• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad (Magi), vs Reinhard (Shinza Bansho)

For this fight it’s Reinhard at 1B vs Sinbad taken as 1B. Speed is equalized. I got Reinhard on this one

I wouldn't say Sinbad is countless D, he was around 5 to 6D but has the ability to switch ranks within the hierarchy of the gods. It is unclear whether Sinbad, David, and Ugo could switch up to +1 in ranks or more, im gonna assume one since any higher would be subject to nlf.

I wouldn't say Sinbad is countless D, he was around 5 to 6D but has the ability to switch ranks within the hierarchy of the gods. It is unclear whether Sinbad, David, and Ugo could switch up to +1 in ranks or more, im gonna assume one since any higher would be subject to nlf.
You are right, but the OP says Sinbad at 1-B, it means it's Sinbad after switching positions, not before.

I see. Though the problem still doesn't go away here. Sinbad is 1-B sure but to what degree? Reinhard is 24D and while we saw Sinbad and the others trade ranks with higher gods a bunch of times i don't think it was close enough to say 24D or higher. I would assume Sinbad starts at 12D and trade ranks to match or surpass Reinhard.

I would add something about Sinbad's divine protection but idk if he would still have it in his Godform.

I see. Though the problem still doesn't go away here. Sinbad is 1-B sure but to what degree? Reinhard is 24D and while we saw Sinbad and the others trade ranks with higher gods a bunch of times i don't think it was close enough to say 24D or higher. I would assume Sinbad starts at 12D and trade ranks to match or surpass Reinhard.

I would add something about Sinbad's divine protection but idk if he would still have it in his Godform.
He has divine protection in his God form

Well he should be up to 24D if not more than.

Back