• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small downgrade in Naruto speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with this calculation: Naruto Laser Dodge 4: 2.88c (FTL)

In this first scene it shows Delta aiming the beam at Naruto. In the next scene it shows that Naruto had already moved and the beam had already hit the ground.
It was not even showing the path of the laser, nothing suggests that Naruto waited for the beam to be fired to start moving. This would basically be considered an Aim Dodging

Conclusion
If accepted, it will not affect the scale of the verse in any way, only be scaled for this feat: Naruto Laser Dodge 3: 1.47c (FTL)

CRT's are supposed to be halted during this revision period, but this is a fairly minor change so it should be okay.

I disagree with this:

Your own scan does not show what you are saying, You can see that Delta fires with the "Shing", Naruto had not moved yet:https://v217.**********.com/manga/Boruto/0032-023.png

Then after that: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Boruto/0032-024.png

It hits the ground and Naruto had dodged it, you can see it based on his head position, in other words, yes Naruto dodged the beam.

She's about to shoot, but she hasn't yet, as we see, there's nothing coming out of her eyes yet, but they're about to come out. In the next scan, the laser is shown hitting the ground and Naruto is already deflected.

In addition, the calculation suggests that Naruto had traveled all that distance before the beam hit the ground, which is so wrong, since he could have simply avoided the beam's diameter.

She has shot, that is what the Shing is, you can see how has eyes have no lines or pupils, the laser is literally just on the edge of her eyes.

The second bit makes far more sense, but saying that he did not dodge it is wrong, at worse it means that his reactions are higher. But I still disagree with that as we see the movement lines showing that he travelled that distance.

How did she shoot if nothing is out of your eyes yet? She is about to shoot, she hasn't shot yet and Naruto avoided just that.

USklaverei said:
How did she shoot if nothing is out of your eyes yet? She is about to shoot, she hasn't shot yet and Naruto avoided just that.
It is out of her eyes, simply on the very edge. It is like the bullet is just out of the barrel of a gun.

@USklaver Eye beams that leave your eyes are shaped very similar to cylinders.

From a side view, you can see the eye beams much easier but from a frontal view, they look like 2 circles heading towards your direction.

No, it's not out of her eyes, if it already had, the beam would already be showing.
Literally i ALL cases it was that way, except here, for what reason?

Magi Hussie said:
@USklaver Eye beams that leave your eyes are shaped very similar to cylinders.
From a side view, you can see the eye beams much easier but from a frontal view, they look like 2 circles heading towards your direction.
Honestly, this is ridiculous, if the beam had already been released, the thing would have at least hidden some of your eye, but in the scene there is nothing, your face is clean and your eye is about to shoot.

In literally all those cases she was far away from her target that is the reason, this is the one case she is that close unless you expected Naruto to be skewered right there, Naruto obviously simply dodged faster than it could get to that length.

Also in non of those cases there have been a delay in the laser coming out, so there being one in this scene is also extremely unlikely. The Shing and the bright eyes shows it has been fired that is all that is needed

USklaverei said:
Honestly, this is ridiculous, if the beam had already been released, the thing would have at least hidden some of your eye, but in the scene there is nothing, your face is clean and your eye is about to shoot.
I dont see anything ridiculous about it. What like her eyes not having any lines or pupil in it it? It is clear that it is firing.

Distance does not matter here, you are literally using your opinion to say that distance did not show the thing at launch.
In all cases, the ray that comes out of your eyes is shown, but not this one.

Another proof that shows that Naruto left the lightning before being fired, is that on the second page he is already getting up, besides being in the middle of the movement to get out of reach of the "explosion"

However, even if we consider that he deflected as soon as Delta shot, the calculation is wrong and cannot be used.

USklaverei said:
Distance does not matter here, you are literally using your opinion to say that distance did not show the thing at launch.
In all cases, the ray that comes out of your eyes is shown, but not this one.
Another proof that shows that Naruto left the lightning before being fired, is that on the second page he is already getting up, besides being in the middle of the movement to get out of reach of the "explosion"
I am not using my opinon I am stating everything that has happened. Except it is simply your opinon that it is not coming out when we can see that it clearly is by her eyes.

How is that proof in anyway? Now you are just reaching, he dodged the attack and then kicked her.

USklaverei said:
However, even if we consider that he deflected as soon as Delta shot, the calculation is wrong and cannot be used.
How is the calc wrong, He dodged right after she fired, and the calc is calcing the distance he is from her eyes and the distance he moves before it could reach him if he moved any slower he would be skewered.

@USklaverei make senses and is being logical. In the scan Delta is pressing Naruto in the ground and in the last scene we can see that his body is already some degree to the right. He was already moving. And we cannot make a calc like that without the entire moves.

Alonik said:
@USklaverei make senses and is being logical. In the scan Delta is pressing Naruto in the ground and in the last scene we can see that his body is already some degree to the right. He was already moving. And we cannot make a calc like that without the entire moves.
You dont even understand what USklaverei is arguing clearly as nothing you stated has anything to do with the arguments above. She pressed him into the ground, then fires the laser and Naruto dodges to the right.

Rocker1189 said:
I am not using my opinon I am stating everything that has happened. Except it is simply your opinon that it is not coming out when we can see that it clearly is by her eyes.

How is that proof in anyway? Now you are just reaching, he dodged the attack and then kicked her.
It is, and in all other scans it shows the beam coming out and not this one.

The beam has already hit the ground, Naruto already has his arm on the ground rising and avoiding the explosion.

Rocker1189 said:
How is the calc wrong, He dodged right after she fired, and the calc is calcing the distance he is from her eyes and the distance he moves before it could reach him if he moved any slower he would be skewered.
I already mentioned above, Naruto wouldn't need to move all this distance to avoid the beam, moreover, Naruto is still moving, while the beam has already hit the ground and exploded.

USklaverei said:
It is, and in all other scans it shows the beam coming out and not this one.

The beam has already hit the ground, Naruto already has his arm on the ground rising and avoiding the explosion.
The other scans also show no delay between in firing, you cant state one thing and ignore the other.

The beam has hit the groud as Naruto continued dodging to the right, that is all that happens. An dhe is not rising at all. you can see by the speed lines. The arm is just bracing himself off the ground.

USklaverei said:
I already mentioned above, Naruto wouldn't need to move all this distance to avoid the beam, moreover, Naruto is still moving, while the beam has already hit the ground and exploded.
Naruto is not still moving he stopped moving just as the beam hit the ground and again you contradict yourself, you saying he isi rising up while also saying that he is still dodging, choose one.

Rocker1189 said:
The other scans also show no delay between in firing, you cant state one thing and ignore the other.

The beam has hit the groud as Naruto continued dodging to the right, that is all that happens. An dhe is not rising at all. you can see by the speed lines. The arm is just bracing himself off the ground.
They didn't show before, but in this scan it shows, it's very simple.
When Delta goes to shoot the lasers, her eyes shine and then she shoots.

So when Naruto is still dodging, the beam has already hit the ground. Naruto may have simply avoided the beam diameter, as I mentioned. To say that he has dodged all this distance when nothing indicates this is a wank.

USklaverei said:
They didn't show before, but in this scan it shows, it's very simple.
When Delta goes to shoot the lasers, her eyes shine and then she shoots.

So when Naruto is still dodging, the beam has already hit the ground. Naruto may have simply avoided the beam diameter, as I mentioned. To say that he has dodged all this distance when nothing indicates this is a wank.
No when Delta shoots it simply shoots as her eyes light up it is simultaneous there is no delay.

It is not wank we literally see it as it happens. I dont think you know what wank means either.

Rocker1189 said:
No when Delta shoots it simply shoots as her eyes light up it is simultaneous there is no delay.

It is not wank we literally see it as it happens. I dont think you know what wank means either.
There is no delay based on what? Since I already showed that her eyes shine and then she shoots.

If you want to ignore it, it's your problem.

USklaverei said:
There is no delay based on what? Since I already showed that her eyes shine and then she shoots.

If you want to ignore it, it's your problem.
Based on the fact that there has never been a delay? The only time you are claiming so is now which is the very scan you are trying to disprove, needless to say that is not how it works.

Ignore what, I am saying that you dont know what wank means if you use it in this context.

USklaverei said:
No one agrees ? Alonik agrees and apparently Damage also.
Damage said one comment before any other argument was brought up. And said it was a small change, not that he agreed.

I think that USklaverei brings up some fair points. At least that he didn't need to have moved the full distance but could have just avoided the width of the beam.

Damage3245 said:
I think that USklaverei brings up some fair points. At least that he didn't need to have moved the full distance but could have just avoided the width of the beam.
At the very least he would get the reaction speed then. That was the one point I believed had merit.

Rocker1189 said:
Based on the fact that there has never been a delay? The only time you are claiming so is now which is the very scan you are trying to disprove, needless to say that is not how it works.

Ignore what, I am saying that you dont know what wank means if you use it in this context.
Was there no delay? What do you say to that then? She was about to shoot Naruto and her eyes start to turn white, which indicates the thing I mentioned.

Yes, I know, even though I mentioned that saying that he crossed all that distance and that nothing indicates this is a wank.

Rocker1189 said:
Damage said one comment before any other argument was brought up. And said it was a small change, not that he agreed.
If he agrees that it is a small change, then he agrees with the OP

USklaverei said:
Was there no delay? What do you say to that then? She was about to shoot Naruto and her eyes start to turn white, which indicates the thing I mentioned.

Yes, I know, even though I mentioned that saying that he crossed all that distance and that nothing indicates this is a wank.
Without the any of the sound effects whatsoever to show that it may have fired. And it is not completely white.

I dont even know what you are saying with this second comment.

I don't want to speak for Damage, but it looks like he was agreeing that the thread being made as a whole was fine since it would be a small change, not that he agreed with the OP of the thread

USklaverei said:
If he agrees that it is a small change, then he agrees with the OP
No he was stating that changes could not be made due to lockdowns, but since it wont need much of an actual change it might be fine.

Rocker1189 said:
Without the any of the sound effects whatsoever to show that it may have fired. And it is not completely white.

I dont even know what you are saying with this second comment.
Exactly, because it is somehow accumulating to shoot, then, you say that there is no delay is wrong, since your eyes go white and then the beam fires.

I left another comment up above. I think that USklaverei has some good points.

I personally don't see it. Based on the scans, the first shows Naruto on the ground with Delta above him ready to fire the laser. The second scan shows Naruto dodging the Laser and her laser being fired.

There isn't anything indicating he moved prior to the lasers getting shot, just that he moved out of the way at the same time the laser was shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back