• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzechs Lucifer vs Mega Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When he does too many stuff eh? Now you are just slapping every power in his arsenal to "he does all of them at the same time in character"."

I'm sorry, we aren't like you okay? So don't even try me Mr. "Change my reasoning and in character justifications every time and ignore opponent skills as long as it benefits me". Alakazam has no set character other than Precog. Meaning anything is fair game. Precog makes it so that the 5000IQ GoatFox knows what will happen and acts accordingly.

"Sirzechs can teleport."

So can Alakazam....who has precog....good to know we are on the same page.

"You can't escape the ball of PoD."

Prove that one to me. Even homing skills can be dodged. Skills like this can be dodged, especially thanks to full knowledge of your opponent's future moves.

"Relativistic Speed"

How is this even remotely relevant? If you are talking about speed unequal, then Lucy gets blitzed according to files.

"Mind Hax = Causes Sirzechs to stop holding back. Alkazam is passively erased."

Alakazam knows this. Mind haxes at a safe distance.

The real cal howard said:
NeoZex6399 said:
"Reality Shifts—and Is Remade!"

"Mega Alakazam-EX sees the future—and shapes it to unify two worlds! The Legendary Pokémon Zygarde arrives in many different Formes to bring order, together with Lugia BREAK, Mega Altaria-EX, and Umbreon-EX. Fates are sealed, and two Pokémon worlds join together in the Pokémon TCG: XY—Fates Collide expansion!"

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fates_Collide_(TCG)
And yet we still don't scale him to 4-A Gothitelle....

OvO

Ok then last thing i have.

Alkazan can remove resistances how? And how can he null something more powerful than him? Also resistance isn't hax in Sirzechs' case, it's just a strong mind. Alkazan can make ppl go from strong mind to weak mind?

Since when was Resistance Negation based on tier? The point of the power in the 1st is to remove resistances one cannot normally overcome.

Asking for how one can negate a stronger resistance is kind of ridiculous the way I see it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since when was Resistance Negation based on tier? The point of the power in the 1st is to remove resistances one cannot normally overcome.
Asking for how one can negate a stronger resistance is kind of ridiculous the way I see it.
So...Alkazam nulling 1-B resistance when?

Way to pull the obvious NLF card. Common sense dictates that Alakazam ain't touching 4-D Resistances. C'mon Fire...

Although I am neutral on Miracle Eye.

Miracle Eye makes you supsceptable to Psychic attacks in which these guys here attribute to Mind Manipulation.

Miracle Eye

It resets an enemy's evasiveness. Dark types can be hit by moves that would have no effect.

It resets an enemy's boosted evasiveness. If the enemy is Dark type, it also causes the Miracle Eye status condition, which allows Psychic-type moves to hit the enemy.

TBH Miracle Eye is useless as Alakazam's own mindhax already exceeds Lucifer's resistance

While I agree with Dragon that It can really be NLF and Im neutral on it myself, it has already nulled resistances that are above Lucifers, so while Alakazam probably doesn't need it it's safe to assume regardless Lucifer isn't safe from it

>Useless

I think you meant Pointless Gargy lol.

Unless someone wanks Alakazam to be 4-D+, it's not even really NLF. It's quite obvious that Miracle Eye wouldn't null resistances that are 4-D or higher. Thats the way it goes for all 3-D characters mind abilities. And the point of resistance negation is to negate/bypass higher level resistances in the 1st place, otherwise it has no meaning.

In shorter words, Miracle Eye should be able to negate any psychic resistance but only resistances that are 3-D, not 4-D for obvious reasons.

Its useless to use an attack that won't do anything yes

It has negated resistances that are above Luicifer so Alak doesn't even need to waste time to use it

Though it may Miracle eye for the heck of it and call it a day assuming you're one of those people who flip about Mindhax discussions

No matter the interpretation, Alakazam says "Stop fighting" and GG

Well

Miracle Eye

It resets an enemy's evasiveness. Dark types can be hit by moves that would have no effect.

This doesn't specify "psychic attacks". It says moves in general. There is also the fact that most of this guys hax require staring at the opponent, from SBA range...4km.

Dude, it's obviously talking about Psychic moves. It clearly says "that would have no effect".

Psychic moves are the only pokemon moves that have 0 effect on Dark Types. All other moves are fine. Therefore, the move makes it so psychic moves work regardless of typing.

DragonEmperor23 said:
these dudes r starting at 2km
Dragon was also arguing on the "teleport" part. After 1 teleport it'll be even harder to "stare" at him.

@Dragon

About the "mind haxes from a safe distance away". These guys have equal ranges. Outside of Sirzechs' passive = outside of Alkazam's range.

Alkazam cannot mind hax Sirzechs. If he mind hax's Sirzechs, he's dead due to passive. He cannot mind hax Sirzechs outside of Sirzechs' range due their ranges being =.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Passive doesn't have that range dude.
Not when he's holding back. Mind Hax will force release on the power of destruction.

@Dragon there is only a slight difference between grimmon and this dude though. Idk if you have noticed it

Range: Several hundred kilometers with most attacks | Multiversal+

it's a really minuscle change going from multiversal to Sirzechs' range.

Alakazam

Range: Standard melee range, higher with teleportation. | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.

Sirzech

Range: Standard melee range normally, several kilometers with the Power of Destruction .

I believe Alakazam has the range advantage if im reading this properly.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The Grimmon that was used didn't have Multiversal range though...
"Several hundred kilometers"

I mean this argument also applies to Grimmon, but i just now bothered to change the range so :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back