pain. It's not really a mental attack to the brain.

4) if you read the scan Tomoki wished to returned reality back to normal by converting it into a dream, so as if nothing happened when he woke up.

5) I know.. I stated she dusted it off and attacked Ikaros, which was useless. That still proves she's not even scared of artemis. I stated artemis never reached that level of power. Uranus Queen Ikaros reached 100 % power and attacked Nymph her blast looked nothing like the ones shown in Synapse. She didn't reach explosions like that with with untill Pandora mode where she increased artemis power level by 500%. Those were apollon exploding.

1) The Tower of Babel isn't a thing irl, so there is no basis anyway.

2) I'm still waiting to see a scan of Ikaros wiping the empire from the map instead of the city

3) Pain inducement then

4) Ok, we are back to "it's time rewind"

5) Ikaros was obviously holding back or that attack would have obliterated Nymph.

And it's a safest assumption to say that the explosions from Artemis are bigger than we thought than Ikaros being able to fire Apollon like a machine gun

1) That's debatable but this isn't about religion. Just know that SnO reference alot of biblical and greek mythology.

2) Again using references at the time it was built. It took 3 days to walk around 1/3 of the toward. The whole tower in total would be about 9 days. Not including the fact everything around the toward was completely wipe out.

3) Not really. It was a physical attack but it didn't kill them.

4) She didn't rewind time if she converted the past reality into a dream.

5) She definitely was not holding back against Nymph, or she would not have increased her power level to 100%. Nymph tanked the same shot Astraea took several times

Why should we do that? UQ Ikaros at full power could not even come up with those types of explosions with artemis. Unless you wanna count the Uranus System from the anime which would not be canon. The closest canon thing it did was the laser shot. Ikaros weapons come from Synapse, so it make sense she able to assemble them fast.

1) References =/= the same thing. Only because it's referenced doesn't mean that it's the same. Azathoth (GURPS) is a reference to Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos), but the former isn't tier 0

2) See above, and we don't see how she destroyit anyway. Collapsing a wall can destroy a house, doesn't make the wall 9-A/8-C

3) It caused no visible damage. You don't see their heads blowing off. You see them being hacked, and they scream in pain. It's like saying that a EMP revolves around causing damage. It doesn't.

4) She does not need to affect the entire universe. She life wiped Earth, and that is what she is undoing

5) You mean other than the fact that she obviously allowed Nymph to leave instead of killing her? And afterwards Nymph literally says that there is no way she would be able to beat Ikaros.

Because literally everything that we see is a ton of explosions. Besides, Artemis is absolutely able to obliterate the terrain. It makes an explosio after hitting Nymph, as well.

1) SnO takes place in our universe. Literaly everyhthing is same. Only exception is that Synapse but it is supposed to the heavens. That's literaly the only land made up. Everything else is actually land and things that actually happned in our world.

2) You did. She life wiped the country with artemis without exploding and she literaly one shotted it with an Apollon.

3) What do you mean by this? Sue Storm storm is able to hit The Thing with her powers and its doesn't make his head block off. It's not an explosions. Also PSI bolts don't make your head blow off. For Maxima PSI bolt literaly hits you with force as she did Orion, Superman, and Supergirl.

4) http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/2/36 Here tomoki wished everything was a dream

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/2/37 Ikaros literaly turned that reality into a dream and changed the whole plot of the chapter 2.

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/2/38 Here Ikaros claimed she turned everything that happened in that reality a dream through the dream format.

5) Yeah she allowed Nymph to leave by not killing her with an Apollon not Artemis. You just made my point. False, she stated she can't match her battle power. Nymph has stated any angeloid would fall if they took a direct hit from her paradise song.

That explosion didn't even take out the fightning stage. After you can clearly see Nymph and Ikaros mini fightning on it. Even after that the stage was still there when Ikaros fought lightning powered Tomoki. I know it makes an explosion, but its not creating explosions like the one Ikaros used on Synapse. Artemis wasn't that power until Pandora mode. Also that explosion really didn't do anything.

All of the Artemis explosion through the manga before Pandora mode never reached or made an explosion like the onces we saw, while Synapse was being attacked.

1) Post a damn scan about the same size being stated in the SnO. Otherwise that's not going trough.

2) No, she one shot a city and it's pretty evident that this is what happened

3) I mean show a moment in a serious fight when Nymph throws a tier 6 punch

4) Which is planetary in scale, because literally everythig that happens in the episode is planetary in scale and there is no mention of universe anywhere

5) No, i proved that Ikaros was trying not to kill her.

Prove that Ikaros can fire multiple Apollon.

If you are going to bring up "Chaos can", you can't scale Ikaros from someone so hilariously superior to her

1) What do you mean? She literally took out the entire Babylon empire. Nothing changed.... The whole manga takes place in our universe. Even the solar system is the same. She ended Babylon easily. Literally dont see any verse have a problem with it. She was literaly country level for destroying the Babylon by @DontTalk, who has more knowledge than the both of us on SnO, and he already explained it right here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/684077.

I was even skeptical at once because she was country level for destroying Babylon until he told me here. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/650160

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/10/15 literally talking about Babylon when it was getting bigger and millions of people all over build the tower.

2) Please show me where its city level. If your judging by chapter 10 where can barely see anything. The ending of the manga you saw Ikaros destroyed so much more.

3) she doesn't need strength if her blast can cause physical damage as I stated.

4) I literaly said it would range from 5-B to 2-C. Either way she did turned that reality of what happened into a dream, so therefore the reality they were living in, in the past no longer exist. She also changed the entire plot of chapter 2 with it. Either way these cards are tranport cards powered directly by Synapse to grant any wish. Created by Daeulus, who also created the Synapse core, which also grants any wish. The transport cards are something the angeloids can use, and the synpase core is something the angels were able to use. Both literally can grant you any wish.

5) No, you proved that Ikaros wasn't trying to kill here with Apollon, which trumps Artemis on a different level. Nymph wasn't even scared of Artemis. Chaos has their powers upgraded output not upgraded skills. The only skill she's shown was when she used a hacking shield. Ikaros can easily do what Chaos did it's her powers. She literally only summon one at a time because of how deadly it is.

Anyways, If we go by what you said in the previous thread with Homing attacks. Each blast should be country level for harming Astraea. Which means Ikaros attacked each island with several country to mid country level attacks.

1) She took out Babylon the city. Not the whole empire with one shot. You can wipe out Rome from the map without destroying a big chunk of Europe, even if that was the size of the Roman Empire

DT literally said that the actual feat was Ikaros destroying Japan

2) Please show me where you see the whole country being wiped in one shot. Because burden of proof is on you

3) Then she stays at unknown.

4) Burden of proof that they can do literally everything the Synapse Core can do is on you. And i already explained why it isn't AP

5) Except that Chaos is the only one who ever did something like that. And Ikaros never implied that she can do the same.

Artemis is Country level yes. Doesn't make its AoE country sized

1) No, She didn't she busted the empire. The tower of babel is to massive too fit into Babylon the city. Also please show me at what point in time Babylon the city had millions of people and became a country? Babylonia had millions and became a country.

No, he said she is country level for destroying the empire after I was skeptical about it too. It looked like a city on chapter 10 but you saw a lot more in chapter 76. Not really he had base Ikaros at country for destroying Babylonia, but you changed it all. You put QU Ikaros at baseline country level when she is not. The actual feat was not destroying Japan. He said it is relevant because of Nymph, which would make sense because she was on Synpase during the attack. That does not mean Base Ikaros destroying a country should be ignored because he had it on her profile too.. or as you ignore it.

2)I already did, Literally even DT provided evidence that she did.

3) For why? I'm pretty sure Psi bolt don't ignore durablity. I can have someone look at this because it seems you really don't like talking about this series.

4) Ikaros literally stated you can grant any wish and it will assemble as stated it is powered by Synaspe. It can only be used by angels and sometimes humans. The Synapse core literally does the same thing. She created it and the angels were doing the same things tomoki and his friends were doing. Only difference is Tomoki did not go all out and ask for a new continent over and over again.

5) Chaos only did it because she didn't care. As I stated Ikaros only draw one apollon out at time. Chaos doing proves that they come directly from Synapse and can be spammed.

Artemis was a potency attack. She harmed country level characters with it, but never the land. Doesn't mean she can not take that power in turn it into destruction. She did it to Babylon life wiping the people but it didn't explode, so its possible. Synpase in the past had like 4 or 5 island and each one took several country level attacks. Synpase was rebuilt and is even bigger with more islands. Synapse has even more weapons. Synpase literally is stacked now.

1) You know what? Go ahead, calc the destruction of Babylon. If the calc is 6-B, I concede

2) You didn't. You kept saying that she can without giving evidence. We have a statement like that for Japan and that's it

3) Nymph's hacking has literally always shown the ability to ignore durability

4) Then why the Synapse Core is the thing needed to reset the universe

5) Show Ikaros doing the same as Chaos.

Except that we see the size of the islands of Synapse and they aren't country sized

1). okay

2) I already showed you she lifewipe millions of people with Artemis, which did not explode by the way and then one shotted it with apollon, and went on her happy way back to Synpase until she malfucntioned.

3) No, it doesn't. A physical blast does not ignore durability. Anyways Pandora Nymph is stronger than both Ikaros and Astraea before they reached Pandora mode. Nymph just by getting angry and powering up was harming Astraea and Ikaros when Chaos killed Hiyori. Also Pandora Nymph paradise song was harming Chaos, who was stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros and Base Astraea.

4) It is literally stated by Daelus that the Synpase core is meant for the angels to grant wishes with. When she built this machine long ago, everyone wished for stupid little things like tomoki. When life got boring they wished for a "new world", and majority of the population killed themselves rounding the population from hundreds of millions to 30K. The angeloids use transport cards powered by Synapse that will assemble anything you wished for right in front of you.

5) I stated she doesn't because of the deadly output. Chaos had Ikaros powered upgraded not skill.

You see the islands written small to fit on one panel. Suu Minazuki does this all the time. He literally wrote the enitre Japan on small panel in Daisuki Desu! Mahou Tenshi Kosumasu, the spinoff of SnO that take place 5 years later. Either way she spammed it with country level weapons so that proves it size.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Sora_no_Otoshimono:_More_beams? do you mind re calcing that? The person do did it thought that light was an explosion.

Also I have a question should be busting Synapse be higher anyways? I mean it did survive universal reality warping?

1) You know that i'm talking about Babylon city and that it will never reach 6-B right?

2) And how does it prove that the Apollon she fired destroyed the entire country?

3) Hacking does. She hacked them. Although i can concede "possibly 6-B" for Pandora Nymph

4) Yeah but Core >>>>>>>> cards

5) Still need evidence. As far as we know, Chaos could always do that.

It doesn't prove the size. Country level weapon =/= Country level AoE

It can't really be calculated differently unless we see the cannon busting something

1) huh, I'm pretty sure Babylon was city not a country, and had the population of thousands not millions.

2) If you read the manga chapters, she busted it with one apollon. In chap 76 she said after she caused great destruction on the land, she headed towards synapse. Ikaros busted it with one apollon and head back home where she malfunctioned.

3) Not really. She did not. Pandora Nymph using paradise song is definitely stronger than UQ Ikaros, Astraea, and Pandora 2 Chaos.

4) Not really their creator made them to do the exact same thing. The cards are still powered by Synapse and are able to wish for anything as the Synapse core can.

5) Chaos is literally summoning the weapons from Synapse. Something Ikaros could do herself.

If I have to spam a land with country level weapons, that really proves the size is big. If it need that much energy to be destroyed with.

Why not? I mean the speed is already calc. You can not calc how wide the beam is and its distance if it was directed towards earth?

Also you never answered by question. If Synapse was able to resist universal reality warping, should not busting it be higher? Chaos had the power to simply take out the upgraded Synapse.

1 Here the Synapse core did a comparable blast to the Laser cannon and destroyed and rewrote the entire universe.

The laser cannon should definitely fall somewhere between high 6-B to 6-A for UQ Ikaros. Everyone else should be higher.

Back