• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Kaguya Detail (Naruto)

Just curious, but would Kaguya be Planet Level, Possibly Higher in her own Dimension being she can manipulate them in a similar to Dormamu in MCU?

I know anything Kaguya is banned but im just curious about the Dimension Manipulation.

Hmm, no, there was one thread that was opened for the purpose of upgrading her to Star level with her ETSB and it was agreed to attach possibly higher to her rating instead.

Regarding this one, I can't help you with it and I have no idea who you can ask for help.

it should be like this

At least Low 5-B. unknow with ETSB

cuz her Dimension has star in it but in here they say its an outlier so

it sould be unknow with ETSB

@Onimi

As we've discussed a half dozen times before. No. ETSB has no feats and fizzled out before never being mentioned again. It's not worth putting it as anything beyond being superior to Naruto and Sasuke.

Back