• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight change to Black and Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed they have instantaneous movement, but this should be removed. There's no indication that Zamasu had this technique. A moment in the show to support this would be when Goku, Vegeta and Trunks escape to he past, Black teleports with I.T to try and get to the time machine, while Zamasu resorts to flight. If he could teleport he would've done so.

The reason Black can is instant transmission, as he has Goku's techniques. So I think that "Instantaneous movement" should be removed from their profiles.

The issue is Zamasu did show a form of instantaneous movement when he went from U10's Sacred World of The Kais to Zuno's place, so a change is not necessary

Tyranno223 said:
The issue is Zamasu did show a form of instantaneous movement when he went from U10's Sacred World of The Kais to Zuno's place, so a change is not necessary
What episode? Was it shown? If so then I wouldn't disagree

@Dragon Just a removal of the technique in their list of techniques

@Unite I wouldn't disgaree, but if he hasn't actually used it in many instances when he could've, I don't believe he would have learnt the technique yet

We haven't seen Elder Kai use it either, yet he continually mocks the current kaioshin Shin about his lack of knowledge as a kaioshin. Or Kibito.

He mocks the Supreme Kai, but more so because there are things about his universe and others that he doesn't know and that he still needs to learn. And we can all agree that, when it comes to his job, the Supreme Kai wasn't all too great.

So I don't see what him mocking Supreme Kai has to do with Elder Kai having the technique

I don't see why you would assume they don't have it because we never see it. I guess only a handful of GoDs use hakai then?

Unite My Rice said:
I don't see why you would assume they don't have it because we never see it. I guess only a handful of GoDs use hakai then?
Except situations he should've used it in, he didn't. Why did he fly towards the time machine when trying to stop it from escaping when Rosé Black, who is much faster, resorted to teleporting?

And sure, all Kaioshins have it. But Zamasu was not a Kaioshin yet. He is but a Kaioshin in training.

Maybe we could simply add a "Possibly" before the ability in the relevant profiles?

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Except situations he should've used it in, he didn't. Why did he fly towards the time machine when trying to stop it from escaping when Rosé Black, who is much faster, resorted to teleporting?

And sure, all Kaioshins have it. But Zamasu was not a Kaioshin yet. He is but a Kaioshin in training.
Toppo was a GoD in training yet he could use hakai.

@Ant

sure

I have added it to all 3 Zamasu profiles.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back