• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just going to say that another AP justification is that the player is above the crown of nightmares, which can merge entire universes into the nightmare realm

There are traits that give more empatic manip, give resistance to negative emotions (even if caused by supernatural evemts), resistance to heat and cold, allow physical extersion to not consume stamina, allow the user to never get hungry, sleepy, smelly and lonely and there are many more.

New abilities:

Intangible interaction: Can beat up ghosts, despite them being able to go through objects and even people.

trait abilities:

Animal affection: All animals like the sim from the get go.

Quick Learner: Self explainatory

Ghost traits:

Fear Manip: Can litiraly kill a generally unhappy Sim

Plant/life manip: Can wither plants.

Telekinesis: can make objects float

Possesion:... do I need to explain?

Invisibility

pyrokinesis: Sim who died by flames will be imbued wih flames and are able to just start fires at will.

Electricity manipulation: See above, but death by electroshock

Plant manip: Death by cowplant, can choke plants with weed and increase their own growth speed.

Water absorbtion: Death by sauna, can absorb water at will.

Regenaration of possesed objects

Heat manip: death by hot/cold allows to heat up/down others

Vampires:

Clairvoyance with Detect Personality

transformation into a bat

Hallucination inducement

Can lock/unlock anything they want to

Charisma: With but a single glance your seductive charisma can lure a fascinated mortal to your side...

Higher end of 9-C: Your preternatural Strength has reached its peak. Not only are you vastly superior in combat, you can crush raw elements into refined mineral samples with your bare hands

Mind manipulation: can make others do their chores or work

Can turn others into vampires.

Temporary madness manip with Mesmerize

Sleep Manip with irresistable slumber: That if (Sim Name) could command others to sleep at will? His/Her will, that is! Irresistible Slumber will drop them to the floor with nothing but Zzzzs and snoring to show for it.

Life manip: Can make others more subsceptible to negative effects, make allies less affected and refresh the sims own life.

Deadend Emotion: Emotionless, purely logical.

Subsonic speed with supernatural speed: Other Sim can't ract to them.

Can make others have diarrhea, tired, hungry, sleepy and depressed.

Empatic manip with master of emotions: You have achieved mastery of mortal emotions- they are playthings for you to control as you wish!

Teleportation

Reward Traits:

Charismatic persuasion through "Mastermind"

Can copy his own childrens experienses through Vicarious

Their dishes never spoil (even if left out in the rain) with "Fresh Cook"

Can summon fried cheese wit "Melt Master

Hacking with "Webmaster"

Handy Sims can instantly Fix and Upgrade any object.

Cannot make others jelouse, even if they directly cheat on them.

Naturalist sims can estinguish flames at will, and the fire will activly avoid touching them.

Satisfaction Reward Traits:

Gym rats can't get tired by training, and build fun instead.

Waterproof: Can't get wet (Unless they die by drowning)

Steel Bladder: Rarely need to go to the bathroom.

Heatproof: "Immune" to fire and heat

Coldproof: "Immune" to cold

Beguiling: Can make others horny by looking at them (+99 to flirting, which is a stronger emotional state than someone seeing their belowed die, be eaten alive and put on flame... all at once.)

Forever Fresh: Never get dirty, not even while jumping in Mud or being covered in saliva.

Forever Full: doesn't need to eat (or drink blood if vampire)

Sickness Resistance: Self explainatory.

Sims mediaval:

Patient: Waitong to outlive the enemy isn't that OOC anymore, eh?

Herculian: cannot get fat, increased strenght.

Sturdy Constitution: Immunity to all sicknesses below pleagues. higher stamina.

The Sims Social:

Ninja: "Super fast" and can teleport.

Super Mechanic: Can litiraly build a car out of hammers.

Night Owl: Don't need to sleep.

Ogre: Can eat an entire room worth of food in seconds

I just went through status traits, and found like... a hundred species specific abilities. (Like asexual reproduction through spores, and the child has all of the sims abilities too!)

id anyone say planet wide weather manip?

It's the dream of any self-respecting mad scientist: a machine that controls the weather. Whether you want to use it to destroy the world's crops or make the weatherman look dumb, this Climatron Control Unit is the answer.

I found a good quote to use for the player's profile, by dominic newlow

"Five years ago, when I was only a young EMT... I was haunted by the distinct impression that I was not completely in control of my actions. Most of the time, I would decide when to eat and sleep and watch television. But then, out of nowhere, some external force would seize me and FORCE me to do things I didn't want to do! This ENTITY made my study constantly, and go to work EVERY day, to make more money and improve my house. I was severly depressed, but it refused to give any kind of break from this study-work-buy treadmill!"

He also claims everyone is controlled by the player, no?

Also, do we count cheats canon for the player? I think not, but it can give the reaping skill (grim reapers ability)

There's really not much to this spell, other than the folding of space and time to create a semi-rigid, but temporal, vortex beneath the feet of the Banished Sim. Now, you ask, why would you banish someone to someplace deep in the void of space and time? Why not? Because you can. Because they're annoying you. Because they're getting a bit touchy feely with someone that you'd rather was getting touchy feely with you. Who needs a reason? What could go wrong? And they always come back . . . eventually.

Why are sims so OP?

Sims that get struck by lightning will receive a moodlet; if they are struck again before the moodlet expires, they will either die or gain special superpowers that enable them to summon lightning to a location of their choosing. They will not, however, be able to electrocute Sims using this optio

• Spirit Thief—The Spirit Thief spell can only be casted on other Sims and it will give them a negative buff, while supplying the caster with a Soul Fragement.
What hax won't they have?

They can also heal from this, so yea.

Back