• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I updated the abilities section (in the OP), later tomorrow I'll make the abilities section and... everything else.

Not the player, but the sim could be argued to, as the player can bring them back after their soul is skilled (though thats just time manip)

Also, excuse typos, its 11:50 here, and Im not at my peak performance. Feel free to point out errors and I'll edit them tomorrow

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Sims can't create imgarinary friends easily

The only thing that really scales is the player
You can create them with magic rather easily though, plus the abilities still scale to them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Not the player, but the sim could be argued to, as the player can bring them back after their soul is skilled (though thats just time manip)
That's ressurection from nothingness for the player, not a feat for a sim. But the player still might have mid godly depending on a couple of things.

Yea, and he litiraly controls entire empires, and all of the sim worlds as he does according to newlon.

What do you think about this?

Grimm

Grim reaper
Summary

The Grim Reaper is an NPC who appears in The Sims series. He spawns on the lot when a Sim dies, performing various animations in front of the dying Sim before spawning an urn or a tombstone.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C

Name:
Grim Reaper, Death

Origin: Sims

Gender: Unknown, likely male (Olive Specter has memories of WooHoo with the reaper and possibly had "his" son)

Age: At least hundreds of years old (existed in mediaval times)

Classification: Death

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Scythe Mastery, Soul Manipulation and Death Manipulation (can instantly kill sims, remove their souls and seal them in a grave), Transmutation (can transform dead sims bodies into graves), Necromancy (can ressurect others as zombies, can summon Hula Zombies when someone dies happily in old age), Ressurectio (can ressurect others at will), Age Manipulation (can freely manipulate the age of those he ressurects), Empathic Manipulation (can manipulate the emotion and mentality of those he revives at will), Smoke Manipulation (can release smoke of several colors), Teleportation (can teleport to anyone who died, even if in alternate timelines), can levitate, and possibly fly, can cause Sim to become pregnant (regardless of gender) that "finishes" in 30 hours, Resistance to Mind Manipulation (unaffected by every mind manipulation done by objects or Sim), Immortality type 1, 3 and 8

Attack Potency: Building level (Can hurt Sims, comparable to it's own durability), can ignore durability with "reaping"

Speed: Subsonic (comparable to vampires, who's casual walking is so fast that other Sim can only see blurs)

Lifting Strength: Likely Athletic Human

Striking Strength:
Building Class

Durability:
Building level (can survive being struck by lightning)

Stamina: Likely High (responsible for the collection of all dead sims souls, even in alternate timelines like the Utopia and Distopia versions of the future)

Range: Extended Melee Range with scythe, likely several meters with reaping (can reap Sims who died in the pool from afar)

Standard Equipment: Scythe, Tabletto

Intelligence: Gifted (Has 6 in Logic skill, which is comparable to professional scientists)

Weaknesses: Sadistic, willingly resurects unlucky sim for the amusement.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Reaping: The Hidden ability that it performs while reaping sims, it's maxed out and allows to transform the target into a ghost, zombie or simply kill them.

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

The Player's intellegence should probably be at least supergenius (Smarter than sims who can build time machines out of simple scrap) possibly nigh omniscient

Possibly, yeah.

Also, we at least have a semi-clear knowledge on the watcher personality (Imma call the player that, far cooler and makes it at least a bit more clear).

S/he didn't like when the empire he made fell apart, he manipulates every sim, he forced Newlow to become richer as to make the stuff he owns better.

The watcher is more of a frinder than a ****** that kills sim just cause.

The latter me thinks.

Too goddamn OP... Any ideas who could fight it? I was thinking about 682.

Void Manip seems fine for interacting with non-existent beings and deleting stuff. Non-physical interaction also seems fine.

Conceptual manipulation I disagree with.

What precisely is Risci proposing for the traits?

Monarch Laciel said:
Void Manip seems fine for interacting with non-existent beings and deleting stuff. Non-physical interaction also seems fine.

Conceptual manipulation I disagree with.

What precisely is Risci proposing for the traits?
I'll make a list right away.

Animal Whisperer, Animal Affection: Easier manipulation of animals
Relationships with animals begin at higher values,

It is easier to Train and Discipline animals as well as gain relationship with them faster.

Expressionistic: Empatic manipulation through paintings

Expressionistic Sims have captured the essence of feeling, and can create highly emotional works of art regardless of their actual mood!

Mastermind: Charismmatic persuasion

A True Master
Will add more in a bit.

Back