• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
239 has law manipulation for a different reaso
I think that you right her reasoning to exact, in the thread for Law Manipulation though by altering universal laws to making Neverwere come to existence though.

The player could have Conceptual Manipulation via Conceptual Alteration since can alter a being's existence concept

evidence based on this statement from the player's profile .

Can interact with nonexistent beings (Imaginary Friends posses Nonexistent Physiology and the player can freely interact with them, the player can also give Imaginary Friends a solid body and soul, thus removing their nonexistent physiology)

• Concept Alteration: The ability to manipulate, alter, or change concepts. By using this ability, concepts themselves can be changed in a variety of ways. The concept can have have an object added to it, an object taken from it, or change the current principle of the concept. If a concept is changed, the world is altered in some way to fit this new conceptual definition, though the extent of this varies by the type of concept being manipulated.

I don't know but I message @Dark649, the admin who deleted it, to respond to this thread about his reasoning and possible compromise to get the page back.

Ah, nice. I don't think being able to make imaginary friends real is conceptual manipulation, it's just the specific ability to interact with nonexistent beings.

Guys, I can at least edit the player profile now so I want to know if you agreed with him getting conception manipulation via conceptual alteration and Supergenius intelligence

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, making nonexistent beings into real ones is just a very specific hax
It look to be concept alteration, though, based it defintion and besides concept alteration power is already limited as neither concept creation, nor destruction

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How about "limited conceptual manipulation" (Can turn non-existent beings into physical and corporeal beings)
I agreed and this statement can be used as evidence under a possible feat's section:

Can interact with nonexistent beings (Imaginary Friends posses Nonexistent Physiology and the player can freely interact with them, the player can also give Imaginary Friends a solid body and soul, thus removing their nonexistent physiology)

I updated the player's intelligence and will limited concepttual manipulation as it was agreed. Lastly, I added a Notable Attacks/Techniques:section to help provide the feats necessary to keep the profile from deletion

@ZacharyGrossman273 and @CursedGentlema,

I base my decision on this page: Standard Format for Character Profiles.

Normally, it is the power and abilities section that are not as detail as the Notable Attacks/Techniques list.

If they both got the same amount of details than, it should not matter; also, I did character's edit like this and the section was not changed by the admin.

Likewise, I didn't remove the clarification in
power and abilities section because most of the time no one read the Notable Attacks/Techniques particularly in Vs thread

More importanly, the character isn't properly link so no discussion can be used as reference for the power and abilities section so it was the better choice to copy and paste for now.

Update

for the Notable Attacks/Techniques :Design change was added

Feats's section is removed for now as it is note required

There's also in the sims 2, witches can freeze time for everyone who isn't a witch but the player is both unnafected and can still stop time. Resistance to time manipulation and can time stop beings unnafected by time stop?

I ZacharyGrossman273 said:
There's also in the sims 2, witches can freeze time for everyone who isn't a witch but the player is both unnafected and can still stop time. Resistance to time manipulation and can time stop beings unnafected by time stop?
I will added it and it link where it is under "Tempus Interruptus Freezes time. Everyone BUT witches and feline familiars freeze"

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I will added it with better reasoning.

Time Manipulation is already under space-time Manipulation

@ZacharyGrossman273 , shouldn't the player get existence erasure since he can erase save file will include timelines.

Also, characters such as Asriel shows that Timeline Erasure would count Existent Erasure.

Likewise, In Sims 3 and other Sims game, you can delete/erase characters independent of Timeline (link: 1 , 2 ).

Additionally, since the player can interact with nonexistent being then it would like to get Void Manipulation as it where that his abilities would apply as opposed to Existent Erasure who can only erase these beings.

Reasoning would be:

Void Manipulation (Can erase beings from history, alongside entire timelines; Can freely interact with beings with Nonexistent Physiology)

Limited Conceptual Manipulation might need to be changed to just Conceptual Manipulation. Having Conceptual Manipulation is binary, either that you do or not. Also, most of the time, limited or possible Conceptual Manipulation to be removed for their power and abilities profile or disregarded in vs thread as limited.

Most importantly, there more evidence that the player have it than not.

Changing a character stated of existence from nonexistent to existent, especially no natural laws are changed which the reasoning even SCP-239 initially didn't get it as she needed to change the law of her universe, would be Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2) particularly when even the next best thing Void Manipulation cannot even do it.

I updated the Sim's intelligence to Supergenius since it was accepted.

I added better reasoning for Type 5 Immortality

Transcend and Unbound by the Grim Reaper, the anthropomorphic personification of death, in the Sims series.

The Nightmare crown should have a proifle, it can merge entire universes with the "nightmare realm" and merging universes is 2-C (Dormammu and Haruhi)

Another sims feat (From the same game the crown is from)

Beyond time and space there is a world of black fire. From the heart of this maelstrom of horrors was born the abhorrent Morcubus, prince of monsters, a being who inhales joy and breathes out pure terror! ... He's actually a pretty good guy, once you get to know him.

Guys, if you want to update the player's profile then a new content revision specifically for this profile might be needed since previous changes accepted here were removed

I'm not sure if it's actually stated to be the surpreme being, it's not as if everything happends according to his will. Even though he was effortlessly defeated, Newlow attempting to resis him and remembering being controlled by him contradicts that.

Void manipulation or existence erasure was also rejected despite the fact the player can easily delete sims for the games proved in the provided evidenced above.

{New, he could also delete objects such as a house. Most importantly, he can undo the delete if happened immediatly}

Question why conceptual manipulation was removed because as far as I know only conceptual manipulation and law manipulation-only if laws change are considered-can give a nonexistent being existence?

Also, the player's intelligence was changed despite the fact that it would from the scale from the sims who are supergenius.

Back