• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small upgrade for DBGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in DBGT there is a statement made by Baby Vegeta that he would scatter Goku down to the individual atoms, I would think this would give Baby level or higher characters atomic level destruction.

http://imgur.com/a/UTdeS

And it only makes sense considering the amount of energy released by guys like them would theoretically easily be enough to destroy things to the atomic level if focused on them in real life.

Also we know that they can destroy things down to the last Cell in Cell saga, as even a microscopic Cell could regenerate Cell.

http://i.imgur.com/KSdHZP7.png

And theoretically Vegito or SSJ3 Goku can kill buu, who can regenerate from even less, as even being vaporized he could regen from the vapour.

So I would say it makes sense to add Atomic level destruction/durability to baby and those scalable.

I think that we have been over this before.

Anybody with sufficiently high energy blast output should probably be capable of this.

However, we do not have a specific power and abilities page for this, and it seems redundant to add it as a power.

In addition, Goku has never demonstrated such amazing Regenerationn that he should have durability to anything beyond regular types of damage.

Fair enough, but as for Goku, I agree his Regenerationn is not great but eh can tank attacks that logically can do atomic level destruction as he takes what he dishes out.

By that logic, we would have to add "resistance to atomic level destruction" to virtually every profile around featuring a character capable of withstanding powerful energy blasts. It seems extremely redundant.

Oh I totally understand, just saying logically he has that kind of resistance. I was thinking along the lines of how Saint Seiya characters have atomic level destruction and it's on there profiles since it's directly stated, and that since its directly stated fro DB characters maybe it should be on theirs, as often people claim that it would ignore durability of DB characters, but in reality they to have that kind of power to.

I think I get what's going on here, and I think what is important is that there's a difference between atomizing things in general and atomizing things on your level. Like, no doubt they could atomize a planet, star, or even solar system. However, unless atomizing is your schtick, you probably can't atomize someone on your level. Also, Baby's statement seemed to be for the purpose of sounding threatening, as he states that he'll destroy him down to the molecules first, and then amended it to atoms.

And while you probably already know this, Cell required cellular level destruction (obviously), and Buu required molecular.

I agree, I don't think he could just manipulate atoms and atomize anybody, but he should be able to atomize people his level or lower, and also have resistance to atomization as he can take what he dishes out.

I agree to the former (to an extent. He'd probably have to wear his opponent down a ton if they were on his level.), but disagree on the latter, because as Ant stated, that goes for everyone who's like, MCB level or more.

so in other words you agree with it, just that it seems obvious so no need to really write it down is what your saying. Maybe it should be though considering being able to atomize somebody of your own level like baby could might be worth noting, or perhaps just do a note in AP section that guys who are above MCB should theoretically normally be able to atomize opponents their level (with difficulty) or lower, that might be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back