• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just want to add more ability for order

Order is meta-fate and providence of the world. Also order see the whole world just as theater performance, every phenomenom and event in the world is control by order, when event is end and disappear order will create the new and keep the world in circulation
"But suffering and joy are not eternal. When the curtain of life comes down, the actor disappears, a new role is assigned, and he goes back to the stage. What kind of grief is there?"
Order is changless, even if the world is change the order will not change. Order is also exist before the world and the world it self cannot exist without order. Is mean the default nature of order is can exist without the world/beyond the world it self

So order will get:
-Fate Manipulation
-Conceptual Manipulation type 1

Last edited:
Fate Manipulation looks fine, I'm unsure on Conceptual Manipulation.
Every order is independent of the reality they govern so CM type 1.

Btw I have a question.

Both fate and order are differentiated in the verse. Order is compared to more like plot. Doesn't that grant plot manipulation instead of fate manipulation?

Every order is independent of the reality they govern so CM type 1.
???? Conceptual stuff confuses me, you an't helping. I'm not saying it's not Conceptual Manipulation, I'm just not the best to gauge the ability.
Btw I have a question.

Both fate and order are differentiated in the verse. Order is compared to more like plot. Doesn't that grant plot manipulation instead of fate manipulation?
I'm honestly not sure. Comparing it to something like the plot doesn't necessarily mean it's that but I can't say for sure.

???? Conceptual stuff confuses me, you an't helping. I'm not saying it's not Conceptual Manipulation, I'm just not the best to gauge the ability.
Ok. I will leave the CM stuff to OP. I am not good at explaining that well.

I'm honestly not sure. Comparing it to something like the plot doesn't necessarily mean it's that but I can't say for sure.

Actually it has feats and statement that makes more of an plot manipulation Instead of fate manipulation.

It is the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction].

It was destroying the order of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem].

"Before my eyes, everything will perish. Order, reason, and you, Eques." (Anos)

"...Such an order does not exist..." (Eques)

The cogwheel's magic eyes were dyed with astonishment, and he spilled his words in confusion.

"...No matter what kind of magic eyes you use, your fate is determined. Before thou can do anything, Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem] will be activated, and the [Demon King Garden] will be destroyed..." (Eques)
"I'm saying I destroyed the reason of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]." (Anos)

"...It cannot be destroyed. It's not that it's too late or too early, but that fate is determined before it. Even if you go back to the past before the creation of the world and use your power, the [Cogwheel of Fate] will destroy the [Demon King Garden] before that..." (Eques)

"Kuhaha. Do you have such blind belief in order that you can't believe what's happening before your eyes? Look more properly into the abyss with the divine eyes of that perforated cogwheel." (Anos)

I suddenly stopped.

"You who determined fate, and I who destroyed reason. The two powers were contradictory. Therefore I won." (Anos)

Fate is also an order. Pretty much this feat looks more like plot hax than fate hax. Eques overwrote worlds order. Which literally can't be overturned by any speed , laws and concepts.

Possible Uses:
Users may be able to detemine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen (emulating fate, causality and/or probability manipulation).

Eques overwrote the order of the world by writing a predetermined fate. I think it qualifies for plot manipulation based on the explanation which is given in this page.

Fate seems fine, Concept is probably fine, Plot Manipulation is a disagree. It reads more like a metaphor for me and that post above this one does not give any evidence at all for Plot instead of Fate.

Just because you have a power does things similar to Fate Manipulation that is above Fate does not make it Plot Manipulation, Plot Manipulation is more specific then that.

I agree with everything except Plot..... There are many more evidence scans that could help to get plot but here only one is presented and without much context behind it.

Funny thing we don't even have profile for god's to apply this 🗿🗿🗿
But already then it would be known that the default order will be Cm 1 and we have orders that are superior by default to others, Any other order<< Creation&Destruction<<HFG order<<Chief God Order So we have layers here. And anyway, Fate Manipulation will have to be added to the profiles that currently manipulate the order.

But already then it would be known that the default order will be Cm 1 and we have orders that are superior by default to others, Any other order<< Creation&Destruction<<HFG order<<Chief God Order So we have layers here. And anyway, Fate Manipulation will have to be added to the profiles that currently manipulate the order.
I guess so

Btw Creator and destruction >> HFG.

I have already applied the changes to the profiles that were unlocked.

Jerga just became a part of the worlds order so he doesn't really have law & CM
He is not god, so he will not get concept, law, fate on same degree as god. In fact his order is not order, is only a being or a thing that create by magic and become more and more holy, but he is still a part of the world. Not same as god that transcended the world it self

「神は秩序だ。 代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。 未来神ナフ タが見る数多の未来は、 その秩序によって構成されてい る。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった 未来を覆すことはできまい」

"God is order. The Agent would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."

SPOILER: CHAPTER 404

「わたくしたち神は、この世界の秩序は、流れゆく川のよ うなもの。その水を途中で分水することはできても、本流 が変わることはなく、ましてそれは堰き止められるほど穏 やかな流れでもありません」

"We God, the order of this world is like a flowing river. We can divert its waters in the middle, but the main current never changes, much less is it a gentle stream that can be dammed."

「深化神曰く、神にとって世界は劇場の舞台らしいが、さしずめお前は興行主が依怙贔屓えこひいきで割り振った主役といったところか。役柄は大層立派だが、当の役者が大根ではな」

"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you, in other words, are a leading role assigned to you by an entertainer with prejudice and favoritism. The role is splendid, but the actor is a raddest of the radishes."

再び視線を俺へ向け、 彼は言った。

「人にわかりやすくたとえれば、 私どもは劇場の興行師。 悲劇も喜劇 も、すべては人生という舞台で繰り広げられる演目だ。 観劇すれば、思 考を働かせ、思想を抱き、 哲学することもあろう。されど、自らの嗜好 で、悲劇と喜劇に差をつける興行師は愚鈍なのだ」

「なるほど。上演されてさえいればいいというわけだ」

「然り。演目に貴賤はない。 喜劇も悲劇も等しく素晴らしきかな。 上演 を続けること、すなわち舞台の秩序を維持することが、 神の命題。 その 結果、たまたま悲劇が多数であっただけのこと。 私どもに、 人を害しよ うという目的はない」

当然のことのように深化神は語る。

「舞台じゃない。 人々はこの世界で生きている。 彼らの苦しみは本物」

「彼女のように、 役者に心奪われる興行師も存在するものだ。 あげくの 果てには、自ら舞台に上がる始末。 誠に酔狂なことだ」

ミーシャの言葉を、 ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。

「されど、苦しみも、 喜びも、 永遠ではない。 人生の幕が下りれば役者 は消え、そして新たな役があてがわれ、 再び舞台に上がるのだ。 そこ に、なんの憂いがあろうか?」

生真面目な顔で、 男は言う。 憂いなどありはしないと、 彼は心の底から信じきっている。

Turning his gaze on me again, he said,

"To put it simply, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When we see a play, we may think, we may ponder, we may philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."

"I see. As long as it is performed, that is all that matters."

"It's true. There is no high or low ranking in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's mission is to maintain the order of the stage, to keep the performances going. The result is that tragedies happen to be the most common. We have no intention of harming anyone."

God the Deepening speaks as if it were a matter of course.

"This is not a stage. People live in this world. Their suffering is real."

"There are entertainers like her who are captivated by actors. She even went on stage herself. She is truly a madwoman."

Misha's words were dismissed by Dilfred.

"Yet neither suffering nor joy is eternal. At the end of life, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor is back on stage. What is there to be sad about?"

Says the man with a serious face. He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.

Back