• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eikichi_Sensei

She/Her
Welcome to a new content review from me. On this occasion I will present the following skills:

Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Parallel Existence: All parallel existences act like the real one even if they are sent to another world, space between dimensions or another time. They can discard their body, create another body and transfer energy)

These skills would be for the following characters: Masayuki, Rudra, Souei, Veldora, Velgrynd and Michael, Rimuru (Vía Shub-Niggurath)

Now Rimuru would have negation of these abilities through Turn Null (Imaginary Space/ Complex Space) which is on his page:

Negation Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Turn Null "Imaginary Space/ Complex Space": By isolating Michael with Imaginary Space, cut off Michael's parallel existence and split bodies from the main body)

Rimuru should also have the same Negation but in his Demon Lord key.

Negation Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Beelzebuth"Imaginary Space/ Complex Space": By isolating Velgrynd with Imaginary Space, cut off Velgrynd's parallel existence and split bodies from the main body)

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:

Welcome to a new content review from me. On this occasion I will present the following skills:

Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Parallel Existence: All parallel existences act like the real one even if they are sent to another world, space between dimensions or another time. They can discard their body, create another body and transfer energy)

These skills would be for the following characters: Masayuki, Rudra, Souei, Veldora, Velgrynd and Michael, Rimuru (Vía Shub-Niggurath)

Now Rimuru would have negation of these abilities through Turn Null (Imaginary Space/ Complex Space) which is on his page:

Negation Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Turn Null "Imaginary Space/ Complex Space": By isolating Michael with Imaginary Space, cut off Michael's parallel existence and split bodies from the main body)

Rimuru should also have the same Negation but in his Demon Lord key.

Negation Acausality Type 3 , Immortality Type 6 & 9 (Vía Beelzebuth"Imaginary Space/ Complex Space": By isolating Velgrynd with Imaginary Space, cut off Velgrynd's parallel existence and split bodies from the main body)

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree:
First of all I find acausal 3 kind of weird. We cannot assume that people with parallel existence are not affected by time. The only ones we know that are unaffected by time are Digital Lifeforms. That is why I feel like I want to argue the possibility of Acausality type 2 for Digital Lifeforms in the future

Last edited:
I don't see the strangeness of the Acausality type 3, in the same scan it says Another World, another time.

Also, don't we have the Acausality type 1 through Ultimate Skill?
First of all I find acausal 3 kind of weird. We cannot assume that people with parallel existence are not affected by time. The only ones we know that are unaffected by time are Digital Lifeforms. That is why I feel like I want to argue Acausality type 2 for Digital Lifeforms in the future since they were able to exist in a place where time does not exist and no time travel seem to work there for a reason. Information particles also have statement of transcending Space and time and being unbounded to it which means they are free from Time.

I don't see the strangeness of the Acausality type 3, in the same scan it says Another World, another time.

Also, don't we have the Acausality type 1 through Ultimate Skill?
Ultimate skills aren't Acausal Type 1 the problem is. Pre establish harmony kinda debunked this because everything is written to achieve this including not being affected by paradox. Unless you can provide more evidence on your behalf

Well even so I don't see a good anti-feat for Acausality type 3, we even talked about it in the general thread with CodeCCL
The only thing I saw what is worth mentioning is the fact that you can force your issue to shove in to any paradox you like but that is also part of what history was written and it was also debunked because Hinata theory was proven wrong in the same scan later on

Last edited:
This is already accepted, so you only need to fix the already existing abilities.
Anyway, i agree.

Edit: a possible aca 3 can be added to spiritual lifefrom physiology. (Along the type 9 wording)

The only thing I saw what is worth mentioning is the fact that you can force your issue to shove in to any paradox you like but that is also part of what history was written and it was also debunked because Hinata theory was proven wrong in the same scan later on
Aca 3 is already accepted, it's on Velgrind profile, we only need to do a new wording. (And being unaffected by time isn't aca 3)

Aca 3 is already accepted, it's on Velgrind profile, we only need to do a new wording. (And being unaffected by time isn't aca 3)
Yeah anyways count me as neutral leaning to disagree. But I think I will agree with the rest except for acausality 3 . They don't seem to be controversial

This is already accepted, so you only need to fix the already existing abilities.
Anyway, i agree.

Edit: a possible aca 3 can be added to spiritual lifefrom physiology. (Along the type 9 wording)

I would also like to add that I also have an issue with acausality negation. The thing is Rimuru did not kill all those clones at the same time

Last edited:
I would also like to add that I also have an issue with acausality negation. The thing is Rimuru did not kill all those clones at the same time
Aca 3 neg is only eliminating all other bodies, cutting the connection and making the ability useless is negation as well

Back