• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Beerus Power Add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Very minor thing. Whis explicitly stated Beerus hasn't fully mastered Ultra Instinct, which means he does know and have the technique to a certain extent. I know that this site hates the icky icky noncanon manga but Beerus directly shows this technique in the manga, which helps support the statement in the anime. Also before someone says we shouldn't add it for Beerus cause he hasn't mastered it, neither has Goku. Plus just because Beerus has a limited version of the power doesn't mean he doesn't still have the power.

@Rice Just add that Beerus has Instinctive Reaction since he, like Goku, has knowledge but not full mastery of Ultra Instinct.

Tho Goku with UI never got hit whether he mastered it or not while Beerus got hit several times he was even surprised ones by Goku when he went super saiyan, but he kept his power of SSG so honestly he is not even close to what Goku already has.

Blanked said:
Tho Goku with UI never got hit whether he mastered it or not while Beerus got hit several times he was even surprised ones by Goku when he went super saiyan, but he kept his power of SSG so honestly he is not even close to what Goku already has.
He nevered used UI against Goku. (Over kill much)

I know the manga isn't canon but it shows he has to activated.

ONLY the angels have a permanent UI but even then they can shut it off.

Beerus never used UI against SSG Goku. Beerus was ridiculously surpressed against SSG Goku. I mean a surpressed Jiren (who's probably weaker than Beerus since he wasn't considered to be equal or greater than GoD level until after he powered up and supressed himself less) was able to block a far more powerful SSG Goku with just his finger. Beerus getting hit by SSG Goku doesn't mean anything about his Ultra Instinct being lesser. We don't know how good it is, the point of this thread is just that he has it and to put it in the profile.

I have some weird thought at the back of my mind that u7 will be defeated, but zeno doesnt want to because that means goku dies and makes a pout about it, but then daishinkan says that its the rules.

but then zeno says if Beerus beats Jiren then they can live.

(and then stuff goes from there)

Since Ant, UMR and many other members have agreed with this rather small change, I'll go add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back