• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzechs Lucifer vs Mega Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
>Note: Sirzechs Lucifer cannot be used in versus debates due to the fact that the character has a lot of unknown statistics
>Checks the profile

>The only unknown stat is age

>Something isn't working here
LOL. That's not what i meant by "statistics", i mean more unknown to the mechanics of his powers, the stuff about his aura in character, his true form is REALLY unknown and most stuff on his profile scale from Rias Gremory. Ajuka is on a whole other level doe.

I'll take that as an answer to my question being the latter

Looks like he removed all the matches on his profile as well

This counts as vandalism you know

WeeklyBattles said:
Was there a thread about this or did firephoenix just add it on a whim?
Not a thread i just talked to Burning full fingers about this, and since Ajuka has never been in a fight, and the only time Sirzechs has fought was "off pannel" (by fighting i mean actually fighting not completely overpowering the opponent casually), it'd be best to not use them in debates untill they get actually introduced (most things on their profiles are from statements or some kind of scaling).

And after i talked to Ant about how to ban him, he said to leave a note. Since i had nothing better in mind at the time i just said "unknown statistcs" xD

Firephoenixearl said:
Not a thread i just talked to Burning full fingers about this
"...Not banned. Just discouraged so he doesn't get worse treatment than he already has. I mean, even you can see it right?" Burning
Firephoenixearl said:
And after i talked to Ant about how to ban him, he said to leave a note.
That's literally Ant telling you what you have to do if a character is banned, not him saying that he should be banned

Kaltias said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Not a thread i just talked to Burning full fingers about this
"...Not banned. Just discouraged so he doesn't get worse treatment than he already has. I mean, even you can see it right?" Burning
Precisely untill we know about a limit on Ajuka and Sirzechs me and burning decided to ban him to avoid NLF arguments on their side which will lead to spite towards the character. Kind of like how everyone hates whenever there is an Ajimu thread eh?

That is coming from you of all people, is it?

We assume that they are capable of affecting beings on the level they are above, unless hax is involved, in which case its obvious.

Or else I would ban Han because his powers are "above cause and effect".

Firephoenixearl said:
Precisely untill we know about a limit on Ajuka and Sirzechs me and burning decided to ban him to avoid NLF arguments on their side which will lead to spite towards the character. Kind of like how everyone hates whenever there is an Ajimu thread eh?
That's like, not what he said. I literally quoted him saying that you shouldn't ban him and both of you dropped the topic afterwards

Firephoenixearl said:
Not a thread i just talked to Burning full fingers about this, and since Ajuka has never been in a fight, and the only time Sirzechs has fought was "off pannel" (by fighting i mean actually fighting not completely overpowering the opponent casually), it'd be best to not use them in debates untill they get actually introduced (most things on their profiles are from statements or some kind of scaling).

And after i talked to Ant about how to ban him, he said to leave a note. Since i had nothing better in mind at the time i just said "unknown statistcs" xD
You think that a 'chat' consisting of a few messages with one person is sufficient enough to straight up ban a character from Vs Debates? That's shady at best dude

Plus BFF said this (No, leave the fights.) and this (...Not banned. Just discouraged so he doesn't get worse treatment than he already has. I mean, even you can see it right?).

Ant is hardly involved with DxD and Vs Debates

BFF agreed to stop using Sirzechs in vs debates due to the spite that is currently ongoing and the unknown statistics. Banning is a strong word that why he said "not banned", but he still said that the matches with Sirzechs should stop for some time untill he gets introduced to the readers.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Ajuka, I can understand. But Zech? Pretty sure his power is clear about Erasing stuffs.
Yeah Ajuka is not for debate on "ban or not" at all. Sirzechs is still really unknown due to some stuff he has, since most of them are scaling from Rias Gremory whose strongest attack is Sirzechs weakest attack and the fact that the one time we would have seen Sirzechs fight which would be vs trihexia it happened off pannel. Also it also doesn't help that he is Ajuka's rival which makes it all the harder to gague his power due to how much more powerful Ajuka seems. There is also the point about how sirzechs would react in a 1v1 and stuff like that that is unknown about a character.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It being not advised to make them doesn't mean you can go on a debate and say it has to be closed.
But threads about him have to stop for a bit to avoid the spite to spread to the whole verse. We are banning him temporarily for a good reason and that is to protect the verse as a whole as well as to avoid NLF arguments on his side. Since there is not much know about this character and more is unknown than known (and unlike your top tier examples this dude is simple, not some multiversal entitiy). He is a normal fighter who we don't know how he would react to a 1v1 fight at all such as the versus debates, would he hold back his passive, would he not hold back (since both cases there have been ppl around him he didn't want to hurt. So rather than a ban i just put it there so that ppl kind of stop this for a while, i even did a thread about stopping the Sirzechs spam for a while but none would listen, and the main content moderator of DxD agreed with this notion, so rather than discussing why he is and why he's not on "ban" can we just let him be in a ban for a while, untill this whole thing just calms down. Since the spite is spreading towards the whole verse (example: after Ajuka's creation and his very 1st match someone put him up against a fairly popular character which would create spite should that not have been closed etc etc, to avoid this kind of behaviour to spread to all of the other characters of the verse, Sirzechs being on holydays for a while would help).

There is also the fact that due to the spite Sirzechs matches will start to be unfair one way or another soley due to the spite.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You are not the one to make the judgement of whenever or not they have to stop.
Answer me:

How will Sirzechs react to a 1 v 1 fight when there are no people around?

Is sirzechs non corporeal?

How far does Sirzechs' in character aura go?

Will sirzechs hold his aura back when there is no one around to hurt (besides his enemy)?

Firephoenixearl said:
Answer me:

How will Sirzechs react to a 1 v 1 fight when there are no people around?

Is sirzechs non corporeal?

How far does Sirzechs' in character aura go?

Will sirzechs hold his aura back when there is no one around to hurt (besides his enemy)?
If they are in Central Park he will still hold back.

No, unless proven.

Like any aura does. Just with the destruction perks aplied.

If in Central Park, yes

If you are using 6-C key, Zech will starts in his human form and starts throwing PoD orbs at his foe just like he did to Cruzerey (I think it's his name).

Using High 6-C key is also the same, except Zech will starts in his true form instead.

Ok then at least tone down the fights. Also don't lock the profile, i could get a ban if i undo the changes of a mod anyway, so i won't do that. There is some stuff lacking on most devil's profile, and DxD is in revision currently.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No.
You cant tier haxes, max with 1-A and high 1-B, as tthose ra0resent dimensionality
Well you can similarly. I mean a hax bypasses tier, when there is no resistance involved doe. Example 7-C hax can beat 3-A without resistance but it doesn't bypass 7-C resistance.

There is no "7-C resistance". Each hax has a way to be rapresented in potency, but it depends on the feat of the resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back