• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzechs Lucifer vs Mega Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This actually doesn't sound half bad. They start 2 km apart, in perfect view of one another. Speed is equalized.

Mega Alakazam
Render sirzechs by yaelrukia-d7dyy4o-0

I forsee Sirzechs getting the Medaka treatment. Or I should say I forsaw. Like Alakazam will do the moment this fight starts.

Either a downgraded happened and I missed it or you're being silly Cal. Because that's the equivalent of putting Groudon against Nihilus here.

@Saik. The passive shiz has like, a 3 meter radius as opposed to the planetary one of Nihilus or the countywide one of Homura.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Either a downgraded happened and I missed it or you're being silly Cal. Because that's the equivalent of putting Groudon against Nihilus here.
Nihilus's passive can actually reach beyond 4KM, Lucifer can't

Alakazam precogs

It isn't

The passive is only hundreds of meters, though he can use non passive Erasure further away but he doesn't lead with it

From what I understood it's kilometers when used actively, but the passive one is a few meters.

@Cal

Nitpick but Homura's work across different countries actually, not a single one

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I meant my reasons but yea.

How good is Ala's hax?
Stupidly good precog, the passive ability to take the opponent's passive abilities, every psychic power in Pokémon (that's not limited to Legendaries), and the hax known as AP advantage.

Not too good. At max, island wide if we scale to Hypno, who should be above an enhanced Drowzee, who could mind control every Pokémon on an island, but scaling to Hypno if you aren't like, Malamar or Mewtwo is...odd. Regardless, Alakazam has access to Miracle Eye, that psychic resistance negating attack, and mindhax is psychic for Pokémon.

City wide isn't exacty the thing here doe.

Even lowest of class of devils such as Ise when he first became one were capable of resisting Mind Hax that mind haxxed everyone who had ever seen Raynare and that mind hax works on electronic devices too cus logic i guess. Though it should be bigger than a city.

Sirzechs who is WAY above baseline devils and so much so to "Transcend devils" scales in resistance.

Also the potency depends on how many pokemons were on the island.

Uh, what? Raynare was only in that form for a day or two, and never left therelativly small town. And being vastly above is completly useless against such differences. And as for amount of pokemon, there are the same amount as you'd expect normal animals to be.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Uh, what? Raynare was only in that form for a day or two, and never left therelativly small town. And being vastly above is completly useless against such differences. And as for amount of pokemon, there are the same amount as you'd expect normal animals to be.
It was in that form for a day or 2, sure. How many ppl do you think have looked at her. Even as much as a glimpse was erased from the memories. And it even affected data on electronic devices. About the "completely useless against such differences... yeah. Such differences go from "town level" to "at least Japan level" which is a "large island". Mind hax would scale from potency which is why Rias is able to mind control humans, and read Ise's mind but cannot mind control or mind read the gods. Town level to Large island level is enough to invalidate his "island level" feat via resistance.

@Gar. Alakazam doesn't shut them down, but he can both, swap them with his own, and use them as his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back