• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Physiology Pages Addition

Hellfire

In Dx 7 it is revealed that the Sacred Beast Phoenix, together with Ruval and Riser, simultaneously created a flame to which the Sacred Bird Bennu added its divine aura. Creating a flame of seven colors. They used it against Vidar and Typhon, both of whom suffered significant damage.

They later learned that the burns suffered by Vidar were not cured at all, not even with magic.

The important point, said seven-color flame was created as an attempt to copy the Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames after much research and study.

This seems to indicate that Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames has Durability Negation, Immortality Negation(Typo 3) and Regeneration Negation(Mid-Low)

Another thing, Ophis, Great Red and Albion are supposed to be immune to Itsueki no Enka, but Ddraig is supposed to have Penetrate that allows him to pass through resistances, but it is still said that Ddraig cannot use Itsueki no Enka to defeat at 3, wouldn't that mean that Ophis, Great Red and Albion have a form of Resistance to Resistance Negation

Wait, iirc, we can use Angel Physiology for Fallen Angel right??, since Fallen Angel are just, Angel with blackened wing and lost access to Heaven??

I have talked about it with some, there is a discussion about whether the Fallen Angels have Holy Power or not.

Although there is nothing that denies it, there are things that point to it:

1) Fallen angels are weak to Holy Power, which would be strange if they still had Holy Power.

2) The Fallen Angels have their own magic system separate from that of the Angels, which would be strange considering that they both use the same power source.

Some will say, what about Baraqiel's Holy Lighting? well... that is a translation error, in Japanese the power of Baraqiel and Akeno is called Raikou (雷光) literally "Light Thunder/Lightning Light" that is, it is Light + Lightning/Thunder

Wait, iirc, we can use Angel Physiology for Fallen Angel right??, since Fallen Angel are just, Angel with blackened wing and lost access to Heaven??
I guess?

As you said, they're just Angel who fell from Heaven but otherwise still possess their wings and light power, which all Angels have.

Though I don't think they have Holy Power given its nature vs what a Fallen represents as having fallen from Grace and all that.

Otherwise, they should still possess most of the things Angels should have?

Although the thing about Fallen being just as weak to Holy Power isn't proven since there's no link to that...unless someone can find a citation for that so I can properly add it? Otherwise I will remove that from the weakness thing of Angels becoming Fallen and all that.

That said, yeah it's why I didn't bother to make a Fallen Angel page given how little we've seen any of them also + how many pages of them we got compared to the others.

I have talked about it with some, there is a discussion about whether the Fallen Angels have Holy Power or not.

1) Fallen angels are weak to Holy Power, which would be strange if they still had Holy Power.

2) The Fallen Angels have their own magic system separate from that of the Angels, which would be strange considering that they both use the same power source.
Can you send scans of these two?

Some will say, what about Baraqiel's Holy Lighting? well... that is a translation error, in Japanese the power of Baraqiel and Akeno is called Raikou (雷光) literally "Light Thunder/Lightning Light" that is, it is Light + Lightning/Thunder
You got anything to show this so I could actually cite it?

When I looked at my stomach, there was smoke emitting from it! Is this the damage caused by the holy-sword!? When on earth!? Did I get cut from the attack just now!? It just grazed me and I turn out like this…

"It's the damage caused by the holy sword. Devils and fallen angels get their power and existence erased by receiving damage from the holy sword to their body. If it were a bit deeper, then it would have been critical."

It was just a graze! Does it take that much power from me that I get down on my knees!?
-Volume 3, Life 2, Part 7.

Oooooh, that far early.

Noice, very noice owo.

That I can put (maybe even cite that for DxD wiki later but aside from that point) for Angel Physiology for those that go Fallen, and especially for Devils again for their weakness against light and holy related items/powers/weapons/etc.

That said, the other stuff sounds like good resistance and the like but some of them could be attributed to the physiology pages (which are more for abilities that are general and more or less likely shared by the beings in question of all levels give or take) and others for any of a particularly high class like Maou and up that we could just list for any who are of their level and up.

Aside from all of this, it's been about a day and nothing else has been contested ish + I got the minimum required to add these in. Just scans I need to do that I haven't done yet (laziness + busy IRL lol) but I will get hose when I can.

Back