• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Surfer vs Golden Frieza

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Yeah this battle mainly exists because I couldn't resist the title...buuut both fighters are in relatively the same weight class so I figured why not?

Round 1: Norrin is holding back and will only fight to kill if things get serious. Frieza's power drains as it did in Resurrection F.

Round 2: Norrin is serious. Frieza's power doesn't drain.

Round 3: Norrin is bloodlusted and willing to use all his powers to their fullest. Frieza is bloodlusted and his power doesn't drain.

Please supply reasons for your vote.

1.Draw

2. Surfer Takes this, while there equal in DC and Speed ,Surfer has the edge in Hax so he should win this round

3.Basically the same as R2

Norrin should win all 3. The more serious and bloodlusted he gets the lower difficulty

(I still can not accept Golden Frieza and SSJSS, they are ridiculous, but this opinion of mine does not affect the result of this battle)

Power. I'm mainly asking why you think Frieza will be able to resist all of Surfer's hax (matter manipulation, time control, etc.) and asking Byakushiki why they think Norrin wins so easily.

I believe + is when the character has the potential to be higher. Like Beerus, he has SS + because Whis said Beerus can bust SS easily

@ Azathoth

Norrin has more powers up his sleeves. Frieza has only raw power output and telekinesis

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Power. I'm mainly asking why you think Frieza will be able to resist all of Surfer's hax (matter manipulation, time control, etc.) and asking Byakushiki why they think Norrin wins so easily.

i thought he would win round 2 and 3 because he got more durability, power and he won't be drain because of the new form but then with the hax silver surfer have i doubt it now

I think it is just way to early to do a debate like this, for all we know Golden Freeza might end up being 4-A or 3-C

Also what type of hax? Because his Golden Form gives him resistence to mind hax.

FanofRPGs said:
I think it is just way to early to do a debate like this
Also what type of hax? Because his Golden Form gives him resistence to mind hax.
How is it too early? Golden Frieza has made what will likely be his only appearence as well as shown off his limits. Unless you're counting Super, but isn't that just going to retell Resurrection F?

Able to manipulate almost any form of energy, matter manipulation, able to control the magnetic forces that bind atoms, able to reduce things to an atomic level with a thought, gravity manipulation, Regenerationn from complete atomic destruction, shapeshifting, intangibility, etc. Hax like that.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FanofRPGs said:
I think it is just way to early to do a debate like this
How is it too early? Golden Frieza has made what will likely be his only appearence as well as shown off his limits. Unless you're counting Super, but isn't that just going to retell Resurrection F?
Able to manipulate almost any form of energy, matter manipulation, able to control the magnetic forces that bind atoms, able to reduce things to an atomic level with a thought, gravity manipulation, Regenerationn from complete atomic destruction, shapeshifting, intangibility, etc. Hax like that.
he means ,we might get beerus do a bigger DC feat before frieza even shows ,if beerus does that ,that means frieza get upgraded

Back