• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dorkly-est Match Ever Created (Dr. Ivo Robotnik vs. Duck Hunt) (STOM)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 5m away.
The battle takes place on the Duck Hunt stage.
Modern Dr. Robotnik and Spirit-Empowered Duck Hunt are being used.
Dr. Robotnik has the Egg Wrecker and all of his other standard equipment, while Duck Hunt has his spirit(s) (it’s a Boo and nothing else).

Da Vouts
“I’VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG’S A BITCH ASS ************.”:
Scales to this and above Low 2-C; 0.37 Tons of TNT Equivalent, > [UNQUANTIFIABLE] with inventions
Scales to this; 837.65 Metric Tons

“OUCH! SHOOT THE DUCKS, NOT ME!”:
Scales to baseline Low 2-C; [UNQUANTIFIABLE], higher with Final Smash
Scales to this; 4.73 Metric Kilotons

Da Fakts
Duck Hunt has an [UNQUANTIFIABLE] advantage in Attack Potency. Dr. Ivo Robotnik has the advantage counting weapons.
Duck Hunt has a 5.6512848149x advantage in Lifting Strength.

Last edited:
Duck Hunt is kind of busted with spirits. Passive healing, life absorption, critical hits, and more. Eggman isn't gonna be able to do anything with just a wrecking bacll and a likely High 4-C gun. As soon as Duck Hunt fills his FS meter, it's over

Duck Hunt is kind of busted with spirits. Passive healing, life absorption, critical hits, and more. Eggman isn't gonna be able to do anything with just a wrecking bacll and a likely High 4-C gun. As soon as Duck Hunt fills his FS meter, it's over
should I remove spirits or

Eggman's gun is still useless, and unless we are to assume that the Egg Mobile has other weapons attached to it, he has very few options to actually hurt Duck Hunt with it. The dog is just way too agile to be hit by something that simple and predictable. He can bombard Eggman with projectiles and easily finish him off once his FS meter is full.

The only way Eggman can win this is if you're wrong about him being baseline Low 2-C, which you very much are if you're using current day Eggman.

Eggman's gun is still useless, and unless we are to assume that the Egg Mobile has other weapons attached to it, he has very few options to actually hurt Duck Hunt with it. The dog is just way too agile to be hit by something that simple and predictable. He can bombard Eggman with projectiles and easily finish him off once his FS meter is full.

The only way Eggman can win this is if you're wrong about him being baseline Low 2-C, which you very much are if you're using current day Eggman.
I changed the post, and I should note that Metal Sonic is apparently in Eggman’s standard equipment

Eggman nowadays inventions scale to current Sonic. Who is 2 to 3 one shot gaps above baseline low 2-C

Metal has speed amps that can statue people 4x faster than him + power mimicry

Will wait for more arguments before saying anything else

If Eggman really gets all of his standard equipment, then Duck Hunt is litterly outnumbered, outgunned, overpowered, and outsmarted at every turn. He desperately needs his spirits back. I assumed Eggman only had access to what was mentionned in the OP...

If Eggman really gets all of his standard equipment, then Duck Hunt is litterly outnumbered, outgunned, overpowered, and outsmarted at every turn. He desperately needs his spirits back. I assumed Eggman only had access to what was mentionned in the OP...
you kind of can't restrict standard equipment

Back