• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzechs Lucifer vs Mega Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Alakazam
Range: Standard melee range, higher with teleportation. | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.

Sirzech

Range: Standard melee range normally, several kilometers with the Power of Destruction .

I believe Alakazam has the range advantage if im reading this properly.
Sirzechs' profile locked. That range scales from when he was 6-C key. He recently got an upgrade to High 6-C. Though the profile is locked. His range goes up to cover all of japan, but it was "it could cover an island" before the recent change.

The real cal howard said:
Alakazam can teleport across regions, as Teleport can reach from the far side of Kanto to the far side of Johto.
>Regions.

>Aura literally surpasses japan in range.

and there is also the fact that he'll never be able to react to aura.

Question. Why's it that if Sirzechs gets mind haxed, instant Hakai happens? I don't necessarily doubt that, but I still want an explanation. Because pretty sure that'd make him Low 6-B/6-B.

Alakazam can teleport across regions, as Teleport can reach from the far side of Kanto to the far side of Johto.
Pretty sure that counts as Self-BFR does it not?,since he is leaving the entire battlefield of new york city.

No it doesn't. Otherwise any character who in character snipes from space would have instant losses on their file.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Feeling too much heat?"
Yes. I meant as in getting erased just by the heat of the EE. His in character aura is basically "if he is fire, then the aura is heat" he's not a ball of 5m radius of PoD he's a humanoid that has such a strong PoD that even getting close erases you. That's what i mean by "heat" so like just being close to the PoD.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Regions.

>Aura literally surpasses japan in range.

and there is also the fact that he'll never be able to react to aura.
Dude, one region is basically France.

Zam has precog and is far, far smarter than Sirzechs

That is different though,Alakazam is specifically leaving the field of battle via Self-BFR.Lets say he does this and it isn't Self-BFR how will he attack or get near Sirzech without getting erased himself?

Question. Why's it that if Sirzechs gets mind haxed, instant Hakai happens? I don't necessarily doubt that, but I still want an explanation. Because pretty sure that'd make him Low 6-B/6-B.
Well Sirzechs is constantly "holding back" that's why his passive aura is a laughable 5m. If he releases the "hold" on that instant hakkai happens. Mind hax triggers that.

Also it's high 6-C apparently. Since Japan is considered a large island (since it's small) and not a country.

GyroNutz said:
Dude, one region is basically France.

Zam has precog and is far, far smarter than Sirzechs
That's not what a region means doe.

And come on. Sirzechs rivals this dude who is even smarter than Zam (or at least comparable). So it's not like intelligence will help you vs passive shit.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That is different though,Alakazam is specifically leaving the field of battle via Self-BFR.Lets say he does this and it isn't Self-BFR how will he attack or get near Sirzech without getting erased himself?
Well he obviously isn't going to sit there and take it, he'll want to avoid it. Like Dragon said, this isn't rule breaky. Plus, there's no evidence that Sirzech's move is continuous. What if its just a move that spreads over Japan and then vanishes? Alakazam can come back.

In fact, is this spreading move instant? Or does it spread over a timeframe? And if so, how fast?

I hope we can stop going in circles, agree to disagree, and call it day.

@Fire

What do you mean?

Mind Hax = Zam gets passively erased.

Knowing that someone as smart as Zam would hold back (more than long enough for Sirzechs to get a win).

>Stop arguing in circles

Considering who you are dealing with PaChi...that is wishful thinking at best...

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
And Zam teleports out of the attacks way. Seriously, this is nothing new at all.
"teleports out of the way"

>Attack

>We'r literally talking about a passive EE aura here. You can't evade an aura m8.

Firephoenixearl said:
What do you mean?

Mind Hax = Zam gets passively erased.

Knowing that someone as smart as Zam would hold back (more than long enough for Sirzechs to get a win).
You should probably add infinite speed to his movements/combat speed because passive doesnt mean infinitely fast. Speed is equal. Alakazam can teleport. Stop please.

He teleports out of the range of the aura.

Also nothing has changed since PaChi closed and reopened this

PaChi2 said:
You should probably add infinite speed to his movements/combat speed because passive doesnt mean infinitely fast. Speed is equal. Alakazam can teleport. Stop please.
Speed equal means Sirzechs = Alkazam, Not alkazam can somehow deal with a passive aura. And his teleport is of what range?

GyroNutz said:
He teleports out of the range of the aura.

Also nothing has changed since PaChi closed and reopened this
I wanted everyone to stop for a moment and think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back