• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Kirby revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I still won't make Kirby CRTs but this is something that unfairly makes Kirby stronger and contradicts the blog linked in the verse page.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Super Kirby Clash happen in some other reality called Dream Kingdom, the Kirbys there aren't the same as the Kirby from all other games. Everything Kirby has from that game needs to be removed and put on a profile made for the Kirbys there, kinda like this (but with no stat or new power there, just the stuff Kirby already has in his profile being transferred). This also removes the OE Magolor got from it.

@The real cal howard @Starter Pack @DarkDragonMedeus @Moritzva

@The_real_cal_howard @Starter_Pack @DarkDragonMedeus @Moritzva

Last edited:
Ah, while we're at it, the "Kirby (Universe)" verse page should be called "Kirby series" as devs and such called it like that. Maybe "Kirby (Character)" should also be just called "Kirby", idk.

A: Isn’t the Dream Kingdom described as an alternate universe or something, and anything the Kirby’s there can do, our Kirby can do? I think I read that somewhere, it may be in the giant Kirby Blog on that verse page.
B: If we do make that Sandbox a reality, it shouldn’t be 2-C. Master Crown’s only 4-A, the 2-C CRT hasn’t happened yet. Although, now that CRTs are allowed, I bet it’ll happen sooner or later.

It's not an alternate universe, just some realm. The Kirbys there should still be able to do the same due to how the Dream Kingdom somehow has a lot of things from the modern main universe despite being a place from a long time ago, the Taranza there even wanted to revive Secnonia despite her dying after some years of becomng evil that started after certain Kirby game, it's weird. I'll have that blog divided into 3, someday.

That's what I meant with "no stat or new power there, just the stuff Kirby already has in his profile being transferred". It will take a long while, evidence needs to be bought, the forum move didn't hinder that.

WHO HAS SUMMONED ME-

Oh, hrmm.

I'll think about this and wait for some other people to comment.

Didn't Magolor acknowledge Kirby as the same as the one who beat him? Dream Kingdom sounds awfully like just the kingdom of dreamland.

I'll stand by and wait for other opinions to flash by. I currently have no opinion on this.

I agree with changes. I don't remember Magolor's statement, but he can travel between dimensions and time, so it might be the same one and saying that this Kirby looks like the other he knows

Didn't Magolor acknowledge Kirby as the same as the one who beat him? Dream Kingdom sounds awfully like just the kingdom of dreamland.
He made a reference to an evil dialogue he made in Return to Dream Land without saying he's the same Magolor or that he's talking to the same Kirby, but he also sells cloths inspired in the main Magolor that basically says "Inspired on Magolor, the traveler from afar, I wonder where he is?"

As I said, it's weird, but all references to the main continuity should be taken as just references for fun, lore wise stating that this is another realm from a long time ago and that Galacta Knight will come back in the future on another world to be defeated by other Kirby should all be a main focus.

(Everything's on the blog, that dialogue Magolor said too.)

yo btw ik this is not on topic but Ren Amamiya got hella buffed so we should remove the vsthread from Kirby's profile as it was 4-A on 4-A and now amamiya is low 2-c at minimum

Idk what buffs he got but you can bring that up in the Vs match ups removal thread.

Here. You can find it by going to our main VS Battles wiki page, on the options on top, specifically COMMUNITY, then Wiki Management II, and there it is that thread.

Seems to be the case but it could have also been accepted by more people.

So the argument here is that "these Kirbys aren't the same thing as this Kirby because it takes place in a different location altogether?"

While I'm not fond of the idea, there really is nothing wrong with that line of logic. Plus the nature of Kirby Battle Royale, or even Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, makes the idea of there being multiple Kirbys existing at the same time not that farfetched.

I'll accept this.

There's more to it but, I'll proceed with the changes. I would need Kirby's profile unlocked.

Okay. Thanks. I will lock it again.

Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back