• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMG4/Glitch Productions General Discussion Thread

Heads up, I rewatched the first episode of Murder drones and I think I'll watch all of it because the robot girls are very attractive to me. Oh and the animation is good too. But the robot girls are more important.

Okay, that was insane! Felt so immersed to the point that I nearly had my heart stop in a non-attack way on every close call in anticipation they'll die or something.

Not bringing out anything personal, but it's all worth it. And remember; don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Last edited:

MEGA SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw the the finale of Murder Drones. I wished we gotten more out of the characters, but it was definitely a cool finale. The finale got Murder Drones a few more AP Feats. Uzi was able to create multiple large craters on a planet.

Also when Uzi melted Cyn's heart thingy it stopped everything. It like some form of Perception Manipulation or even Time Stop. Idk what Uzi thinks but she is NOT Dio.

J was able to resist and fight in a area with heavy gravity. So Resistance to Gravity Manipulation. I think.

Also, question. How exactly does Cyn have Extraordinary Genius in Intelligence? Is there an explanation for that?

This one mf is gonna make me slander/bully Pacific Rim, Godzilla, and Transformers. Like honestly, Murder Drones downplayers are the worst, and this guy is the pinnacle of such (and they have very stupid arguments that I'm not even gonna bother naming. Most or the videos on their channel is just straight up nonsensical cap, just take a look for yourselves)

Back