• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Ultimate DLC Pass 2 Prediction/Wishlist

With the announcement of an ARMS character coming to Smash Ultimate as the first character in the 2nd Fighters Pass of Smash Ultimate, I thought it would be a fun idea to create a wishlist and a prediction of who might come in the future.

Prediction... (No particular ordere)

Whats yours prediction and wishlist of the second fighters pass?

SSB Logo (Render)

BRUH I was speechless when Steve showed up, I was expecting maybe a Mii costume or something like that for Minecraft but not this.

They said it was impossible, they said it would never happen in a lifetime. Sakurai clearly did not care when putting in Steve.
I bet my cousin would flip when he sees this, guy loves Minecraft so this is a great opportunity for me to play Smash with him

When Sakurai put Steve in smash, he knew damn well what he's doing. Minecraft is at a peak of popularity due to dream, tomminnit, wilbur, technoblade, etc. Due to this, Minecraft is popular. Sakurai combined minecraft with smash bros for his creation to get more attention (and more derserved attention)

That madlad Sakurai, he is a genius

@Sleuth indeed he is, this man knows what characters can bring the hype. And who knows? Maybe with Steve's inclusion we might see Xbox or PlayStation characters enter the scene once and for all.

Back