• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Timmy Turner VS Mega Man: Chosen Ones For Everlasting Peace

Cosmo is more prone to do that than Wanda tbh, i remeber only a very few times where she wasn´t portrayed as Intelligent

I... Don´t really understood your poiint, though? If Timmy´s safety is still their priority then they would do everything to prtect him, incluiding fight on their own

Their Shapeshifting is also magic, so yes, they pretty much can
She’s put at Below Average to Above Average, so she’s decently intelligent. Still, Mega Man’s arsenal would be a lot to just wish away without being able to shut down his systems due to resistances.

They could definitely help. It’s just a bit inconsistent in the show when Timmy is threatened.

I guess that’s inconsistent then. If destroying the wands doesn’t work, Gravity Hold and Beat should be able to fend them off long enough for Mega Man to beat Timmy.

It’s a bit touchy since Mega Man is still bound by the laws of robotics but maybe he could kill someone dangerous enough like he almost did. X is so different from Rock because he can freely break those laws, so Rock may be unable to if you put that limit on him. But he has other ways to win plus we’re letting Cosmo and Wanda grant wishes without wands.

Mega Man still threatened him, but after Wily says he can’t hurt humans he stays silent in the Japanese

He sounds more shocked that the goody two shoes that is megaman, would try to kill someone, more than anything
So that means Mega Man can likely kill if he pushes himself hard enough to. Robots like Bass have been shown not following their exact commands and Wily begs for mercy every time he’s defeated. Sure, the MM7 example is more extreme, but there always seemed to be some kind of threat there. I feel if Timmy who has explicit rules against killing people in his show can be allowed to kill, Mega Man should be too.

Last edited:
So that means Mega Man can likely kill if he pushes himself hard enough to. Robots like Bass have been shown not following their exact commands and Wily begs for mercy every time he’s defeated
Bass was made by a terrorist, who is willing to kill literal human kids, there is a world of difference between them
Sure, the MM7 example is more extreme, but there always seemed to be some kind of threat there. I feel if Timmy who has explicit rules against killing people in his show can be allowed to kill, Mega Man should be too.
Meh, that is fair, I suposse

Bass was made by a terrorist, who is willing to kill literal human kids, there is a world of difference between them

Meh, that is fair, I suposse
That’s true, but Wily would likely still make him follow the laws as to not risk being killed himself. It’s known that he cowers to robots and Zero was so special because like X he was one of the first robots with free will. Plus he likely killed Wily and he’s not as openly rebellious as Bass. The way I see it, Rock and Bass still follow the laws but are human enough to break their programming only in special circumstances.

Then we just need more votes unless Timmy has more arguments for using his deadly hax first.

To be fair Megaman is going for the incap, instead of instantly going for the kill
Mate, if you're really this concerned that Mega Man won't go for a kill, why don't you make a CRT about it? This is something literally explained on his profile.

Mate, if you're really this concerned that Mega Man won't go for a kill, why don't you make a CRT about it? This is something literally explained on his profile.
Megaman isn't the type of person to go for the kill, unless he has no choice, he starts to have a moralbreakdown after realizing he didn't tried to help all of the robots master, even when they were reprogamated to be terrorist machines, also he hasn't tried to kill bass, even when straight up hurt dr light

Honestly, f#ck it, i will vote for Mega Man

Even with Genius Intelligence, knowing Timmy´s personality, he will likely start with physical attacks considering the transformation he is in, and, if he really uses magic as a first attack, i don´t think it would necessarily be BFR, let alone one who has 3-A to 2-C range

Basically: He would quickly be overhelmed by Mega Man´s Hax, even if Rock doesn´t chooses to kill him

I spent so much time arguing that rock won't kill timmy, that I forgot to vote for him, lol, anyways, Megman has a massive AP advantage, one charged shoot and timmy is gone

I spent so much time arguing that rock won't kill timmy, that I forgot to vote for him, lol, anyways, Megman has a massive AP advantage, one charged shoot and timmy is gone
Timmy has regeneration, although that wouldn't stop him from getting affected by moves like Gravity Hold, Spark Shock, Flash Stopper, etc.

Back