• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King kai's planet is in another dimension that was my base's and sensing power levels is one of the effects of Ki Sensing here's a few ex of Goku sensing differences in Ki [[1]],[[2]],

Darkfire890 said:
King kai's planet is in another dimension that was my base's and sensing power levels is one of the effects of Ki Sensing here's a few ex of Goku sensing differences in Ki [[1]],[[2]],
Plus the Kaioshin Realm they could sense Majin Boo.

Is somebody willing to add this to the page(s)?

Son Goku, Son Goku(Dragon ball super), Son Goku (Toei), Son Goku (Chou) and Son Goku (GT) oh and Xeno Goku.

And probably Son Gohan since he could sense Goku from the kaioshin realm.

Awakened Power is just for Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

But the addition to Ki sense is for Gogeta (Toei), Gogeta(Dragon ball super),Vegito

And Son Goku(Dragon Ball super),Son Goku(Toei),Son Goku(Chou), Son Goku (GT), Xeno Goku, and Son Goku(Dragon Ball Z)

Not sure about Goku Black and Gohan

Awakened Power

A sudden burst of power triggered by sheer determination or a powerful emotion. All the physical/mental abilities get heightened for a short amount of time, usually followed by a period of exhaustion or vulnerability. That describes UI

When Goku fell into the spirit bomb and came out and was able to fight Jiren that didn't have to do with he's Saiyan power or the spirit bomb it was he's "deeper potential" coming out explain by Whis. Everything under Awakened Power fits with UI from what we seen

I unlocked the listed pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Disagree with Awakened Power. That sudden burst of power and stuff is just Transformation in this case, which is accessed by Goku in situations similar to those in Awakened Power and also have similar side effects, but it's literally another transformation. It's redundant to add.

Darkfire890 said:
Ki Sensing (Can locate others by reading their ki,detect emotions, difference in power levels, and beings in different dimensions)
Also about detecting emotions, I don't recall Goku ever doing that in general. The only thing he detected was Trunks' malicious intent, or a lack thereof.

Can locate others by reading their ki, detect malicious intent, difference in power levels, and beings in different dimensions

Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back