• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzechs Lucifer vs Mega Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote count is like 10-1 iirc. So GP is on.

And Im dropping this thread so I asked dragon to take care of it.

People spite on Sirzech because of your wank @Fire

Keep that in mind. You made people hate medaka once, and now you are doing it to Sirzches. Think about it.

Isn't it like 10/11 for Alakazam and literally only 1 for Sirzech? This is obviously decisive now.

So someone should add this to the pages now and be done with it.

Alakazam doesn't need to react to anything

Alakazam already knows practically everything that will happen in this match.

PaChi2 said:
People spite on Sirzech because of your wank @Fire

Keep that in mind. You made people hate medaka once, and now you are doing it to Sirzches. Think about it.
Then stop creating the threads that make ppl spite him pachi. It's not the character or the argument, it's the fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Instant

Feats please.
The expansion of an aura especially in speed equalized is negligable. It is literally the expansion of energy, Zam reacting to it ain't happening anytime soon. He may have the precog, he doesn't have the reaction speed though.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Isn't it like 10/11 for Alakazam and literally only 1 for Sirzech? This is obviously decisive now.

So someone should add this to the pages now and be done with it.
Annoying as it is, we have to wait GP out, p sure

That clearly isn't decisive though,especially since certain points aren't being properly countered.Hell apparently this battle was made to spite to the single voter from what I'm seeing.

Anyways how are aura speeds scaled? and is there a statement of this EE auras speed?

Btw, just a small OTQ question before thread is closed.

Just curious, seeing as Base Mewtwo stomped Base Alakazam in a psychic contest nigh-effortlessly, would that let Mewtwo scale above/be safe from Mega Zam's insane precog?

Just curious, seeing as Base Mewtwo stomped Base Alakazam in a psychic contest nigh-effortlessly, would that let Mewtwo scale above/be safe from Mega Zam's insane precog?
Probably so, seeing as Mewtwo is always portrayed as being a superior psychic to other psychic types, this would make perfect sense.

Speed equal =/= expansion speed of the attack. Prove it spreads too fast or drop it.
Exactly what i meant. Speed Equal doesn't apply to the speed of the attack. PoD is naturally faster than Sirzechs himself and will be even faster especially due to the expansion speed compression gives it. While Alkazam has equalized speed, the Expansion doesn't.

Alkazam gets equalized, while expansion doesn't. Expansion > Alkazam.

10/11 votes to 1 sounds pretty decisive to me.
Yes that is decisive, that is not anonimous doe. Anonimous wins can be added directly so something 7 or above and 0.

Decisive matches can be added at all.

7-6 is not decisive so it can't be added at all. 7-3 is decisive, can be added after GP.

no.

Also i change my vote. Imma spare you guys the time. This can be added (i just need to make bloodlusted sirzechs vs grimmon and alkazam another time just to piss off fans xD)

Firephoenixearl said:
Also i change my vote. Imma spare you guys the time. This can be added (i just need to make bloodlusted sirzechs vs grimmon and alkazam another time just to piss off fans xD)
I believe that would be making spite threads, which are not allowed.

@Gargoyle One I was talking about creating stomp threads with the only valid argument being "sba range so Sirzechs wins via MUH PASSIVE nuff said".

@Shootingkill I know but im still so tempted.

Part of me wants to do Sirzechs vs Nightmare...but I am sick of Sirzechs matches. Also yeah, let's address that. Out of all these haxed fighte, he was demolished by Natsu of all people. He lost to a guy who lost to Charizard. a Pokemon who is at the bottom of the barrel of haxy Pokemon.

That's not resisting power null for you

I'm also 99% sure Nihilus vs Lucifer should be removed due to the OPs bias

Like, we removed Frieza vs Vanilla Ice and Zeno vs Giorno for that

Now that we got more clarification on Sirzech's mindset, doesn't that make his nihilus match outdated now?

You're allowed to play around with distance though. I don't think I've ever made a match beyond half a kilometer or something, and the rules do say to try to find a healthy medium that neither party has some unreasonable advantage due to range. On that subject, idk why people don't just start the characters more than 4km away when dealing with huge passives like nihilus.

Lots of tier 5s have interplanetary or greater distance. Pretty sure you're allowed to manually set it further, but SBA won't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back