• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sup, people said it should be a separate CRT so i decided to make it now so the tiers can be discussed.

What is there to revise?

First off, there are 4 important calcs:
Magolor spins the battlefield - 3-B, Multi-galactic LS
Zero KE - 5-A
Nova KE - 5-A, Class Z LS
Nightmare nukes the moon - 5-C

Now what would this do?
This would make every post RtDL boss 3-B, every pre-KDL3 final boss boss 5-C and every post KDL3 to KCC boss and kirby profile 5-A. Nova is now 5-A and has Class Z LS since it can push back the sun and the moon which can push the nova back. Additionally, all post star-allies profiles would get 4x the 3-B.

Now what is there to discuss?
-We need to discuss whether we should bring back the 120x multiplier for star allies like we had before when kirby was 4-A to 3-C
-We need to discuss whether it is okay to scale kirby's moon to a higher diameter since this isn't the earth's moon and it is shown to be very large, in which case i have a re-calc of dragon's calc at ready
-We need to discuss whether we should scale the 5-A statistics of Nova to Marx Soul

Additionally there are a few calcs that can be created, specifically the dark matter explosions and ke in kirby 64.

That is all.

The 120x multiplier comes from one Jamba Heart being 3-B right? In that case, I don't see why it wouldn't make sense

Also I added an end to the calc that's 3-A, for the people that just really hate pixel scaling, in case anyone's interested

Obtaining Popstar's size via assuming that blue planet on the overworld is Earth size is a pretty hefty assumption to randomly allow. How exactly are you getting that idea that its Earth sized? I really don't prefer it even using the overworld to begin with, since the scale is funky in such situations.

Last edited:
Obtaining Popstar's size via assuming that blue planet on the overworld is Earth size is a pretty hefty assumption to randomly allow. How exactly are you getting that idea that its Earth sized?
Default assumption for planets, especially since that one looks the most like Earth

these defaults aren't applicable here imo.
That's literally how we do these calcs. And it'd be even less accurate to default to Earth size for Popstar with how many times in canon it's referred to as a large planet. This is the most accurate way to handle this.

Waiting on evaluations. I put the feat into the evaluations thread
Mention that it has been edited already so it needs additional evaluation as otherwise people are gonna see a calc member saying it's good and not caring for the calc anymore

Psychomaster accepted the 3-A end.

So kirby will be

5-A | 3-A, likely 2-C | At least 3-A, likely 2-C

His first key scales to 10738.48x baseline 3-A
His second key scales 120x the 3-A feat and is thus 1288617.56x baseline

Okay. I'll also work on adding the end to the Nightmare calc involving the calculated moon diameter.

Also it's a pity that the 3-A calc is vastly above Asura's Wrath's 3-A calc, otherwise I'd pit 3-A Kirby vs 3-A Asura

Can we please put in these two accepted 5-A calcs already?!

Also, what's the verdict on the Magolor spinning calc?

Back